But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

The evil (witting or unwitting) agenda of CherubRam.

The evil (witting or unwitting) agenda of CherubRam.

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews of old, killed Jesus and persecuted Christians because Jesus did away with the ten commandments for 'converted' people who can and do, serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. Christians).

The ten commandments were the anchor of empowerment, of the Jewish rulers, back then.

Jesus' teaching (i.e. new covenant) is empowerment through spirit and Spirit. This is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

The introduction of Jesus' new covenant would empower new different and ordinary people and totally dilute the old traditional leaders and their power. This continue to be so.

Because of the above, the O.T., old Jewish leaders and their (essentially blind) supporters killed Jesus and went on to persecute Christians.

The above is the symptoms of 'the dead' (i.e. those with hearts that are 'waxed gross'). They are describes as not 'converted'. CherubRam is of like kind. He is not 'converted'. He is sill 'the dead'

CherubRam is continuing the old Jewish agenda. He is operating like an unaware, false brethren, i.e., as a spy among unsuspecting aspiring Christians.

He seeks to keep aspiring Christians in bondage under the ten commandments or to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments . . . and so deny them or remove them from, grace and Christ.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
(under the ten commandments).

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

. . . as smooth and cold as ice-cream you have the worse (i.e. 'the dead') among you and you naively and foolishly believe that they are good. I speak of the likes of CherubRam.

Imagine, people who are foolish like CherubRam, comprise the millions of priests, bishops, pastors, etc., within the core of the billion strong traditional Christians.

Can you still doubt that traditional Christianity needs a serious and urgent 'bail-out'/rescue?

A billion strong traditional Christians are corruptly in the strong grip of 'the dead' who keep them in bondage under the ten commandments. 'The dead' discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. 'The dead' deny aspiring Christians, their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

CherubRam said: "Show us the scripture?"

I ask, who is 'us'? Who are these people who are represented by CherubRam?

Is it not more appropriate and humble for him to ask, 'show me the scriptures'.

I have shown him Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7 which say that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet commandment', so that one can covet, so as to serve in the newness of spirit. And so stop bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Issac).

Look out for further corrupt (lemon used car sales person's) rhetoric and antics from CherubRam, as he tries to corrupt the above revelations which do not suit his Antichrist and pro-Jewish/Mosaic agenda.

Jesus agenda is to separate genuine aspiring Christians and Christians from the likes of CherubRam and their Antichrist and pro-Jewish/Mosaic agenda:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

There are those in one's own family who self-righteously esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet commandments and believe that they are the best thing since 'sliced bread'. They are not. They are 'the dead'.

They are the unbelievers who must depart the company of believers:

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

An unbelieving is one who is still 'the dead' and (therefore) discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet commandment'. The unbelieving are those who do not accept and embrace their God given justification to do the thing that were not justified by the ten commandments.

Jesus totally ignores the unbeliever who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandment. They were killed spiritually by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Therefore when those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, physically die, they would have no spirit signature. They would have no awareness/presence in the spirit realm. They were 'the dead' whiles they physically lived on earth and they will continue to be 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) when they die physically.

Jesus' attitude toward 'the dead is 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus ignores 'the dead'. After physical death, the spiritually dead remain dead within their dead physical body and goes where their dead physical bodies take them.

On the other hand, Jesus embraces those (the spiritually awakened/aware) who transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve their spirit.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet commandment' do not seem to realize that they are 'the dead' who will inevitably be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. . . . they are simply foolish people who are called and not chosen:

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The 'thou shall not covet commandment' is simply total spiritual death to those who esteem, use, invoke and promote that commandment.

Many have died under that foolish and very unfortunate idea of esteeming, using invoking and promoting the ten commandments while they lived physically. They have gone an unfortunate way. You do not have to follow.

It is time for you, my genuine readers, to awaken to truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The beauty of Christianity must be loudly announced and totally embraced.

For everyone who can, Christianity is anchored on God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction, to unconditionally express and/or fulfill the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations in one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Christianity is the art and science where by one brings one's kingdom of heaven that is held in latency/potentiality in one's own individual heart/spirit to perfect, harmonious and full blown expression and materialization on earth, (which is God's creation,) with absolutely no barriers.

The Spirit of Jesus makes this 'magically' possible.

He who can and do search his own heart/spirit and discern and be led unconditionally by, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do, even if he has to transgress all ideals and laws, including the ten commandments achieve the following:

He magically expresses and materializes the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations of his own heart/spirit in perfect harmony with the will of God, with no limits.

The above is how one serves one's own spirit while one soweth to Spirit. This is the entire whole kit and caboodle:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The above is Christianity. Christianity is absolutely not the ideas and beliefs that are held and promoted by the billion strong traditional Christians

To esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments soweth to being 'the dead' who can soweth only to flesh. 'The dead' are people in the flesh.

