Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

homosexuality obsessed far right winger is all.

Nope. You refuse to hear me but that's what I have tried to tell you: he is not consistent enough to be a true right winger, not even an amateur one. It's not that some of his statements do not align with traditional U.S. conservatism, some of them have CONTRADICTED it. And whenever he's called on it (as has happened many time and not just by me) he vanishes for a while or deflects it to some other topic...like...queers.

Anyway, the trump (heh) card is the fact that he admitted right here on this board that he wanted Clinton to win. NO conservative would.

Now go get your shine box.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by glassjester

Hold the phone. Seriously, who is Aaron?

"Aaron" is aCW's name for Wizard Of Oz, a poster who's handed aCW's head to him on a platter on countless occasions. In aCW's fevered "mind" he has this bizarre and paranoid obsession that a load of other posters are incarnations of Wiz even though there's no reason for him to have other accounts and it's obvious to those who are sane that PJ, you and all the others he's demented about are not the same person at all. In short, aCW is loony tunes...

I won't stay on this subject long Art, as I know that you're just dying to tell the 200-300 people who view this thread daily why mentally ill people who have a surgical knife* taken to their genitalia should be allowed in an institution (the military) where they would have access to powerful weapons (after that we can talk about if it's a good idea to allow HIV infected homosexual pederasts to teach children).

*Homosexual/pedophile/fraud researcher and the father of the modern day sexual anarchist movement Alfred Kinsey took a pocketknife to his genitalia, the reason behind his early demise.

The evidence:

As you know WizardofOz is my very bestest friend in the whooooole wide world (we're such good friends that he emailed my late pastor asking him if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized). He and the guy who was offered oral sex by another guy in college (and was tempted to take him up on the offer) and patrick jane as well as ok doser are not only all of American Indian descent, but are hardcore Ron Paul supporters as well. Add the fact that they're all in their mid 40's and hate me with a passion, well it doesn't take a calculator to add that one up.

I found it rather quee...ahem...odd that patrick jane earlier today said that WizardofOz (he'my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world don't cha know) hadn't posted in this thread since early in part 3 (that's been over three years ago).

Does patrick know everyone who has posted in this and the previous thread and not returned to post again?

So there you have it Art, the evidence speaks for itself.

Now about those trannies carrying weapons in the armed forces...

Arthur Brain

Nope. You refuse to hear me but that's what I have tried to tell you: he is not consistent enough to be a true right winger, not even an amateur one. It's not that some of his statements do not align with traditional U.S. conservatism, some of them have CONTRADICTED it. And whenever he's called on it (as has happened many time and not just by me) he vanishes for a while or deflects it to some other topic...like...queers.

Anyway, the trump (heh) card is the fact that he admitted right here on this board that he wanted Clinton to win. NO conservative would.

Now go get your shine box.

He's been consistently obsessive about homosexuality since he joined here as 'aSC' about eight or so years ago. During that time he's built up this pet little project. For a "Moby", he sure likes to spread gay innuendo about (something very common among the far right on here at times) along with constantly digging for sources to castigate homosexuals as a whole along with anyone who doesn't agree with his whacked out viewpoint. He's bonkers, sure, but a parody would simply not invest that amount of time and effort for years on end if their goal was to lampoon the far right. If you think you have some magical powers of discernment and insight where it comes to identifying fakes then think again. I've seen my share of people who masquerade as one thing when they're another as it's not that hard to spot, especially if you've been on forums for any length of time. As before, there were question marks from a number of people over aCW but it became increasingly obvious that as nutty as he is, he's legitimate about his obsession. He's a blowhard and he ain't too bright, but then again he's not the only far right winger that gets his "news" from nutball sites or prone to massive hyperbole and dishonest exaggeration either.

So he's anti Trump. He wouldn't be the only conservative who is, even if there's a predominant hatred of Clinton from the far right. Given his loopy obsession with homosexuality it makes sense. For sure, he's been caught out in regards to Castle but that's not so much that he cast a vote for the candidate, it's more his reticence to criticize the guy for not advocating stringent measures against homosexual marriage. Like many blowhards, he simply won't admit his errors.

