weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
They say that fracturalizing increases blood pressure. You hadn't ought to do that, fella.

Look, Loraine-keep it up, and I will report you to Ronald McDonald, AKA mod Sherman. Oh, good afternoon, honorable moderator Sherman! I was just telling brother Wallace STP how much I enjoy fellow servant Interplanner's keen biblical insight, and unrehearsed, spontaneous, original bible commentary!

john w

Hall of Fame
On the final hole, at the Putt Putt, where does the ball go?
It's a mite curious.

Oh, you're TOL's resident Bob Hope, ain't you, Rodney? Why don't you quip that you've been playing the game of golf so long that your handicap is in Roman numerals, and that Titleist has offered you a big contract not to play its balls? Or perhaps there are days when you are closer to shooting your 222 lb. weight, than your age? You would think we would all be laughing in the aisles, wouldn't you, Seymour?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're TOL's resident Bob Hope, ain't you, Rodney? Why don't you quip that you've been playing the game of golf so long that your handicap is in Roman numerals, and that Titleist has offered you a big contract not to play its balls? Or perhaps there are days when you are closer to shooting your 222 lb. weight, than your age? You would think we would all be laughing in the aisles, wouldn't you, Seymour?

I once had a hole in one. You can confirm this with Ward Cleaver and Fred Rutherford of the Mayfield Country Club. This is where they relax when they have a break from "the office".