Tons of motivational speakers present their techniques for achieving your dreams. And indeed some of these techniques do work.

However very few (if any) can tell you how to achieve your most serious dream (which is the fabric of your heart/spirit). And even fewer can show you how to achieve this in perfect harmony with the Will or Spirit of God and so secure your place in heaven after you physically die.

Lots of people achieve different level of 'supposed' heaven on earth. However few secure their place in God's kingdom of heaven, after physical death.

Christianity offer one the opportunity to live in heaven on earth whiles one physically live here and also to live in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm when one dies, physically. (Obviously traditional Christianity offers and achieve none of this for their charges)

This is anchored on serving one's spirit while one soweth to Spirit, in perfect harmony.

Lots of successful people serve their spirit but do not soweth to Spirit. (An example is, lots of people enjoy a very materially heavenly life whiles destroying the inherent integrity of God's creation)

Most motivational speakers talk about serving one's spirit but have no clue and offer no clue about soweth-ing to Spirit. Also they have no clue and offers no clue about how this can be achieved.

Last edited:

Gurucam

By nature the ten commandments killeth (spiritually kills one) makes one 'the dead'.

By nature the ten commandments killeth (spiritually kills one) makes one 'the dead'.

By nature the ten commandments killeth (spiritually kills one), i.e. it keeps and/or makes one 'the dead'.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

Jesus' attitude and agenda for the 'the dead' was and continue to be as follows:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The fact that the ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness and so makes one 'the dead' is a fatal and seriously terminal curse/flaw of the ten commandment:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Some will say "Paul taught the ten commandments".

Indeed, the ten commandments were not done away with for those who wanted to continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. These people were 'the dead who wanted to remain 'the dead'. They were adamant and they even denied, persecute, torture and eventually killed Jesus and persecuted Christians (i.e. those who actually abandon the ten commandments and followed Jesus).

Jesus' attitude toward those who wanted to continue or start to, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and so stay or become, 'the dead' was to and continue to be, 'let the dead bury their dead'

To others who Paul perceived to be ready to drop the ten commandments and follow Jesus, Paul said:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel (i.e the first gospel, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments gospel) unto you at the first.
14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice (to now teach the N.T./Spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian gospel); for I stand in doubt of you.
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the (curse/flaw of) law?

All that Jesus could do, back then, is to indicate that the ten commandments keeps and/or makes one 'the dead' and instruct those who follow him to 'let the dead bury their dead' (i.e. ignore those who do not care to know truth . . . and let them destroy each other).

Jesus came to put a sword of separation between 'the dead' (i.e. those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments) and Christians (i.e. those who transgress the ten commandment so as to serve their own spirit and soweth to Spirit in perfect harmony).

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

2000 odd yeas ago Jesus had little power on earth among those (essentially wicked) people, who he came among. However Jesus has very great power in the spirit realm, where he sits on the throne of his glory. It is there, when these and other wicked people physically die, they go and receive the wrath of Jesus.

Wicked people are those who, whiles they lived on earth, denied, persecuted, tortured, killed and/or desecrated Jesus and his authentic Christian teachings. And who also (self-righteously) did the same to authentic Christians who, teach about transgressing and actually transgress, the ten commandment, so as to serve spirit and Spirit. It does not matter that one did this wittingly or unwittingly. Only one actions (what one soweth) counts.

Jesus will have his day, with everyone when they physically dies and find themselves in the spirit realm where Jesus is Lord.

:idea: Fact is Moses simply gave the ten commandments. He did not bring truth and grace. Truth and grace came with Jesus.

John 1 King James Version
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Moses did not bring truth or grace. Moses lied by omission when he did not tell the Jews that the ten commandment were given by him for temporal use (i.e. the ten commandments must eventually be 'done away with' when they (the Jews and others) cease being the 'the dead' and became converted and healed by Jesus:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Truth is as follows and it is very plain, simple and straightforward. Look the ten commandment is abolished, i.e. 'done away with':

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; . . .
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says one is 'dead to' and delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve in the newness of spirit.. This does not apply to 'the dead'. This revelation applies to those who can serve in the newness of spirit. They are 'the dead' who have recently been 'converted' to spiritual awareness.

'The dead' are simply not given by God to follow Jesus, to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and therefore to be Christians. They were violent and unruly people and so, they were given parables to appease and fool them into keeping the peace. When they die they cannot follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm i.e. into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for his followers.

'The dead' are those people who are not converted and healed by Jesus:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'The dead' are those people who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They remain 'the dead' and always fall short of the glory of God. When they die they are buried, by their peers, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. They cannot and do not follow Jesus and rise to spirit heaven in three day after they die (as the chosen few authentic Christians do).

