is this clown for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezy22

Midnight rolls around and I'm channel flipping, and this Bob Enyart clown comes on this religious channel.

"Liberal this, homosexual that"...

What a riot! we were dying laughing at this clown. Is this show supposed to be serious? What is this show's purpose? Lol, hilarious, and he had a macaw parrot on his desk! Took plenty of abuse from prank callers that were "liberal homosexuals"! I will def tune in again, pure entertainment

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Psalm 14:1
Romans 1
John 3:16

Oh, your buddy Richard Dawkins is a dud, but Antony Flew is a genius.

WizardofOz

weak

weak

Midnight rolls around and I'm channel flipping, and this Bob Enyart clown comes on this religious channel.

What a riot! we were dying laughing at this clown. Is this show supposed to be serious? What is this show's purpose? Lol, hilarious, and he had a macaw parrot on his desk! Took plenty of abuse from prank callers that were "liberal homosexuals"! I will def tune in again, pure entertainment

Weezy, is this all you can muster?

No specific points or topics to address? Too bad.

Epic Fail

The Graphite

If you want to know if the show is serious, why don't you visit the church of TOL founder "Knight" and ask him. Bob Enyart is our pastor.

bybee

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

How very droll you are attempting to be. bybee

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
he is also going after the evil Sarah Palin

you can sleep well tonight knowing he is on the wall

or is it off the wall?

bybee

Or

Or

he is also going after the evil Sarah Palin

you can sleep well tonight knowing he is on the wall

or is it off the wall?

Shall I run for the Lysol spray because there is a spot on the wall? I do like to keep things clean! bybee :patrol:

bybee

instead of trying to get rid of that spot on the wall

why don't you just forgive it

It doesn't go with my decor. There is no necessity to forgive the insipid and the inane. They wouldn't be aware that they needed forgiveness! bybee :D

Weezy22

Well, regarding my question if this show was serious, clearly your replies answered my question. I'd be surprised, but I guess Klan members had to join something eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.