Christian Ministers to Use 'Magic Mushrooms' for 'Religious Experience' for A Study

Zeke

Zeke,

Exactly "Who" do you propose Jesus actually "Is/Was" ... and What did His time that is recorded in the gospels accomplish?

The eternal light in every soul that is sown in flesh, in bondage to the elements of decay/corruption. The flesh is only a temporal field/grave that the divine seed/conscience is planted in by the light of all life, we are born in a state of divine ignorance of our eternal heritage Galatians 4:1, while mortal minded we live in fear of death, yet the term death is a state of mind the scripture is relating to not physical death 2Cor 3:6.
Death loses its sting when by revelation we awake to the resurrection that happens in us seeing that is where the divine seed sprouted and grew into maturity like the Jesus motif portrayed John 11:25, Galatians 3:1-3, we get our heritage back just like the prodigal did once he had enough of bondage he woke up Luke 15:37, In a twinkling of an eye we are transformed 1Cor 15:52.

The gospels show the way of our two states Galatians 4:23-28, the spiritual man takes no thought for tomorrow and doesn't seek for answers outside God's kingdom which is where our eternal spark is waiting to be blown into a flame Luke 17:20-21, Divine revelation John 1:13 wakes up that Christ within, so its easy to see that I take Jesus as the way/pattern which is inward not an outward historical figure but a symbolic theme for us all to find within 1Cor 3:16, which shows the second coming isn't physical seeing that kingdom is not of this world of spiritual shadows Romans 1:20, our Divine conscience will never forsake us because we can't forsake ourselves 2Tim 2:13

Epoisses

The eternal light in every soul that is sown in flesh, in bondage to the elements of decay/corruption. The flesh is only a temporal field/grave that the divine seed/conscience is planted in by the light of all life, we are born in a state of divine ignorance of our eternal heritage Galatians 4:1, while mortal minded we live in fear of death, yet the term death is a state of mind the scripture is relating to not physical death 2Cor 3:6.
Death loses its sting when by revelation we awake to the resurrection that happens in us seeing that is where the divine seed sprouted and grew into maturity like the Jesus motif portrayed John 11:25, Galatians 3:1-3, we get our heritage back just like the prodigal did once he had enough of bondage he woke up Luke 15:37, In a twinkling of an eye we are transformed 1Cor 15:52.

The gospels show the way of our two states Galatians 4:23-28, the spiritual man takes no thought for tomorrow and doesn't seek for answers outside God's kingdom which is where our eternal spark is waiting to be blown into a flame Luke 17:20-21, Divine revelation John 1:13 wakes up that Christ within, so its easy to see that I take Jesus as the way/pattern which is inward not an outward historical figure but a symbolic theme for us all to find within 1Cor 3:16, which shows the second coming isn't physical seeing that kingdom is not of this world of spiritual shadows Romans 1:20, our Divine conscience will never forsake us because we can't forsake ourselves 2Tim 2:13

What happened to you? It's like Freelight punched you in the head with some mystical brass Buddha knuckles.

Zeke

What happened to you? It's like Freelight punched you in the head with some mystical brass Buddha knuckles.

I stop chirping about the mystery of Christ within Colossians 1:27, Acts 17:24, and excepted it, that revelation Galatians 1:12 transcended the rudimentary understanding of the letter that I was taught as historical truth. You still chirp but haven't excepted Christ within other than mentally so naturally you will attack what hasn't been revealed to you yet. When you get the meaning of death and the parable of the prodigal son the spiritual intent of the letter will tear the veil, the historical is death to spiritual understanding 2Cor3:6! that is the only divide/veil in scripture.

You have a sugar pill theology, trusting in a idol of flesh and blood cadaver raised by traditions of men to keep people in bondage to them. You make fun of Buddha and other religious teaching that you are apparently blind to the connection they have with you're own dogma, that research is unpleasant for those partial to milk Galatians 4:1.

Epoisses

The gospel was revealed to me 20 years ago and I didn't need John Darby to interpret it for me like you. Since you're in the Spirit now that must mean you are part of the Israel of God.

Zeke

The gospel was revealed to me 20 years ago and I didn't need John Darby to interpret it for me like you. Since you're in the Spirit now that must mean you are part of the Israel of God.

Neither did I, everyone starts out suckling on the rudiments of scripture which is the letter, you still think a Christ came in the flesh singular when that spirit is within 1John 4:2-4 not among like they translated the same word in John 1:14, that spirit dwells in the kingdom Luke 17:20-21, Act 17:24, Proverbs 25:2, and its still concealed to you except the basics/mushroom sugar pill, pacifier, 1Cor 3:2, time to progress unto some meat 1Cor 3:16.

Epoisses

Neither did I, everyone starts out suckling on the rudiments of scripture which is the letter, you still think a Christ came in the flesh singular when that spirit is within 1John 4:2-4 not among like they translated the same word in John 1:14, that spirit dwells in the kingdom Luke 17:20-21, Act 17:24, Proverbs 25:2, and its still concealed to you except the basics/mushroom sugar pill, pacifier, 1Cor 3:2, time to progress unto some meat 1Cor 3:16.