Do you still delight in the ten commandments? Are you going to let the Jews and similar others bring you under bondage of the ten commandments and deny you grace, truth and Christ?

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If while you live you discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments you are one among the Antichrist. This is so because the ten commandments keep and/or makes one 'the dead' who cannot follow Jesus.

If while you live you discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments you are actively doing what the Jews who killed and persecuted Jesus did. Jesus will have his day when you die. When you die you will be left to fall through the cracks. You will be left to be dragged by your decomposing dead physical body into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

A billion strong tradition Christians commonly and routinely desecrate Christianity. They feel comfortable because they are billion strong and they are all more or less holding and promoting the same corruption of Christianity.

In the name of Christianity, they are falsely condemning spirit and Spirit so as to promote the ten commandments. They are simply pretending to be Christians.

This is simply wickedness. This is simply the ideas and vision of the 'the dead' (i.e. people of the flesh). They are rulers of darkness of the world. They are against spirituality. Up to very recently they were the principalities and powers of the surface of the earth. Their time has ended. Spirituality and the Spirit of Jesus now dominates and rules on the surface of earth.

Ephesians 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

'we wrestle not against flesh and blood' conveys that it not a physical battle with nuclear and other weapons and/or physically killing of people. It is not about surviving natural disasters on earth though arks like Noah's, etc.. It is a war of ideologies, ideas and spirit.

It is a war between the old flesh/ten commandments for 'the dead' ideologies and ideas of Moses . . . and Jesus' New spirit and Spirit/Christian ideologies and ideas that is totally without the O.T. and the ten commandments.

The wrestling is over. You either get on board or be banished to another place, that is more suited to your spiritual dead-ness.

The rule of the old as in O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments (and all who subscribed to that old ideology) is totally done, on the surface of earth.

The rule of the N.T./Jesus/spirit and Spirit/Christianity (and all who can and do subscribe this new ideology) is at hand, on the surface of earth.

. . . how many of you guys are helped by these posts? You have to give praise where it is due. This is one way to honor Jesus . . . because . . . all that I post are the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T. (nothing added, nothing taken away . . . nothing of my own)

I am simply a servant who seeks to offer nothing more than exactly what the Lord Jesus, offered and continue to offer. I am here to purify the corrupt foolishness that passed for Christianity for the past years, now in the fullness of time.

I am not here to interpret, alter, rewrite or introduce new ideas to, original Jesus Christ Christianity. Also, I am not here to leave out or take away, anything from original Jesus Christ Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The sad truth is that those who interpret, alter, rewrite, improve and/or introduce new ideas to, original Jesus Christ Christianity and also leave out or take away, anything from original Jesus Christ Christianity are seriously jeopardized.

They have rush in where wise people fear to thread.

Jesus is not at all concerned with or responsible for those who follow these people who teach their own ideas and interpretations. These people who teach their own ideas and interpretations are now totally responsible for their charges.

Jesus is responsible only for those who teaches and/or practices authentic Christianity. From among billions who are called these are the chosen few. The very great masses are into different distortions and misinterpretations of the Holy KJV N.T.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

If the ideas of those who routinely or other wise, interpret, alter, rewrite, improve and/or introduce new ideas to, the original Jesus Christ Christianity are folly (and it always is), they are in big trouble. Their charges will sin and fall short of the glory of God and these people who teach their own ideas and interpretations will be answerable for their own sins, the sin of misguiding their charges and the sins of their charges.

The path to protecting one self from being responsible for other people's sin and falling short of the glory of God is to be ego-less. It is to be like a child. It is simply to deliver the teachings and ideas of Jesus, as literally as presented. It is simply to add nothing and take away nothing. It is simply to totally avoid one's own or anyone else interpretations.

By using the above approach, Jesus and the the writers of the Holy KJV N.T. are totally answerable and responsible for those who one teaches . . . and Original authentic Christianity is transmitted in purity.

Fact is, unlike the O.T. and unlike other versions of the New Testament, the Holy KJV N.T. is totally inspired and authentically contains, Jesus' Original Christianity.

. . . thread carefully. Even unwitting corruption of Christianity is serious and not forgivable. It is a serious sin against Jesus.

And Jesus will have his revenge on those who unwittingly or unwittingly corrupt authentic Christianity. He will have this revenge as the Spirit of Jesus who is totally impersonal and therefore not at all, bribe-able. This will occure in the spirit realm, immediately after each person dies.

It is solo judgment which each person faces. It is based on how and to what one soweth to while one lived on earth.

