Prophecies about Israel were precisely fulfilled in 1948 & 1967

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
My internet is so slow it'll hardly shift from "What's New" to load a thread.
There's no way it'll load a video.

oatmeal

What we need to ask ourselves is who are these people who are occupying the land called Israel?

the fellow in the video talks about the nation of Israel being restored.

But the people who have moved there call themselves Jews.

The word Jew did not show up until the time of about Shakespeare.

Is a Jew the same thing as the children of Israel?

No, not necessarily, and if you have read Arthur Koestler's "The Thirteenth Tribe" you would learn that they are not the same.

The prophecies regarding the nation of Israel have not been fulfilled for the offspring of Jacob have not moved back to Israel.

beameup

The prophecies regarding the nation of Israel have not been fulfilled for the offspring of Jacob have not moved back to Israel.

Sorry Oats, but all 12 Tribes are already settled in the Nation of Israel.
Over 1/2 of the offspring of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are already living in the Nation of Israel.
Prophecies are already being fulfilled with much more prophecies soon to be fulfilled prior to Messiah returning.

Interplanner

This idea is completely misguided. There is nothing in the NT about this, nor needs to be, as the concern of the NT is the mission of Christ by all who have faith and who are therefore the true seed of Abraham, since they are in the Seed, who is Christ. Gal 3. It doesn't matter what land you have or are on.

beameup

This idea is completely misguided. There is nothing in the NT about this, nor needs to be, as the concern of the NT is the mission of Christ by all who have faith and who are therefore the true seed of Abraham, since they are in the Seed, who is Christ. Gal 3. It doesn't matter what land you have or are on.

Perhaps you should pick up a "New Testament" and turn to Romans chapter 11.

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. - Romans 11:25-26

Interplanner

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. - Romans 11:25-26

It does not mean what you are having it mean at all. There are all kinds of reasons. Try to find them in past material first, but I can go over it.

But try to dwell on the need; why would it need to happen? What is your answer to that already? I don't mean just find a statement that sounds like it should from a prophet or Rom 11. I mean what is it about the whole biblical message that in 1900 or 1950 tons of people suddenly thought it needed to happen who never thought so before, even believers who wished Christ would come back; or the believers before them never thought so. If Christ crucified is the amazing revelation that heb 1 says or Col 1 says, isn't it a sideshow or a distraction to go back to Israel being in its land?

Epoisses

Truth of this nature has no effect on the Dispensational, their hearts are hardened.

Epoisses

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded  (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear) unto this day. Rom. 11:5-8

Why don't you read the whole chapter or at least a few verses in it anyway.

Zeke

It does not mean what you are having it mean at all. There are all kinds of reasons. Try to find them in past material first, but I can go over it.

But try to dwell on the need; why would it need to happen? What is your answer to that already? I don't mean just find a statement that sounds like it should from a prophet or Rom 11. I mean what is it about the whole biblical message that in 1900 or 1950 tons of people suddenly thought it needed to happen who never thought so before, even believers who wished Christ would come back; or the believers before them never thought so. If Christ crucified is the amazing revelation that heb 1 says or Col 1 says, isn't it a sideshow or a distraction to go back to Israel being in its land?

It has no foundation other than assertions made by the christian historical society, these same people believe/programmed by the Roman carnal christ scenario are still stuck in the dead letter and also proclaim allegory as historical facts Galatians 4:24, throw in the other canard that plagues them being the mystery that is still a mystery to them which is Christ within Colossians 1:27, Galatians 4:1, Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, they are concerned with this world not the spiritual kingdom of light that has no beginning or end.

beameup

The coming of Messiah is inextricably linked to the existence of the Nation of Israel.
No Israel = No Messiah = No Kingdom of God on Earth

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

:thumb: The so-called "Jews" are a tiny part of Israel and they occupy a tiny part of Abraham's land which stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates and includes Arabia which is occupied by Arabs.

"On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'To your descendants I have given this land from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates.'" (Genesis 15:18)

However, the land promised to Abram is only a small part of the land given to the nations of Israel.

daqq

The coming of Messiah is inextricably linked to the existence of the Nation of Israel.
No Israel = No Messiah = No Kingdom of God on Earth

Again, the kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual observation: neither shall they say, "Look! here it is over here!", or "Look! there it is over there!", for behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you, (from the river of Egypt to the great river bursting forth, that is, Perath). :chuckle:

beameup

Again, the kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual observation:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. - Matt 24:30

daqq

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. - Matt 24:30

Sign of the Waw. Also, "in heaven", (singular anarthrous), is not the same as "in the heavens", for each has his or her own "heaven", (mind), and likewise each has his or her portion of the earth and-or the land, (body and heart which are respectively eretz and adamah). Likewise in the Luke companion passage, (Luke 21:27), we do not read plural, "clouds", but rather singular, "a cloud", (the cloud of incense, Lev 16:2, Lev 16:12-13, Rev 14:14). Moreover the Gospel of Matthew was originally penned in Hebrew-Aramaic, but several hundred years later it was rendered into Greek by carnal minded buffoons who had no business or understanding in doing what they did, (and Mark was also egregiously tampered with by the same genos of Romulii, lol).

RBBI

Sign of the Waw. Also, "in heaven", (singular anarthrous), is not the same as "in the heavens", for each has his or her own "heaven", (mind), and likewise each has his or her portion of the earth and-or the land, (body and heart which are respectively eretz and adamah). Likewise in the Luke companion passage, (Luke 21:27), we do not read plural, "clouds", but rather singular, "a cloud", (the cloud of incense, Lev 16:2, Lev 16:12-13, Rev 14:14). Moreover the Gospel of Matthew was originally penned in Hebrew-Aramaic, but several hundred years later it was rendered into Greek by carnal minded buffoons who had no business or understanding in doing what they did, (and Mark was also egregiously tampered with by the same genos of Romulii, lol).

AMEN to all of it. Peace

Epoisses

Anathema to all of it. peace out-

daqq

Anathema to all of it. peace out-

Lol, of course, like I said, the festering boil in your forehead causes you to see truth as anathema. No sign of the waw for you until you finally die, (to self), for as long as you continue to refuse to do the will of Elohim you cannot understand the Doctrine, just as the Master teaches, and your carnal mind in the end only anathematizes yourself from the one whose name is the Root. :chuckle:

Take up your own stake and follow the Meshiah.

Epoisses

Lol, of course, like I said, the festering boil in your forehead causes you to see truth as anathema. No sign of the waw for you until you finally die, (to self), for as long as you continue to refuse to do the will of Elohim you cannot understand the Doctrine, just as the Master teaches, and your carnal mind in the end only anathematizes yourself from the one whose name is the Root. :chuckle:

Take up your own stake and follow the Meshiah.

Cut off from grace Daqq, the little gentile who thought he could.