Give it your best shot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

If you cannot conduct yourself in some – ‘Similar’ to a Christian attitude; don’t look for a response from me! - Just stay happy in your own stupidity, and foolishness. I’m not going to participate in it with you. – Anyhow, - it would be impossible for most of you to even fake a Christian attitude. -- But come and get me, if you’re not like the rest of the COWARDS that can do nothing but call me names, like the Cowards they are.

The following are some of the things I ALSO HAVE FAITH IN and believe are true.

Romans 3:10-12 KJV –

There was to be the Last “FLOOD” that destroyed all the evil again.
Jeremiah 47:2 KJV –
Ezekiel 38:22 KJV –
Daniel 9:26 KJV – “The end thereof shall be with a “FLOOD”, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined”.
You don’t KNOW WHY or HOW! --- That’s what God said!

Everything Christ can say of himself, the Christians can also say of themselves. That does not include the foolish FALSE CHRISTIANS.

The Lord’s Name is NOW, “THE WORD OF GOD”, and that is the Christians name also NOW. - Not if you say you live in the LAST DAYS. You may live in the last days, but I DO NOT, because the last days are over.

Eternal Life has its beginning with the creation of all things. If one has Eternal Life, that life is from the Beginning, and he who is blessed with it, should remember all things the Father has done from the beginning. -- Before the world was, I was. I saw the Father create all things in our name.

Your Christian Life / Eternal Life is founded on whether or not you’ve been baptized of the Holy Ghost. - Most of you deny the Holy Ghost, calling him just “Spirit” like the unlearned faithless people some of you are. - Ghost / the Holy Ghost refers to a Spiritual “BODY”, not just a “SPIRIT”. – The Spiritual Body of Christ is the Holy “GHOST”, not the Holy “SPIRIT” There is a Holy Spirit, and that’s God. God is a / the Holy Spirit. – God gave his Son, Jesus Christ a Spiritual Body / the Holy Ghost. ---- John 14:16-18 KJV – “I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. --------------. 18- I will not leave you comfortless: -(I WILL COME)- to you”. – That’s what GOD SAID. - Not the trash some of you say out of your own deceitful mouths.

The Christian speaks for Christ by the Holy Ghost and the Spirit of the Word. Prove me wrong!

Is enough to start. -------- Now come and get me with the Sword your GOD GAVE YOU.

Paul – 060310

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Is enough to start. -------- Now come and get me with the Sword your GOD GAVE YOU.
Nah, I'll just use your own sword. The dull rubber one you try to deflect any insult leveled at you off to Jesus. Like, fr'instance, "fruitcake" or such.
But come and get me, if you’re not like the rest of the COWARDS that can do nothing but call me names, like the Cowards they are.
So, you just called any Christian who doesn't bother answering this challenge a coward. And so, according to you, you have called Jesus Christ a coward.

Dude, srsly. Get over yourself a bit.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most of you deny the Holy Ghost, calling him just “Spirit” like the unlearned faithless people some of you are. - Ghost / the Holy Ghost refers to a Spiritual “BODY”, not just a “SPIRIT”. – The Spiritual Body of Christ is the Holy “GHOST”
Elaborate please. Do so very clearly and using grammatically correct sentences. :squint:

AMR

Letsargue

Nah, I'll just use your own sword. The dull rubber one you try to deflect any insult leveled at you off to Jesus. Like, fr'instance, "fruitcake" or such.
So, you just called any Christian who doesn't bother answering this challenge a coward. And so, according to you, you have called Jesus Christ a coward.

Dude, srsly. Get over yourself a bit.

So called Lady! – You know better than that. That’s all you can do with what I say. - Any lost person can see it also, but none of you can admit that. – God calls that “Pride”, but the English for it is “ARROGANCE”.

Paul – 060510

Letsargue

Elaborate please. Do so very clearly and using grammatically correct sentences. :squint:

AMR

OOOHHH MYYY, ain't we the picky one? - I have never clained to be a perfict English Scholar either.
Duz yeh need perfecton to knew what i sey! - I thought NOT! - That's just an excuse to pretend to be wise, and me a FOOL. You proved yourself to be a Wise Guy.

Where's your Sword, "Christian"? - Mine just slew you, and you're still dead in your sins, -- saith Christ.

Paul -- 060510

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

AMR

OOOHHH MYYY, ain't we the picky one? - I have never clained to be a perfict English Scholar either.
Duz yeh need perfecton to knew what i sey! - I thought NOT! - That's just an excuse to pretend to be wise, and me a FOOL. You proved yourself to be a Wise Guy.

Where's your Sword, "Christian"? - Mine just slew you, and you're still dead in your sins, -- saith Christ.

Paul -- 060510
Q.E.D. Sigh.

Try answering the question posed. Stop dodging. Use the sword you claim and edify us all. We are waiting.