Indeed, Jesus will get his revenge against those who corrupt/desecrate his Christianity whether wittingly or unwittingly. There is no difference. Jesus will get his revenge, in the spirit realm, according to exactly what one did on earth. This occurs immediately after each person from this tradition, physically die.

People who desecrate/corrupt Christianity are self-appointed and/or self-righteous ' know it all', foolish people who are 'the dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The sad truth is that those who interpret, alter, rewrite, improve and/or introduce new ideas to, original Jesus Christ Christianity and also leave out or take away, anything from original Jesus Christ Christianity are seriously jeopardized.

It is so much worse if such people promote their interpretations, alterations, 'improvements' and/or new ideas of original Jesus Christ Christianity as Christianity.

Clearly these people have gone about their own righteousness leaving aside authentic, original Jesus Christ Christianity. And by promoting their ideas as Christianity they are simply false prophets who came in Jesus' name and/or unawares, false spying brethren among innocent and unsuspecting aspiring Christian . . . and they are deceiving many:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
(under the ten commandments).

This corruption of authentic, original Jesus Christ Christianity has been institutionalized on earth (among the billion strong traditional Christians).

The billion strong traditional Christians are not the chosen few.

The chosen few are the authentic Christians and they wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places:

Ephesians 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The billion strong traditional Christians deny 'converted' humans, their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own individual spirits while, simultaneously, soweth-ing to Spirit.

The billion strong traditional Christians deny the above in favor of soweth-ing to the flesh/ten commandments which reduces one to being 'the dead'.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Serving one's own spirit while simultaneously soweth-ing to Spirit are the fundamental of Christianity. This critical information is the subject of the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Serving one's own spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit is the only Christian way.

Serving one's own spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit is the only Christian way.

Serving one's own spirit while simultaneously soweth-ing to Spirit are the only two fundamentals of Christianity.

Christianity is about Jesus. Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of Jesus is totally about serving one's own spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit.

There are two clear instructions, as follows:

The first one:

In the above one who can serve in the newness of spirit (this is a newly converted person) is informed that he/she is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and instructed to transgress this commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

(The above also says that those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment becomes 'the dead'.)

The second one:

In the above one is informed that those who can and do soweth to Spirit reap eternal life.

These are directly linked to Christianity. Christianity is anchored on Jesus Christ and not on Moses.

Christianity is anchored on following Jesus. Christianity is not (at all) about esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and becoming 'the dead who bury their dead'

To follow Jesus is to be literally led by the Lord Jesus while one physically live on earth and then travel the same passage which Jesus Christ took, after he physically died on earth. This is as follows.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above says the following:
1. Jesus was born in a physical body and he rose to heaven clad only in a spirit body.
2. There were two Jesus.
3. One Jesus is the physical, 'seen', temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus, who was not the Lord form heaven. (This was the son of man. Mary's son or at best half Mary's and half Holy Spirit)
4. The other Jesus is the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Jesus who is the Lord from and in heaven. (This is the Son of God/Holy Spirit. The pure Son of the Holy Spirit)

We are also told the following:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Clearly then the Lord was not and is not the physical, 'seen', temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus. He was 'seen' and temporal. He is no more

Clearly the Lord is the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is very alive and eternally present in the spirit realm.

Therefore for Christians, the lord and savior is Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body who is on His throne of glory, currently and eternally, in spirit heaven, on the right hand of God (who is the Holy Spirit). And in that form and from that place, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of Saints and Christians with the Holy Spirit.

How then can one reach Jesus and be led by Jesus into serving one's own spirit and soweth to Spirit? The following tells it all.

The following is about intercession for Saints/Christians according to the will of God. The will of God is the Spirit of God. The revelation says the Spirit makes intercession according to the Will/Spirit of God.

We are also told the Jesus who is clad only in His Spirit body is on the right side of the Holy Spirit ready, willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians. Therefore 'the spirit' mentioned in the following revelation is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Clearly what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do must incorporate serving one's own spirit and simultaneously soweth-ing to Spirit. And it is quite so:

The Spirit of Jesus makes intercession "with groanings which cannot be uttered". These are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the essential fabric of our own hearts/spirit. This is the component of Jesus' intercession that relates to serving our spirits.

And Jesus make this intercession according to the will of God. The will of God is the Spirit of God. This is the part related to soweth-ing to Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus make intercession "with groanings which cannot be uttered" 'according to the Will/Spirit of God'.

And from this intercession (which is done is real time all the time), the Spirit of Jesus come up with precisely what each Saint/Christian must know, pray for say and do (in real time all the time).

And one who can and do, search his or her own heart/spirit (in real time all the time) comes to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him/her to know, pray for say and do (in real time, all the time).

One who is led into all his or her works by this becomes a Christian/Saint.

