Shameless Atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Dread Helm said:
You can do it yourself. Go to your User CP.
Ahh, new improved functionality! Thanks, DH. :thumb:

If I could give you rep, you'd have a point for the assistance.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
You can do it yourself. Go to your User CP.

And then type... "BRVII Debate deserter".

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
I don't think it works for non-subscribers...

:p

No problem, I'd be happy to do it for you!! :thumb:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Dread Helm said:
Oh, is that a paid subscriber perk?
It seems to be. I couldn't locate any field that I could access that would allow me to change the title. Knight ended up doing it last time, but that was a while ago...

Freak

Turbo to Gerald said:
Really? I'd have guessed you would post something pretentious about how big and bad you are while maintaining your anonymity.
I laughed so hard on this one. So true...

:darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Turbo said:
Really? I'd have guessed you would post something pretentious about how big and bad you are while maintaining your anonymity.
:BRAVO:

[Excellent example of "Smack"]

Granite

Hall of Fame
Freak said:
That would be you to Zakatheist, the BRVII Debate Deserter. :crackup:

:yawn:

Freak, you just beat that not-witty quip into the ground, find some new material.

Freak

granite1010 said:
:yawn:

Freak, you just beat that not-witty quip into the ground, find some new material.

Why don't you ask your buddy why he "mysteriously" left the debate he had with Bob? Where is some documentation of this "emergency?" Let's put the questions to rest once and for all.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Freak said:
Why don't you ask your buddy why he "mysteriously" left the debate he had with Bob? Where is some documentation of this "emergency?" Let's put the questions to rest once and for all.

Freak, who in their right mind would provide documentation to a complete stranger regarding a medical problem? No offense, but that is not your frigging business.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
granite1010 said:
Freak, who in their right mind would provide documentation to a complete stranger regarding a medical problem? No offense, but that is not your frigging business.
Its irrelevant. We gave Zakath the option to pick up the debate at a later date - he refused.

The bottom line is Zakath had NO clue what he was getting into when he agreed to BRVII. It became painfully obvious early in the debate that Zakath was in way over his head which is why the next big battle we are going to be careful to get equally equipped opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.