You wanna convince yourself that he's some 'moby' then up to you, but don't bother advertising it as 'truth verbatim' because it's pretty darn obvious that he isn't, but simply somewhat unhinged.

Arthur Brain

Quote Originally Posted by glassjester

Hold the phone. Seriously, who is Aaron?

I won't stay on this subject long Art, as I know that you're just dying to tell the 200-300 people who view this thread daily why mentally ill people who have a surgical knife* taken to their genitalia should be allowed in an institution (the military) where they would have access to powerful weapons (after that we can talk about if it's a good idea to allow HIV infected homosexual pederasts to teach children).

*Homosexual/pedophile/fraud researcher and the father of the modern day sexual anarchist movement Alfred Kinsey took a pocketknife to his genitalia, the reason behind his early demise.

The evidence:

As you know WizardofOz is my very bestest friend in the whooooole wide world (we're such good friends that he emailed my late pastor asking him if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized). He and the guy who was offered oral sex by another guy in college (and was tempted to take him up on the offer) and patrick jane as well as ok doser are not only all of American Indian descent, but are hardcore Ron Paul supporters as well. Add the fact that they're all in their mid 40's and hate me with a passion, well it doesn't take a calculator to add that one up.

I found it rather quee...ahem...odd that patrick jane earlier today said that WizardofOz (he'my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world don't cha know) hadn't posted in this thread since early in part 3 (that's been over three years ago).

Does patrick know everyone who has posted in this and the previous thread and not returned to post again?

So there you have it Art, the evidence speaks for itself.

Now about those trannies carrying weapons in the armed forces...

I'm not gonna stay on it long either aCW. You're a fruitcake, much like serpentdove and her demented signature 'claims' in regards to posters being 'socks'.

Nobody "hates" you either, that would be like hating a circus clown, man.

:kookoo:

musterion

He's been consistently obsessive about homosexuality since he joined here as 'aSC' about eight or so years ago. During that time he's built up this pet little project.

Are you unclear on what a moby is? What am I saying, of course you're not, you're a leftist yourself.

A moby is a Leftist who infiltrates conservatives boards, like this one, under the guise of a conservative. The trick is to take on the most extreme or irrational positions while remaining just within the barest margin of plausibility, in order to throw off suspicion while making conservatism as a whole look as bad as possible.

In short, a disinfo agent.

Problem is, ACW has blown his cover on numerous occasions by getting ticked off and going too far, letting his hand show. He's been made.

And no matter what you say, NO CONSERVATIVE would have supported Clinton getting the White House no matter how badly they hate Trump. They'd have stayed home first.

Arthur Brain

Are you unclear on what a moby is? What am I saying, of course you're not, you're a leftist yourself.

A moby is a Leftist who infiltrates conservatives boards, like this one, under the guise of a conservative. The trick is to take on the most extreme or irrational positions while remaining just within the barest margin of plausibility, in order to throw off suspicion while making conservatism as a whole look as bad as possible.

In short, a disinfo agent.

Problem is, ACW has blown his cover on numerous occasions by getting ticked off and going too far, letting his hand show. He's been made.

And no matter what you say, NO CONSERVATIVE would have supported Clinton getting the White House no matter how badly they hate Trump. They'd have stayed home first.

Sure, I know what one is and that's exactly why aCW isn't. Considering you erroneously and immaturely label people as "leftists" (TH being one such example) on a regular basis it's no surprise that you'd resort to labeling aCW as a Moby because along with SD and others - even to far right wingers they're embarrassing. Hardly honest on your part though but then you once trolled me over homosexuality with veiled innuendo over my orientation so not altogether surprising frankly.

musterion

Sure, I know what one is and that's exactly why aCW isn't. Considering you erroneously and immaturely label people as "leftists" (TH being one such example) on a regular basis it's no surprise that you'd resort to labeling aCW as a Moby because along with SD and others - even to far right wingers they're embarrassing. Hardly honest on your part though but then you once trolled me over homosexuality with veiled innuendo over my orientation so not altogether surprising frankly.