One who believes in the Spirit of Jesus (who is the only Lord for Christian) are led by the Spirit of Jesus, Unconditionally. They have God given freedom. liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit and soweth to Spirit:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above is the Christian way of life, as literally and clearly defined in the Holy KJV N.T.

There is no other passage to Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus is currently in God's kingdom within your own heart/spirit.

Jesus is currently in God's kingdom within your own heart/spirit.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus rose to God's kingdom of heaven in spirit heaven clad only in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

God's kingdom of heaven is within one's own heart/spirit:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

If one wants to know Jesus and be known to Jesus, one must seek him out in God's kingdom which is within one, i.e. within one's own heart/spirit:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T
22 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

How else will one know Jesus and be known to Jesus unless, while one lives, one achieve live communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit.

It is obvious that Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body in God's kingdom of heaven that is within one's own heart/spirit. Because one is instructed to search one's heart to know what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

This is absolutely simple and clear.

A billion strong traditional Christians are trying all kinds of short cut nonsense, instead of simply seeking Jesus as he is now, i.e. clad only in His Spirit, in God's kingdom of heaven which is within one's own heart/spirit.

A billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandment which killeth spiritual awareness. They are therefore, 'the dead' and cannot access and/or search their hearts/spirits to discern Jesus within. Therefore they cannot know, be known to and be led by the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Lord in heaven:

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

The sad fact is that they do not know Jesus and Jesus do not know them. However they foolishly believe that they are first in line.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Why are the billion strong traditional Christians not authentic Christians:

Why are the billion strong traditional Christians not authentic Christians:

Refer to post # 87. above

Why are the billion strong traditional Christians not authentic Christians?

The answer to the above is linked directly to: Why is it that a billion strong traditional Christians do not seek, commune with and be guided, live and direct by, the Spirit, eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit?

It is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession who makes intercession for spiritually aware/'converted' people with groaning which they cannot utter according to the will of God.

From the above intersession the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession comes up with precisely what each spiritually aware/'converted' person must know, pray for, say and do.

And it is when spiritually aware/'converted' people discern and are led by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them, to know, pray for, say and do within their own heart/spirit, they become Saints/Christians.

The billion strong traditional Christians cannot and do not take the above path. This is quite apart from the fact that a billion cannot be the few.

Therefore the question is why is it not possible for the billion strong traditional to take and/or use the above path?

The answer is quite simple:

Jesus is currently in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, clad only in His Spirit, eternal, Son of God body. And he can be reached and communed with, only by people who can and do search their own heart/spirit and discern and commune with, the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own individual heart/spirit.

The above is how one identify, discern, know precisely what Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do and so be be led by Jesus while one physically live on earth.

Following Jesus is also about follow Jesus after one dies physically. This is about separating out of one's physical body, clad only in one's spirit body, when one physically die . . . and rising in three days (like Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who can and actually do, follow him to spirit heaven:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

The billion strong traditional Christians cannot search their own heart for anything. This is because they are not aware of/awakened to, their own individual heart or spirit. That is, they are 'the dead'.

The reason that they are 'the dead' is: They esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments which makes them and/or keep them 'the dead'.

'The dead' (being dead to their own heart/spirit) cannot follow Jesus Who is clad only in His Spirit body, 'seated' on His throne of glory in God's spirit kingdom of heaven. Since 2000 odd yeas ago, Jesus can be reached only by those who can and do, search each of their own heart or spirit. 'The dead' cannot do this.

'The dead' are not given to follow Jesus. 'The dead' are given only to bury each other in that other place:

It is only by having actual awareness of the spirit realm that one will know, first hand, the great folly (joke and curse) that is, 1.) the idea of the ten commandments and 2.) the ten commandments, themselves.

. . . also it is only by having actual live communion with the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart/spirit, in the spirit realm that one will know/'believe', first hand, in one's own heart, that Jesus did not die 2000 odd years ago but God raised him to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body after he physical died.

Intuitively knowing in one's heart is believing in one's heart.

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Knowing things through one's physical senses is not the same as knowing things through the intuitive 'senses'/faculties of one heart/spirit.

Knowing things through one's physical senses is very tangible. For 'the dead' this is the only reality.

Knowing things through the intuitive faculties of one's heart/spirit is totally different from knowing things through physical sensual detection.

Knowing things through the intuitive faculties of one's heart/spirit is a more subtle (sensitive) knowing that is more like believing.

In the above revelations 'believing in thy heart' is actually coming to direct intuitive and experiential awareness that Jesus is indeed alive within one's own heart/spirit.

This is achieved by having the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. These do not describe physical seeing, physical hearing and physical/intellectual/ego understanding. These describes 'extra' 'seeing', 'hearing' and understanding which occurs only intuitively/spiritually.

'The eyes to see', the ears to hear' and the hearts to understand' are (intuitive) faculties of one's heart/spirit body. This is described as being 'converted':

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

If one is not converted one is simply 'the dead' and not given to know truth. 'The dead' are kept under the ten commandments and parable for appeasing them on their perceptions of 'wisdom'. This is done, so as to manage their physical/carnal behavior. There is no possibility of salvation and deliverance for the dead, unless or until, they become 'converted'. Only then can 'the dead' be liberated from their carnality:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Last edited:

Gurucam

'the dead' cannot know Jesus or be known to Jesus.

'the dead' cannot know Jesus or be known to Jesus.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet commandment' makes one 'the dead'.

Jesus instructed those who follow him to let the dead bury their dead:

If one choses to esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment one is choosing to be and/or remain, 'the dead' who, at no event, can and/or do, follow Jesus.

There is no calculus math in this. This is simple kindergarten sums.

The fact is 'the dead' cannot know Jesus or be known to Jesus.

Those who continue to deny the above truth/fact (which is literally from the Holy KJV N.T.) are simply blowing away any prospects of being saved, delivered and becoming Christian.

'The dead' bring forth only 'fruits onto death' and no 'fruits onto God':

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Only those who bring forth fruits onto God inherit God's kingdom:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

When people are in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work among them, (i.e. among their members,) to bring forth fruit unto death.

However when they became converted they can serve in the newness of spirit. Then they have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so that they can serve in the newness of spirit. This stops them from bringing forth any fruits onto dead and start bringing forth only fruits onto God. This is how one inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore there was a good reason why the 'thou shall not covert' commandment was 'done-away-with so that people can serve in the newness of spirit. This was to stop newly converted people from continuing to bring forth 'fruits onto dead' (like 'the dead do) and have them start bringing and continue to bring, forth only 'fruits on to God'.

The sad fact is those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment continue to be 'the dead' or become 'the dead'. And they continue to bring forth only 'fruits onto death' which included 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael) and no 'fruits onto God' who included 'children of God', like Issac)

One is free to ignore this important revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. and, instead, esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. Such a one will continue to be 'the dead' or become 'the dead' and so continue to bring forth only 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael. This is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption (and inherit hell, inside the earth with Satan):

'The dead' means spiritually dead or dead to one's own heart/spirit. This describes one who is aware of only his flesh and blood body. Such a one can soweth only to flesh and reap only corruption.

Esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment in the least way, keeps one 'the dead' or makes one 'the dead', 100% guaranteed.

You who want to be under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, don't you hear the above. Don't you hear the serious consequence of esteeming, using, upholding and promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (as literally delivered in the Holy KJV N.T. and literally posted above):

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

. . . notice that being dead within (i.e. spiritually dead or 'the dead) one is held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. However when one is spiritually aware (i.e. converted) one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet' commandment, so that one can covert so as to serve in the newness of spirit/love.

The above is to stop you from bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God. This show you how to be the chosen few who inherit God's kingdom of heaven and not be delivered into the earth, in hell with Satan.

The above shows you how to follow Jesus to heaven and not be 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus will say to a billion, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

Jesus will say to a billion, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The question is, how can prophesying in Jesus name, casting out devils (healing) in Jesus' name and doing many wonderful things in Jesus' name be a 'bad thing?

These people were doing these things in Jesus' name.

Why would Jesus tell such people, I never knew you, depart from me, you that work iniquities?

Fact is, in the Christian tradition, one is not required to do any thing in Jesus' Jesus' name.

Jesus simply makes intercession for one with the 'Will of God' 'according to urging that one cannot utter':

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

This is not done though the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man, Jesus who is not the Lord from Heaven:

This interceding is done by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven . . . as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

As the spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession Jesus is absolutely impersonal and dispassionate. He cannot and do not forgive sins and/or answer prayers.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession simply enable one to serve one's own spirit in absolute harmony with the will of God . . . with absolutely no interference and/or personal input.

Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, has no input or personal or other agenda. He serve like a perfect high powered computer. 'Garbage in', garbage out'. Wisdom in', 'wisdom out'. Jesus does not get involve or cares.

Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, simply enables and lets everyone who can and do, commune with him have the expression and materialization of all things in each of their heart/spirit, in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit with absolutely no limitation.

Luke: 18 KJV N.T.
27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

When one believes and promotes that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession will require one to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments one is defying Jesus.

One is denying that that "things which are impossible with men are possible with God". One is limiting God's to one's own 'wisdom'.

The billion strong traditional Christians actively add and promote million of limitations and denials to "things which are impossible with men are possible with God". This is based on their own 'ego-driven' 'unawares' limited perceptions and 'blindness'. Their own 'ego-driven', 'unawares', 'false brethren', 'spying-nature' limited perceptions and 'blindness' lead and drive them. They are not driven and led by the fact that "things which are impossible with men are possible with God".

They do not perceive or believe that they can get their daily living magically (i.e. beyond their own rationalizing).

They are not aware of their own spirits and the spirit reality (i.e. they are the dead'). So their vision is only flesh based and they can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption.

Because they are the dead (i.e. in the flesh) and not aware of the spirit realm where all things are possible and exists as probabilities, they cannot perceive, accept and/or believe that they can have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit. So they deny this fact.

Because of the above their works are iniquities. They simply do not recognize God and are simply not led by God. They cannot perceive the literal fact that: "things which are impossible with men are possible with God".

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This approach drive and lead their life on earth, as humans. When they die and are forced into the spirit real where Jesus has his kingdom and rules powerfully, Jesus attitude to them is as follows:

Jesus will say to them: I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

One must know how to discern, know and be led by the will of God who is in heaven.

This is possible only when one can be led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, (in real time all the time,) even if one has to transgress the ten commandments . . . and so be it.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Quote: "But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested"

I find no verse in the bible that states that comment above.

Gurucam

Quote: "But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested"

I find no verse in the bible that states that comment above.

On what basis do you lay claim to know Christianity?

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

'The law' in the above is the law of sin and death which are the ten commandments. Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote these commandment, even in the least way, become 'the dead'.

There was a very critical need for righteousness without the ten commandments because the ten commandments killeth and cause one to bring forth only undesirable fruits. This very unfortunate circumstance reigned among the Jews until Jesus introduced righteousness that is without the law of sin and death, (i.e. the without the ten commandments). Then the law of sin and death rules only those who refused to become Christians and remained Jews.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 King James Version (KJV)

Too many people are attempting to 'teach' Christianity and they are totally clueless about the subject. This is how false prophets deceive many.

Many 'teachers' of Christianity are :dunce:

Last edited:

CherubRam

The law being spoken of is Moses laws, not the commands of God.

Deuteronomy 8:3
He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
Luke 4:4
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone.’”

CherubRam

The old priesthood governed the festivals, sacrifices, and the offerings.

[FONT=&quot]Obedience, Not Sacrifice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak with them or command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice. 23 However, I did give them this command: Obey Me, and then I will be your God, and you will be My people. You must follow every way I command you so that it may go well with you. 24 Yet they didn’t listen or pay attention but followed their own advice and according to their own stubborn, evil heart. They went backward and not forward. 25 Since the day your ancestors came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have sent all My servants the prophets to you time and time again. 26 However, they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate; they did more evil than their ancestors.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I did not speak to your forefathers, nor command them concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt:[/FONT]

Gurucam

CherubRam

I will not engage you.

If you have confidence in your ideas then carry on with your ideas.

You and you alone, are responsible for yourself.

My posts are simply and literally the Holy KJV N.T.

You are free to 'take it or leave it'.

Gurucam

Only the Spirit giveth life. The ten commandments, killeth.

Only the Spirit giveth life. The ten commandments, killeth.

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Only the Spirit giveth life, i.e. life eternal.

There are just two options. These are, having eternal Life or being killeth. These are related to our two bodies:

Our natural/physical bodies are 'seen' and temporal. Our spirit bodies are 'not seen' and eternal. The very clear instruction is:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Being 'killeth' is to be unaware of our spiritual body (our spirit is our 'not seen' and eternal part/side). This means that one's spirit body is not quickened. Such people are describes as 'the unawares'. Such a one is described, also, as 'the dead' . . . i.e. 'the spiritually dead' and children of the flesh and Satan.

On the other hand 'having eternal life' describes those humans who (in addition to being aware of their physical/natural bodies) are also aware of their own spirit bodies. This is to have a quickened spirit body. This spirit body does not die when one dies physically and so one who is aware of this body has eternal life. Physical death is simply the lost of one's physical body/natural body.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. literally says: Jesus was born in a physical/natural body Then when Jesus physically died he rose, in three days, to spirit heaven, into God's kingdom of heaven, to be the Lord in heaven, clad only in his spirit body. He rose to spirit heaven clad only in his spirit body.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. literally says: There are two bodies one physical/natural/earthly. This body is of earth. When one dies this body goes back to the basic elements of earth . . . i.e. dust to dust. Mother Mary created this body for Jesus from the elements of earth through the natural workings of her physical body. Then after Jesus' birth he maintained and grew this/his physical body by eating, breathing and processing elements of this earth, through the natural functioning of his natural/physical body.

In this physical/natural body Jesus, cannot be, was not and is not the Lord. This is the part of Jesus that came from earth, through Mother Mary. And when he died physically this body had to be left on earth to return dust to dust.

