ECT IS THERE REALLY ONLY ONE GOSPEL ??

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Not as vapid and untrue as when you accused me of calling you a female body part when I was only talking about a Kipling short story. A well-known short story at that. :sigh:

well, we maybe should not get into this at this late hour. Maybe I should have never responded to EW, as it did not solve anything :sigh:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I posted my complaint openly at the time but I guess you missed it.

Tambora and STP should remember it, but I expect no apologies. I simply never used the forum again.

well, I cannot say much to Tram since she also helps run women's club. All I can say is we drop it and let this thread get back to the topic.

goodnight, and let me say I am sorry :)

glorydaz

well, we maybe should not get into this at this late hour. Maybe I should have never responded to EW, as it did not solve anything :sigh:

Well, one thing I do know. Letting EW get away with being the hall monitor won't make anyone happy. She's been sticking up for Nang if we even say "BOO" to her.

glorydaz

"Our group?"

Do you refer to the "Women's' Forum."

I am a member of that group, but I found out that personal things I shared with Tambora present, ended up being ridiculed to my face later by STP.

(Do not share anything on the women's' group EW. They are leakers!)

Why are you leaking that leak? Beam....splinter.

glorydaz

well, I cannot say much to Tram since she also helps run women's club. All I can say is we drop it and let this thread get back to the topic.

goodnight, and let me say I am sorry :)

What? A gal can't even come on here and have a little fun without people getting all bent out of shape?

Don't let it slow you down any, Kat. These spoil sports don't know how to have a light hearted moment. No wonder they're so dour and sour and out of sorts. :nono:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Eagles Wings is my dear sister in Christ, who proves to have great spiritual discernment and high intelligence.

She does not suffer fools casually, which is a reflection of her innate integrity, and not just an emotional defense of my person or views.

Please do not begrudge Nang having one real and decent friend on TOL.

Eagles Wings

One need only look at the very humorous Cub Reports, to see who wins at monitoring others' behavior.

Oh, such dour and sour people.

Eagles Wings

Eagles Wings is my dear sister in Christ, who proves to have great spiritual discernment and high intelligence.

She does not suffer fools casually, which is a reflection of her innate integrity, and not just an emotional defense of my person or views.

Very much appreciated and sentiment returned, dear Nang.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What? A gal can't even come on here and have a little fun without people getting all bent out of shape?

Don't let it slow you down any, Kat. These spoil sports don't know how to have a light hearted moment. No wonder they're so dour and sour and out of sorts. :nono:

What the leaking incident taught me, is that there is a lot of private gossiping (and probable scheming) that goes on unseen amongst birds of a feather on TOL, that is meant to negatively harm and undermine others of differing beliefs.

So be it. God Knows every thought and records every word . . .

glorydaz

What the leaking incident taught me, is that there is a lot of private gossiping (and probable scheming) that goes on unseen amongst birds of a feather on TOL, that is meant to negatively harm and undermine others of differing beliefs.

So be it. God Knows every thought and records every word . . .

Really Nang....it has nothing to do with your beliefs. It has to do with your attitude "holier than thou and twice as brilliant". God is recording that for sure.

glorydaz

Really Nang....it has nothing to do with your beliefs. It has to do with your attitude "holier than thou and twice as brilliant". God is recording that for sure.

Wow, did I nail that one.

Also, why is "Nang" speaking of herself in the 3rd person? :rotfl:

(No, there is no Mr. Nang posting here.)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since you only check in occasionally, you fall prey to unreality.

There is no posting by "Mr. Nang."

Everything posted by the name "Nang" is from Nang.
Really?
So this was YOU just falsely claiming to be your husband?

O.K. Bud. The husband is on. Stop calling my wife a liar.
I will never agree with your false beliefs, so there will be no future conversations.

TOL permanently banned me years ago and at that time, I gave up on TOL as a realistic or ripe field of witness, where one could spread the Gospel and name of Jesus Christ.

I have not been proven wrong. TOL is nothing but a tree full of wicked birds.

Yourself included.

ReaderHalf

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Our group?"

Do you refer to the "Women's' Forum."

I am a member of that group, but I found out that personal things I shared with Tambora present, ended up being ridiculed to my face later by STP.
I did not inform STP about anything from the Women's Club.
You kept falsely accusing me, but it wasn't me.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Really?
So this was YOU just falsely claiming to be your husband?

It was a one-time post by my husband, to shut Musty up, because he has no interest in TOL or what it stands for.

Nang posts are from me. Only me. All from me.

Believe it or not . . .

Nang

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I did not inform STP about anything from the Women's Club.
You kept falsely accusing me, but it wasn't me.

I must accept your word, then, but do you recall the conversation? There was a third party present.

STP should be able to tell where he got the info. Did he ever say?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was a one-time post by my husband, to shut Musty up, because he has no interest in TOL or what it stands for.
Which makes your statement false .......

Nang posts are from me. Only me. All from me.

Believe it or not . . .

Nang
Gonna believe the truth.
And the truth is that not all posts from Nang were Nang posting.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Which makes your statement false .......

Gonna believe the truth.
And the truth is that not all posts from Nang were Nang posting.

Whatever you want to think or any fool lie you want to cling to. :nono:

This silliness means nothing to me, nor affects me in the least.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I must accept your word, then, but do you recall the conversation?
Yep.

STP should be able to tell where he got the info. Did he ever say?
He said he didn't get the info from anyone, but from posts you had made in the past.
A couple of other folks spoke up and said they knew the same thing from posts you had made in the past.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yep.

He said he didn't get the info from anyone, but from posts you had made in the past.
A couple of other folks spoke up and said they knew the same thing from posts you had made in the past.

Not so.

All I can say, is that I will never confide anything personal or post on the Women's' Forum again, and I would advise all of the younger women to beware . . For such forums are not really private at all.

Nor are PMs.

And you cannot claim they are . . .