Have you been drinking? This says absolutely nothing about what I posted. You go ahead, I'll stop wasting my time, again, on you, again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not gonna stay on it long either aCW. You're a fruitcake, much like serpentdove and her demented signature 'claims' in regards to posters being 'socks'.

Nobody "hates" you either, that would be like hating a circus clown, man.

:kookoo:

(Says the guy who won't even call a homosexual activist who says that some children as young as 9 years "enjoy" being raped a sick pervert) I have to say Art, when it comes to gossip, you're in your element.

The next time you chat with the guy who in college was offered oral sex by another guy (and was tempted to take him up on his offer), would you ask him if or how he overcame his homosexual desires?

You know that I'm a strong proponent of spiritual and if necessary, psychological therapy for people with unnatural sexual desires and would like it very much if he would share his story with others (how he came about contracting homosexual desires, etc.)

After that you and I can talk about if you think people who mutilate their genitals with surgical knives* should be allowed in an institution that has powerful weapons at their disposal.

*Alfred Kinsey...

One more thing: Since the guy who was offered oral sex in college by another guy (and was tempted to take him up on his offer) has been an avid supporter of Libertarian for life Ron Paul and without a doubt in my mind never voted republican in his life, would you ask him to confirm my suspicions that pro LGBTQueer Presidential candidate Donald Trump was what made him switch from Libertarian to Republicrat?

Thanks.

Arthur Brain

Have you been drinking? This says absolutely nothing about what I posted. You go ahead, I'll stop wasting my time, again, on you, again.

Have you? :AMR: I answered you fully in my post previous that you conveniently clipped and your stupid little "leftist" tripe that you throw about was entirely relevant to respond to in relation. Your hangup with Clinton isn't even that relevant considering he voted for someone else so if that's your primary basis for this 'Moby' crap then that is feeble at best. Given the way you present yourself it's just as likely that you're one given the way you act on here at times...

By all means, feel free to 'stop wasting your time'. I sure won't lose sleep over it.

:plain:

Arthur Brain

(Says the guy who won't even call a homosexual activist who says that some children as young as 9 years "enjoy" being raped a sick pervert) I have to say Art, when it comes to gossip, you're in your element.

The next time you chat with the guy who in college was offered oral sex by another guy (and was tempted to take him up on his offer), would you ask him if or how he overcame his homosexual desires?

You know that I'm a strong proponent of spiritual and if necessary, psychological therapy for people with unnatural sexual desires and would like it very much if he would share his story with others (how he came about contracting homosexual desires, etc.)

After that you and I can talk about if you think people who mutilate their genitals with surgical knives* should be allowed in an institution that has powerful weapons at their disposal.

*Alfred Kinsey...

One more thing: Since the guy who was offered oral sex in college by another guy (and was tempted to take him up on his offer) has been an avid supporter of Libertarian for life Ron Paul and without a doubt in my mind never voted republican in his life, would you ask him to confirm my suspicions that pro LGBTQueer Presidential candidate Donald Trump was what made him switch from Libertarian to Republicrat?

Thanks.

Er, yeah, take it up with Musty aCW, not interested in your usual drivel tonight thanks.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Er, yeah, take it up with Musty aCW, not interested in your usual drivel tonight thanks.

:e4e:

I would Art but my bestest friend in the whoooole wide world seems to be angry with me.

BTW: About those genital mutilated/mentally ill people having access to powerful weapons in the military?

Have I asked your opinion on that subject?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of adult-child sex (or the promotion of it) :

I ran across this post not long ago from the guy who in college was offered...and a response to his question (which he didn't seem to take issue with) :

Quote Originally Posted by musterion
What should the age of sexual consent be, in your opinion? Name an age.

