ECT The Christocentricity of Acts 13

whitestone

If you just will give one word rendered from the Greek in the fragment I provided I.P. I will give you another. If you don't really know anything about the word's in the fragment I gave( which is Alexandrian Greek from the early 2nd cen.ad.,,really simple stuff.) but,,, if not, why continue on teasing poor Danoh's mind and make him think you can?

Danoh

If you just will give one word rendered from the Greek in the fragment I provided I.P. I will give you another. If you don't really know anything about the word's in the fragment I gave( which is Alexandrian Greek from the early 2nd cen.ad.,,really simple stuff.) but,,, if not, why continue on teasing poor Danoh's mind and make him think you can?

You went over that with him sometime ago, and he right off admitted he was unfamiliar with said fragment, and so on.

To be sure, the guy has his one heck of a delusion of a doctrine.

No argument there.

At the same time, he has often readily admitted when an external based source is out of his league.

Fair...is fair.

Rom. 5:8

whitestone

You went over that with him sometime ago, and he right off admitted he was unfamiliar with said fragment, and so on.

To be sure, the guy has his one heck of a delusion of a doctrine.

No argument there.

At the same time, he has often readily admitted when an external based source is out of his league.

Fair...is fair.

Indeed he did,I think the fair assessment is in that for every thousand who speaks in forums there are,lol and multitude who sit and watch for something to be typed and then "post quick reply" might catch one of their interest and require a response.

Danoh

Indeed he did,I think the fair assessment is in that for every thousand who speaks in forums there are,lol and multitude who sit and watch for something to be typed and then "post quick reply" might catch one of their interest and require a response.

lol

whitestone

There's something about that particular fragment and luis del Alcazar,,in that in fact they for the most part do know quite a bit of Greek but are reluctant to acknowledge it in public,,,

Interplanner

There's something about that particular fragment and luis del Alcazar,,in that in fact they for the most part do know quite a bit of Greek but are reluctant to acknowledge it in public,,,

Do you have a proofreader handy? I have no idea what you are trying to say. Have them read your post first before finalizing.