LIberal plows into crowd of liberals in Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Other oddities.

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.co...ed-media-event/#sthash.ZnM3sXaK.5XEiCxeG.dpbs

• The protesters show up with all the same TIKI torches.
  • All the same, brand new flags fresh out the wrapper. Still with the packaging folds.
  • The Mainstream Media is there and many Antifa protesters are there yet Trump supporters haven’t heard of this rally.
  • The media showed the protesters as Trump supporters and sure enough the protesters fit their view of Trump supporters and are completely different than supporters you see at actual Trump rallies.
  • Who paid for this?
  • Who got the permits for this?
  • How did all the people protesting arrive at the rally?

musterion

Donald Trump under fire after failing to denounce Virginia white supremacists

President laments ‘hatred, bigotry and violence from many sides’ but senior Republicans and Democrats demand condemnation of far-right extremists

Man charged with murder after car rams woman at protest

Donald Trump has faced bipartisan criticism after failing to explicitly condemn the role of white supremacists in clashes with counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, that culminated in a car running into a crowd, killing at least one person.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...le-protest-trump-condemns-violence-many-sides

And there's the goal of the whole op.

From The Guardian, no less.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Meanwhile, what we actually know: a nut job mowed into protesters of an Alt-right rally pulled together over the removal of confederate monuments.

Things we can be reasonably sure of: the nut job shared the views of the more extreme among those protesting the removal.

Things that appear completely made up: nutter conspiracy bits from the Alex Jones camp.

The more you know...the less you believe people who believe Alex Jones. :thumb:

Alex Jones of the 9/11 was a hoax, Sandy Hook was a hoax, Pizzagate is real and other buffoonery offered to those willing to suspend disbelief and logic in the service to a cause.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Meanwhile, what we actually know: a nut job mowed into protesters of an Alt-right rally pulled together over the removal of confederate monuments.

Things we can be reasonably sure of: the nut job shared the views of the more extreme among those protesting the removal.

The 'nut job' may have wanted to be part of a group, any group, which recognized him as a member.

exminister

Dayton Daily News said:
The Blade reported that Fields frequently "blasted polka music" in his car when he was in the neighborhood, according to Laurie Schoonmaker, another neighbor.

Polka music. :plain:
Liberals don't blast polka music. That would be embarrassing to a liberal. The guy is obviously alt-right and a Trump supporter. What's on Jeff Sessions' victrola?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The 'nut job' may have wanted to be part of a group, any group, which recognized him as a member.
A former teacher said he was an admirer of the Nazis and the instructor tried to move him off the point. So I don't see this as a social need coupled with an enormous coincidence.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't belong to any group that would have me as a member
He's currently in the process of being rejected by the League of Ironic Plagiarists...which has to sting...someone. :)

The nut wasn't staged. But the rest of the organized anti-protester, left wing terrorists were staged.
Said Alex Jones and anyone gullible or desperate enough to believe it sans evidence.

Did I mention that Alex is up to his ears in contrived poop? :think: Yes, yes I believe I did.

PS -- what's with the tag to my own post in a thread I just left? :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm saying he is probably schizoid.

I agree he admired the alt-right, and fancied himself one.
It does seem as though he has a mental illness, but I'm resisting the notion that who he is and what he believes is unrelated to what he did. I mean, he didn't plow through the likened minds.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It does seem as though he has a mental illness, but I'm resisting the notion that who he is and what he believes is unrelated to what he did. I mean, he didn't plow through the likened minds.
If you look at some of the most outspoken of alt-right, you see them yelling and fighting. They want to be part of their little movement, yet like any socially organized group of people, they have a social order, call it a pecking order, they have this social need in common. What they actually do, or believe about themselves, is only a part, while the whole of it is, like a subculture.

I am being psycholical here, believing the killer may have had desires to be included, but may, for many reasons, not have been known to its members.

This often happens, a lone outsider who lives inside his head, rather than outside, takes it upon himself to do what the worst of the group members do in speech and writing.

Take the boy who killed nine back people in a church, he was not part of a organization, rather a mentally deranged loner who no one claims.

We will see, I bet none of the alt-right groups know this guy.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
LIberal plows into crowd of liberals in Va

pictures-on-jamesnbspfacebook.jfif

Just another example of how conservatives play fast and loose with the truth!

James Alex Fields Jr's Facebook indicates a preoccupation with Nazi and Alt Right causes.

Fields' was a Republican, collected Nazi memorabilia and had a Trump "Make America Great Again" banner!

Fields' history teacher at Randall K. Cooper High School​ in Union, KY​, indicated that he had “radical ideas on race” as a student.

It has been reported that Fields was released from the US Army in 2015 due to
his infatuation with the Nazis​.

Apparently Nick M. assumes he has the "God given right" to make the most outrageous statements, such as portraying Fields as a liberal, with immunity!

https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you look at some of the most outspoken of alt-right, you see them yelling and fighting. They want to be part of their little movement, yet like any socially organized group of people, they have a social order, call it a pecking order, they have this social need in common. What they actually do, or believe about themselves, is only a part, while the whole of it is, like a subculture.

I am being psycholical here, believing the killer may have had desires to be included, but may, for many reasons, not have been known to its members.

This often happens, a lone outsider who lives inside his head, rather than outside, takes it upon himself to do what the worst of the group members do in speech and writing.

Take the boy who killed nine back people in a church, he was not part of a organization, rather a mentally deranged loner who no one claims.

We will see, I bet none of the alt-right groups know this guy.
And I'm suggesting that those people gave him something to hate, people to reduce to objects and targets for his anger and illness to seek out. Whether or not they claim him is far less important than the claim they had on him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And I'm suggesting that those people gave him something to hate, people to reduce to objects and targets for his anger and illness to seek out. Whether or not they claim him is far less important than the claim they had on him.
Just like the MSM feeds the alt left misinformation and lies to obstruct Trump.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am taking it for granted he sided the the white supremacists.

Think about this: Which side is more definable? He would want an identity, something easy to define. Do you think normal kids who have some racist ideas make it obvious they like Nazis?

He may now obsess he is mighty like Herman Himmler, where Himmler was, in reality, a bookish type who was, evil as hell, but very well organized.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Just like the MSM feeds the alt left misinformation and lies to obstruct Trump.

I am suggesting he probably hated himself and wanted to be someone else he could define. Being white and a racist is about the most easy ting one can identify with. It is a 'in group' which is made up of lots of outcasts. The killer, I will bet, is not even that organized. His real hate is inward.

Status
Not open for further replies.