You didn't answer my question sugar pill-popper. Are you part of the Israel of God now?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

:) Zeke has charted his own journey with Spirit to lead and guide him. He like anyone else is responsible for his own choices along the path to salvation or enlightenment. Every soul is responsible for himself. Dont forget to respect that....God does :)

Zeke

You didn't answer my question sugar pill-popper. Are you part of the Israel of God now?

IS RA EL, the three in one that is I AM, which is part of everything, so yes. You're the carnal Jesus pill popper with a milk mustache barking dogma fit for a sitcom.

Epoisses

Spiritual Israel, the Achilles heel of all works-based pseudo Christians. I am firmly convinced that Spiritual Israel is the new demarcation line between truth and error, light and darkness, sheep and goat.

Zeke

Spiritual Israel, the Achilles heel of all works-based pseudo Christians. I am firmly convinced that Spiritual Israel is the new demarcation line between truth and error, light and darkness, sheep and goat.

I haven't said works is required for salvation, nor if I even think its a valid concern once you wake up to your true Self without beginning or end. I don't agree with Dagg on every point no more than he does with mine, I do agree with the allegorical interpretation, in that, we share common ground. You point the works finger but you have three pointing back at you seeing you need an outward fix to try and cure an inward parasitic (superstitious) belief, that you're a helpless sinner, forgive me if that's an assumption on what you believe but that's the game being played on these debate sights.

Epoisses

I haven't said works is required for salvation, nor if I even think its a valid concern once you wake up to your true Self without beginning or end. I don't agree with Dagg on every point no more than he does with mine, I do agree with the allegorical interpretation, in that, we share common ground. You point the works finger but you have three pointing back at you seeing you need an outward fix to try and cure an inward parasitic (superstitious) belief, that you're a helpless sinner, forgive me if that's an assumption on what you believe but that's the game being played on these debate sights.

So if you are in the Spirit and reject works as a means of Salvation are you now part of an Israel of God or an Israel of the Spirit? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Last edited:

Zeke

So if you are in the Spirit and reject works as a means of Salvation are you now part of an Israel of God or and Israel of the Spirit? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Never was a time I, or you, wasn't part of God seeing that is all there IS, Call it what you want but labels cant box the eternal conscience into specific words. So either way you need some word magic that I don't, a bondage that you have yet to awake to.

Epoisses

Never was a time I, or you, wasn't part of God seeing that is all there IS, Call it what you want but labels cant box the eternal conscience into specific words. So either way you need some word magic that I don't, a bondage that you have yet to awake to.

Be gone plebeian, commoner and unwashed Dispy!

Zeke

Let the dead bury their dead Luke 9:60.

In the seventh chapter of Romans St. Paul speaks in such clear fashion of theological sin and death as to leave no room for argument as to what he connotes by his use of the terms thus so closely linked. By incarnation we came under the Law, begins the Apostle. Under the Law we developed sin, which was our violation of law while we were yet ignorant children (as expounded further in Galatians iv.) Then by sin came death. The whole sequence is the "cycle of necessity", as Greek philosophy called it, or the periodical descent of soul into the lower worlds for its cycles of experience, which bring it "under the law", give it the consciousness of good and evil, or the sense of "sin", and subject it to a bondage to the flesh. As pre-human animals we lived without Law, says Paul. Hear his words: "I lived at one time without Law myself, but when 19 the command came home to me, sin sprang to life, and I died; the command that meant life proved death to me. The command gave an impulse to sin, sin beguiled me and used the command to kill me. . . . Sin resulted in death for me by making use of this good thing. The interests of the flesh meant death. . . ." Here are words of unmistakable meaning: the command that meant life to us proved to be, theologically, our death. Had scholar’s known Paul’s background of Greek philosophy, they would have known that he was discoursing on death as the incarnation of the soul in mortal body. The Law (appropriately spelled by Moffatt with a capital L) here spoken of, which is so large a feature in Paul’s theology, and which has been so crassly misunderstood by interpreters in Christendom, is that great ordinance of Nature which requires every form of unfolding life to be buried periodically in the soil of the kingdom below it, take root there, and out of a union with its elements, bring to birth the new generation of its own life. It is the Great Breath of Brahm, ceaselessly repeated. Cosmically it is the birth and death of universes; for man it is his continuing rebirth in human form till perfection or godhead is attained. The language of St. Paul in speaking of it, perhaps mutilated by hostile Christian copyists, must ever remain mystifying until for "death" one reads "incarnation". Alvin Boyd Kuhn

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Why did you answer none of my questions to you?
Because you're not Jesus, and nor, do you speak for Him. He has already organized an earthly organ to communicate to us all, in all languages, precisely what He'd like us to know from Him, as King of the Universe, as Pantocrator; the Risen and Ascended Lord and Christ, Psalm 110:1 (KJV).

What He'd like us all to know, is found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

daqq

Because you're not Jesus, and nor, do you speak for Him. He has already organized an earthly organ to communicate to us all, in all languages, precisely what He'd like us to know from Him, as King of the Universe, as Pantocrator; the Risen and Ascended Lord and Christ, Psalm 110:1 (KJV).

What He'd like us all to know, is found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

:plain: :yawn: :rip: :eek:linger: :rip: :yawn: :plain: