Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

Trump and I are Anti-abortion

Just another cop-out. You are 'anti-abortion' but you think it should hold be legal to choose abortion under certain circumstances. That's a pro-choice argument; 'I don't like abortion but it should be an option under circumstance x or y'

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just another cop-out. You are 'anti-abortion' but you think it should hold be legal to choose abortion under certain circumstances. That's a pro-choice argument; 'I don't like abortion but it should be an option under circumstance x or y'
Clearly, you're being irrational. Been drinkin'?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ugly: Scaramucci.

What an Epic Fail. What an unprofessional clown. What a waste of hairspray.

Raptors_Mascot_Fail_bd12c2_327611.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm just a Trump boy, nobody loves me. He's just a Trump boy from a poor family, Scaramooch Scaramooch can you do the Fandango? Thunder bolt of lightning, very very frightening. Galileo, Galileo. Galileo Figuero - Magnifico MAGA

exminister

I'm just a Trump boy, nobody loves me. He's just a Trump boy from a poor family, Scaramooch Scaramooch can you do the Fandango? Thunder bolt of lightning, very very frightening. Galileo, Galileo. Galileo Figuero - Magnifico MAGA

Isn't it?
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I will eat some worms

exminister

Ugly: Scaramucci.

What an Epic Fail. What an unprofessional clown. What a waste of hairspray.

Raptors_Mascot_Fail_bd12c2_327611.gif

When I saw the Mooches' first press conference I thought this guy was going to be slick like Willy was, certainly more than Spicey but your gif says it all. If Spicey lasted only 6 months, can't imagine Moochy lasting three.

Ah, but the entertainment value will be high.

Last edited:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
When I saw the Mooches' first press conference I thought this guy was going to be slick like Willy was, certainly more than Spicey but your gif says it all. If Spicey lasted only 6 months, can't imagine Moochy lasting three.

Yes, the laughs will be a mile a minute. But is this what we want, maybe it is what we deserve.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, the laughs will be a mile a minute. But is this what we want, maybe it is what we deserve.

Being the Trump LOST the popular vote by a few million votes, I would say that over half the population does NOT deserve the current mayhem and destruction of our country that the Twitter-N-Chief is currently sowing.

exminister

Being the Trump LOST the popular vote by a few million votes, I would say that over half the population does NOT deserve the current mayhem and destruction of our country that the Twitter-N-Chief is currently sowing.

None of us deserve it even those who voted for him. Some people heard only what they wanted to hear and because Trump has been on every side of every issue it was easy to fall for the snake oil salesman.

Everybody will be covered he said but now he is raking over the coals(with no real bump in jobs) anyone who doesn't vote for a bill which he essentially has called "mean" and it certainly doesn't cover everyone by a long shot.
He said he knew all the best people - and then we got his cabinet swamp and people who knew nothing.
He said he knew all the best words and then the **ugh** Jamboree.

To paraphrase Churchill

If you find yourself in hell keep going.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None of us deserve it even those who voted for him. Some people heard only what they wanted to hear and because Trump has been on every side of every issue it was easy to fall for the snake oil salesman.

Do you really believe that when people heard his nasty rhetoric, along with his racism and support of white nationalism as well as his long history of being a sexual predator/deviant and corrupt business man that they believed he had the best of intentions for the United States? I don't. Perhaps they were frustrated people who threw their hands in the air and thought "he couldn't be any worse", however, most applauded his suggestions of violence and turned a blind eye to morally corrupt behavior. There is a reason why people such as David Duke and Steve Bannon support Trump. They see a kindred spirit.

Trump didn't run to make America great again ... but rather as a way to seek revenge against Obama. He is a mentally deranged person and the biggest threat currently facing our *once* great nation.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Everybody will be covered he said but now he is raking over the coals(with no real bump in jobs) anyone who doesn't vote for a bill which he essentially has called "mean" and it certainly doesn't cover everyone by a long shot.
He said he knew all the best people - and then we got his cabinet swamp and people who knew nothing.
He said he knew all the best words and then the **ugh** Jamboree.

To paraphrase Churchill

If you find yourself in hell keep going.
Don't blame Trump, blame a few RINO's. You think Trump writes legislation or something?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump and Co. (which in this case stands for cronies) failed to neutralize the Congressional Budget Office, founded by Republicans back in 1974 to keep an eye on the Executive. Despite a game lame attempt to silence it by fringe elements of the loony harder right, the CBO remains intact to annoy future administrations.

Kudos to McCain for opening up the health care reform process but standing firm on this closed door nightmare of an attempt to rid millions of care while giving the wealthy more jingle in their pockets. :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump and Co. (which in this case stands for cronies) failed to neutralize the Congressional Budget Office, founded by Republicans back in 1974 to keep an eye on the Executive. Despite a game lame attempt to silence it by fringe elements of the loony harder right, the CBO remains intact to annoy future administrations.

Kudos to McCain for opening up the health care reform process but standing firm on this closed door nightmare of an attempt to rid millions of care while giving the wealthy more jingle in their pockets. :thumb:
McCain is an idiot

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

From what I know about him (and from his own words) he seems as oily as they come. He's been aiming for a spot in the White House and Priebus got in his way. What a sordid mess. Since Trump's been in office, he's fired or forced the resignation of his director of comm., press secretary, national security advisor and chief of staff. Six months.

As for entertainment value - it's gallows humor. It's going to happen, it's human.

Status
Not open for further replies.