Why do we need one?
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-prostitutes&p=4906675&viewfull=1#post4906675

That's right Eeset, "sexual freedom for all!"

antinuk1cs.jpg

https://www.nambla.org/antinuk1cs.jpg

Can someone come forward and explain to Eeset (aka Judy) why it shouldn't be legal for 9 year old children to be raped by homosexual elders?

Perhaps the thread's puritanical poster Art Brain can take the lead on this one?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This thread is garbage.

And I am one of many in this once great nation of ours that is taking it upon themselves to tell people where "garbage" belongs (in a garbage dump, not in invaluable institutions).

I see that neither you nor the guy who thanked you for your post (the thread's puritanical poster) have a comment on my above post about the necessity of age of consent laws.

Arthur Brain

And I am one of many in this once great nation of ours that is taking it upon themselves to tell people where "garbage" belongs (in a garbage dump, not in invaluable institutions).

I see that neither you nor the guy who thanked you for your post (the thread's puritanical poster) have a comment on my above post about the necessity of age of consent laws.

There already are age of consent laws in England and they ain't gonna be lowered so just yet more blah blah blah from ya dude. Ya may not be a 'Moby' but you sure are a clown...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

You have a problem with people being accountable for their own actions?

glassjester

It's been about 22 hours since I asked your "200 - 300 daily readers" to voice their support for what you're doing, here.

Where are they, ACW? Where?

You say that your forum activity is your "real world" action toward criminalizing homosexuality, yet it amounts to nothing. No one's reading it and changing their votes. It is not, in any way whatsoever, affecting (as you claim) who appears on the ballot in November. Not at all.

ACW, I feel genuine pity, here. This thread is a monument to delusion; it is absolutely quixotic.

You could spend your time on Earth doing much more good, and you know the world needs all the good it can get. Please, please devote your efforts toward affecting actual change in the world. You obviously have the tenacity and willpower to bear great fruits.

I will be praying for you, Brother. I mean that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of adult-child sex (or the promotion of it) :

I ran across this post not long ago from the guy who in college was offered...and a response to his question (which he didn't seem to take issue with) :

Quote Originally Posted by musterion
What should the age of sexual consent be, in your opinion? Name an age.

Why do we need one? [age of sexual consent laws]

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
That's right Eeset, "sexual freedom for all!"

antinuk1cs.jpg

Can someone come forward and explain to Eeset (aka Judy) why it shouldn't be legal for 9 year old children to be raped by homosexual elders?

You have a problem with people being accountable for their own actions?

Welcome back to the 4 part thread on the recriminalization of (amongst other things) homosexuality Eeset.

In the chatbox you wrote:

I believe in individual responsibility not forced compliance with arbitrary limits.

How does that "individual responsibility" work when it comes to adult-child rape sex Eeset?

I can hear the parents of 10 year old Billy now:

"Billy, when you go out with that nice 68 year old man Mr. Bean tonight, make sure that he shows 'individual responsibility' and wears a condom when he's raping you."

Please explain how individual responsibility can be practiced when it comes to adult-child sex Eeset.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's been about 22 hours since I asked your "200 - 300 daily readers" to voice their support for what you're doing, here.

Where are they, ACW? Where?

Views per day.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5076748&viewfull=1#post5076748

You say that your forum activity is your "real world" action toward criminalizing homosexuality, yet it amounts to nothing. No one's reading it and changing their votes. It is not, in any way whatsoever, affecting (as you claim) who appears on the ballot in November. Not at all.

You seem intimidated with the thread.

ACW, I feel genuine pity, here. This thread is a monument to delusion; it is absolutely quixotic.

("quixotic"? So unlike a Trump lemming to use such a big word).

You could spend your time on Earth doing much more good, and you know the world needs all the good it can get. Please, please devote your efforts toward affecting actual change in the world. You obviously have the tenacity and willpower to bear great fruits.

I will be praying for you, Brother. I mean that.

I don't believe I've seen anyone as intimidated with the truth as you are (except for Art Brain and my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world, who you remind me a lot of).

Status
Not open for further replies.