ECT What is better about D'ism?

Interplanner

Sorry you've got so burnt out on this stuff that you don't know what I say.

I am surprised the 2nd coming was not right after the destruction of Jerusalem. But it wasn't. and it wasn't 'the Roman army.' It is one of the greatest history of theology questions: what did the apostles do once the 2nd coming did not happen right after. What did they do in the sense of 'were any beliefs changed?'

If you would bother to read the posts at all, you would know what question is being asked. I leave to you to do. It's been repeated about 3 times. As recently as #61.

What Peter said was that the believers were the kingdom of priests. He quoted the OT passages when saying that. Maybe the reason believers suck at it is due to dead-end confusing theology like D'ism instead of believing the Christ's resurrection is the exciting fulfillment of the hope of Israel because through it we have justification from our sins, like Acts 13 says.

Interplanner

I see you did try.

The new covenant we are in is called better. Why (in the text) is it called better than the old? The text itself says. So this should be just a matter of finding the place in the text where it says what is better. But that seems to be an insurmountable challenge to you.

musterion

Sorry you've got so burnt out on this stuff that you don't know what I say.

It's only because you can't keep your story straight.

I am surprised the 2nd coming was not right after the destruction of Jerusalem. But it wasn't. and it wasn't 'the Roman army.'

You've said many times that that was His 2nd coming and there won't be another. Make up your mind.

What Peter said was that the believers were the kingdom of priests.

Peter wasn't taking to you. He said so.

He quoted the OT passages when saying that.

Not to you.

Maybe the reason believers suck at it is due to dead-end confusing theology like D'ism

Nope, that's not it.

If YOU are one of the nation of priests, do something to prove it. Walk the walk.

instead of believing the Christ's resurrection is the exciting fulfillment of the hope of Israel because through it we have justification from our sins, like Acts 13 says.

We have that entirely apart from Israel in any sense. In fact, despite Israel. Romans 11:11. But you don't believe that.

DAN P

I see you did try.

The new covenant we are in is called better. Why (in the text) is it called better than the old? The text itself says. So this should be just a matter of finding the place in the text where it says what is better. But that seems to be an insurmountable challenge to you.

Hi and in Heb 9:23 it is called A BETTER SACRIFICE because it is God dying BUT also better because Israel was to get a NEW HEART and be KINGS and PRIESTS in the KINGDOM on Earth , and Ezek 36 is for Israel

and we are saved by the MYSTERY and believe in our HEART and shall be saved as referenced in Rom 10:9 AND YOU are preaching a 2p 2p for today , what a GUY !!

You do not have WINGS so you will never FLY with this at all !!

dan p

DAN P

None of which is in evidence ANYWHERE or in ANYONE on earth today.

Hi and Interplanner is blind and needs help at the crossing stripes !!

Funny that he asks you why you you did not answer his BETTER question and he NEVER answers mine at all , like how was he saved ??

Where he goes if he were to die tonight ??

dan p

musterion

He's a thief, as is everyone who tries to steal what God did not give them. Most are innocent insofar as they're ignorant, as I was once. But he's been shown more than enough times.

Interplanner

He's a thief, as is everyone who tries to steal what God did not give them. Most are innocent insofar as they're ignorant, as I was once. But he's been shown more than enough times.

The theft is to take away the new covenant from believers. That's why you are not answering why the new covenant we enjoy is better than the old--why you are not answering about 'better' in the sense of that text.

You have been shown several times.

You think you have some kind of authority, but it is vapid.

Interplanner

Hi and Interplanner is blind and needs help at the crossing stripes !!

Funny that he asks you why you you did not answer his BETTER question and he NEVER answers mine at all , like how was he saved ??

Where he goes if he were to die tonight ??

dan p

lol, what are the crossing stripes?

I am justified from my sins by Christ. That's all the help we need.

Interplanner

No covenant. Grace.

You want the N.C. as yours?

Prove you are Israel and have claim to it, since that's who God said He would make it with.

"No covenant. Grace" is a bastardization of the text.

We are in the new covenant through Christ in Heb 9-10. If you actually want to talk, you have to change, otherwise, I'll just put you on ignore.

You sit there and dictate which parts of the Bible can be read. 'Kingdom of priests' can't be read by me so you say. 'New covenant in Christ' can't. Your bible is all chopped and diced to preserve D'ism...and Judaism, if you haven't noticed.

Interplanner

No covenant. Grace.

You want the N.C. as yours?

Prove you are Israel and have claim to it, since that's who God said He would make it with.

As he said in Isaiah, and quoted in Acts 13, the promises given to David were transfered to the Servant, Christ. We get to enjoy them in Christ. This is exulted in Galatians, Hebrews, Romans, Acts 13.

Interplanner

It's only because you can't keep your story straight.

You've said many times that that was His 2nd coming and there won't be another. Make up your mind.

Peter wasn't taking to you. He said so.

Not to you.

Nope, that's not it.

If YOU are one of the nation of priests, do something to prove it. Walk the walk.

We have that entirely apart from Israel in any sense. In fact, despite Israel. Romans 11:11. But you don't believe that.

You are mistaken, because I keep referring to the delay. It's in 1000 posts.

You do not tell me what part of the NT is talking to me.

We have the promises to Israel in and through the resurrection of Christ. I've never heard of the obstinancy of D'ism in your cult, but it might as well be Judaism. What difference do you thing there is between Judaism and your cult without Christ to fulfill the OT?

You have to violate the language of Acts 13 to get where you are. It 'plainly' says that in the resurrection all the promises to Israel are fulfilled so that we can be justified from our sins. That meant a lot to that generation of Israel, who were sometimes made guilty of killing the Son, but of course means a lot to all of us who believe though we are sinners. I'm sorry you have advanced so far as you have in an utterly Christ- and Gospel-less rusting hulk of the religion that resembles Judaism and is miserable.

Those are generalizations in rom 11:11, you simpleton. Look who is writing! A transformed Pharisee of Pharisees!

You have no idea what you are handling, and it is not race-based. It is decided by faith in Christ; that is what distinguishes people now.

I am confident that I am proclaiming the Gospel that is in Acts 13 but you feel you suck because you don't. You need to change.

musterion

You are mistaken, because I keep referring to the delay. It's in 1000 posts.

You do not tell me what part of the NT is talking to me. .

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12 that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13 but now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17 and came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18 for through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Where in there does it say anything about the Body of Christ replacing Israel, much less taking part in Israel's N.C.

DAN P

lol, what are the crossing stripes?

I am justified from my sins by Christ. That's all the help we need.

Hi and you KNOW the crosswalk at each corner for the blind !!

We doe need your input and all will see who is correct in there EXEGESIS , and you need a lot lof LUCK !!

dan p

Interplanner

Where in there does it say anything about the Body of Christ replacing Israel, much less taking part in Israel's N.C.

Why are you in yet another off-post passage? you do this all the time. If I mention I Peter 2, you jump to Eph 1. It has been about heb 9:15 and what's on either side of 9:15.

But even so, 'you were foreigners to the covenant , and now you have been brought near and made co-inheritors...' You lose every time. Best to keep quiet.

The myth is that the episode of Judaism and israel is to be perpetual. The thing that endures is the unshakeable kingdom in Christ. Israel as a race NEVER was that kingdom, as the NT says retroactively.

Heb 9:15 and 2 Cor 3-5 and the last supper and I Cor 10 are about our sharing in the new covenant. Sorry you have cut yourself out of it.

D'ism is a cult where it perpetuates the race and land of Israel in place of Christ.