However, on earth as the son of man, (in addition to this physical/natural body,) Jesus also had (and all humans have) a component that was from God, the Holy Spirit. This was his spirit body. This spirit body had/has many facets.

All humans have these two bodies. However not all all humans are aware of both bodies. All humans are aware of varying levels of their physical/natural body. However not every one is aware of their spirit body.

There are many words used in the Holy KJV N.T. to describe people who are not aware of their spirit bodies. These included:

1. 'the unawares'
2. 'the dead'
3. the 'dead within'
4. the not 'converted'
5. one whose 'heart is waxed gross'
6. one who does not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'heart to understand'
7. one who 'died' as in 'I died'
8. one who esteem, use, invoke and promote the the thou shall not covet' commandment. This commandments killeth'.
9. one who is 'killeth'.
10 Satan
11. one who savor the things of man and not the things of God.
12. one who soweth to flesh and not to Spirit.
13. one who serve flesh and the ten commandments and not transgress the ten commandments so as to serve his own spirit
14. one who is not given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
15. one who is not not given to follow Jesus
16. one who, esteems, use, invoke and promote parables instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
17. a child of the flesh

There are just two states of general human actualization mentioned by Jesus and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.. These two are the basis of two division as follows, 'the dead' and 'the spiritually aware'. Only the spiritually aware are given to follow Jesus and to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The above # 1 to 17 give some of the Holy KJV N.T. descriptions for 'the dead'

Jesus was born 'the dead' to taste spiritual death as humans. His mission was to be born as a 'spiritually dead' human like the Jews, among the Jews. And to be converted to spiritual awareness and Christ during his life. And to leave this passage for the Jews and all others to embrace.

However no one was forced to follow Jesus. To follow Jesus is to be converted and be healed by Jesus. This is to cease being a Jew or a Greek and become a Christian.

However those who wanted to remain 'the dead' (and bury each other) were free to do so. These included those who remained Jews and Greeks.

Jesus' passage is the live example of those who seek to follow him and become Christians. During Jesus' life he quickened his spirit body. That is he became aware of his spirit body and actualized the intuitive faculties of this body. That is, he became aware of his own spirit and developed the capacity to function through his spirit body.

During Jesus' physical life on earth he demonstrated a life in Christ. This is Christianity and Christianity is anchored on serving one's own spirit in harmony with the Will of God (the Holy Spirit) with absolutely no regard for or recognition of, the ten commandments.

Also because Jesus became aware of his spirit body, when he physically dies he remained aware of his spirit body which survives physical death. Then he was able to and did, separate from his dead physical body, clad in his spirit body. And he was able to and did, rise to spirit heaven, in three days, clad only in his spirit body.

Jesus left the following instruction:

Jesus informed and advised;

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)

Christians are the actual chosen few, who literally and actually follow the above path.

If one remains 'the dead' one cannot follow Jesus to spirit heaven. One is the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

Also one who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner are killeth. They are killed spiritually, i.e. they die (spiritually). They definitely and invariably remain or become 'the dead who bury their dead', inside the earth, in hell with Satan.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus did not take on the nature of angels, but the nature of Abraham's seed.

Jesus did not take on the nature of angels, but the nature of Abraham's seed.

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

'Suffering death' is to suffer spiritual death.

'To taste death' is to taste spiritual dead.

Jesus was born in the house of David to taste spiritual death. The house of David are Jews who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which killeth.

By being born under the ten ten commandments, in the house of David, Jesus was able to taste death, i.e. spiritual death, because the ten commandments killeth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God

flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

For thousands of years trditional Christians erroneously believed that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body. The above confirms that 'flesh and blood' cannot and do not enter or inherit the kingdom of God, which is in heaven.

Fact is, Jesus rose to heaven clad only in a spirit body:

We are in the fullness of time, further and all corruption and distortions, that plagues traditional Christianity, is being corrected.

Gurucam

The ten commandments are 'the devil' which Jesus came to destroy.

The ten commandments are 'the devil' which Jesus came to destroy.

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The Jews were the partakers of flesh and blood. Jesus was born among them to also be a partaker of flesh and blood (i.e. he served his flesh and blood body). This is to be 'the dead' i.e. to be dead to one's spirit.

Jesus was born under the ten commandments which killeth, i.e. bring (spiritual) death. He was born among Jews to be killeth by the ten commandments and so taste spiritual death:

Jesus came to destroy 'him that had the power of death, that is, the devil'.

The above says that him that had the power of death is the devil.

The power of death is the ten commandments . . . because the ten commandments killeth.

In very clear and literal words, the above confirms that the ten commandments are 'the devil' which Jesus came to destroy and replace with righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: