ECT IS THERE REALLY ONLY ONE GOSPEL ??

SaulToPaul 2

What period of history was the world sinless and no one died?

How did sin enter the world, if there was no commands/Law?

Why did death spread to all men?

Can you give answer to these questions from the Scripture you quote?

This passage just told you that sin entered the world BEFORE there was a law.
Just believe it.

Danoh

I think they call it the Abrahamic covenant! It was a promise.

Yo, STP, your new pal again, Ol IP, closed those two threads he began on the Salsa, ur, I mean D'Souza :chuckle:

Ya think my showing Musser holding to Dispensational views might have had something to do with it?

As him for me, the next time you two sit down to agree to disagree; as he's still pretending he has me on ignore :crackup:

Rom. 5:8

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This passage just told you that sin entered the world BEFORE there was a law.
Just believe it.

I was right.

You have never studied the legal implications or truths of "imputation."

(The legal sentence against the potential of sin, was rendered when Adam broke the Law and commands of God.)

:duh:

Figure it out. . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I thought we were advised to stop these kinds of put downs, or is that reserved for the chat box only, Kat?

Agreed!!!

Especially since I doubt ktoyou has any knowledge of IP or direct/prior interaction with him at all.

She just floats onto TOL occasionally, like some kind of revered royalty from on high, but I doubt she is even aware of us ~common folk~ or that there has been a recent attempt by the mods to limit such elite put-downs.

IOW's, she doesn't know what she is talking about.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I thought we were advised to stop these kinds of put downs, or is that reserved for the chat box only, Kat?

The response was to IP, not Nang who I have known well over ten years on tol.

There is some room for rebuke and harsh debate on the forums. The chatbox is for light conversation, not debates , or any callout, which is not well tolerated on the forums. I am sure STP knew who I was referring too.

glorydaz

Agreed!!!

Especially since I doubt ktoyou has any knowledge of IP or direct/prior interaction with him at all.

She just floats onto TOL occasionally, like some kind of revered royalty from on high, but I doubt she is even aware of us ~common folk~ or that there has been a recent attempt by the mods to limit such elite put-downs.

IOW's, she doesn't know what she is talking about.

[MENTION=18164]Eagles Wings[/MENTION], you might want to speak to your friend, Nang, if you're so worried about "put downs". :chuckle:

Eagles Wings

The response was to IP, not Nang who I have known well over ten years on tol.

There is some room for rebuke and harsh debate on the forums. The chatbox is for light conversation, not debates , or any callout, which is not well tolerated on the forums. I am sure STP knew who I was referring too.
Are you saying that it's okay to call someone a dunce then, particularly if you've known them for a while?

Oh, and it's also okay if you call them a dunce to someone else, but not to their face?

Just trying to understand the rules for "rebuke and harsh debate".

Let's be honest and real here.

As a senior member you could be setting an example.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Are you saying that it's okay to call someone a dunce then, particularly if you've known them for a while?

Oh, and it's also okay if you call them a dunce to someone else, but not to their face?

Just trying to understand the rules for "rebuke and harsh debate".

Let's be honest and real here.

As a senior member you could be setting an example.

Well look at these emos we have: :loser: :dunce: :kook:

They would not be available if it was against the rules to use them, don't you think? :idunno:

It is when one gets on another member over and over, just to stress them, or when one stalks another member. This is when it gets into an inappropriate behavior issue.

Knight has always been well known for calling someone way off base a moron.

It should be obvious when one is acting like they are personally taking after another member, and that is what is against the rules. making it too personal and being obviously hateful is not acceptable.

glorydaz

Well look at these emos we have: :loser: :dunce: :kook:

They would not be available if it was against the rules to use them, don't you think? :idunno:

It is when one gets on another member over and over, just to stress them, or when one stalks another member. This is when it gets into an inappropriate behavior issue.

Knight has always been well known for calling someone way off base a moron.

It should be obvious when one is acting like they are personally taking after another member, and that is what is against the rules. making it too personal and being obviously hateful is not acceptable.

And this is why we love you, Kat. :first:

glorydaz

I never gpt to know Mr. Nang, just good ole Nang who has a bit of a strange imagination. 'I float on TOL???' :idunno:

Well, watch closely...he pops in now and again like a wolf in sheep's clothing. If anyone could possibly call Nang a sheep, that is.