AMR

Letsargue

AMR

Elaborate, or I have elaborated greatly in my thread, if you have read it. You may try to be more specific about your need of elaboration. – I would be very pleased to accommodate you in anything that you may doubt about my statements, by using the Scriptures, so that anyone could understand them if they want to understand.

If you don’t know it, - it would take the entire Scriptures to fully explain any point of doctrine. I try to keep things as brief as possible.
Peace.

Paul – 060610

Mr. 5020

Paul -- 060510
Typos and grammatical mistakes are one thing. You intentionally add extra hyphens, quotation marks, etc. that are completely unnecessary and make your tenuous grasp of the English language almost impossible to comprehend! :sozo2:

Ok I'm done...

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Are you still upset that I made you admit that Peter and Paul preached things that were different (click here) that you start another thread to argue a different point?

Letsargue

Typos and grammatical mistakes are one thing. You intentionally add extra hyphens, quotation marks, etc. that are completely unnecessary and make your tenuous grasp of the English language almost impossible to comprehend! :sozo2:

Ok I'm done...

WOW, You too! -- You couldn't find anything but the way I write it, to be the way you wouldn't have written it, WOW! -- What wisdom! - You are to unlearned to really understand what God says anyhow. All you totally unlearned so called Coban type Christians, can't attact the topic's lesson, but the way I wrote it. - You guys are really something else. - I guess all foolish lost liars, will do like wise. You can't help it.

Paul -- 060610

Mr. 5020

WOW, You too! -- You couldn't find anything but the way I write it, to be the way you wouldn't have written it, WOW! -- What wisdom! - You are to unlearned to really understand what God says anyhow. All you totally unlearned so called Coban type Christians, can't attact the topic's lesson, but the way I wrote it. - You guys are really something else. - I guess all foolish lost liars, will do like wise. You can't help it.

Paul -- 060610
I feel like I'm experiencing the TOL version of this...
Do you understand....

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Elaborate, or I have elaborated greatly in my thread, if you have read it. You may try to be more specific about your need of elaboration. – I would be very pleased to accommodate you in anything that you may doubt about my statements, by using the Scriptures, so that anyone could understand them if they want to understand.

If you don’t know it, - it would take the entire Scriptures to fully explain any point of doctrine. I try to keep things as brief as possible.
Peace.

Paul – 060610
Apparently you are posting streams of consciousness and moving onward, unawares of what you have left unanswered. If your purpose is to simply vomit forth whatever pops into your mind and ignore the consequences of these disjointed thoughts, then press onward. One can only hope that someone in charge will eventually ask the question: "Why are you posting here in the first place?"

I asked a specific question, to which no response has been forthcoming. That you are unable to trace the question I asked to your own initial comments suggests your real purpose: to merely utter estatic thoughts that enter your head from time to time while in front of the computer with no regard to possible providing a defense for them. In other words, TOL is your venue for a blog of sorts.

Why should anyone take you seriously if you will dodge direct questions related to the content you post? I am seriously starting to wonder if you suffer from some sort of mental illness.

AMR

Last edited:

Letsargue

Apparently you are posting streams of consciousness and moving onward, unawares of what you have left unanswered. If your purpose is to simply vomit forth whatever pops into your mind and ignore the consequences of these disjointed thoughts, then press onward. One can only hope that someone in charge will eventually ask the question: "Why are you posting here in the first place?"

I asked a specific question, to which no response has been forthcoming. That you are unable to trace the question I asked to your own initial comments suggests your real purpose: to merely utter estatic thoughts that enter your head from time to time while in front of the computer with no regard to possible providing a defense for them. In other words, TOL is your venue for a blog of sorts.

Why should anyone take you seriously if you will dodge direct questions related to the content you post? I am seriously starting to wonder if you suffer from some sort of mental illness.

AMR

You must be very angry and really think you are the wise ONE.

I elaborated in the Thread, and you now say “ELABORATE”. - Elaborate on what that I have not already elaborated on? – I think the wise thing for a wise person to do would be to “ASK” A QUESTION that may bother him. - But NO!, - Now you blame me for not “answering” a QUESTION that has not been asked, “ASKED” -- Kinda like any Hypocrite “might” do.

Read the Thread, that is the Elaboration.

Paul – 060710

Letsargue

AMR

Most likely, about 90 % of my Threads, come to me in the wee hours of the night, I then get up, go to the computer, and type it up. -- Now wise guy, - I'm asking you to tell me if that’s a SIN against YOU? – Further more, there are hundreds of them. You are the answer man; do you receive of your God? ---- Prove me wrong! – or go back and hide

Paul – 060710

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You must be very angry and really think you are the wise ONE.

I elaborated in the Thread, and you now say “ELABORATE”. - Elaborate on what that I have not already elaborated on? – I think the wise thing for a wise person to do would be to “ASK” A QUESTION that may bother him. - But NO!, - Now you blame me for not “answering” a QUESTION that has not been asked, “ASKED” -- Kinda like any Hypocrite “might” do.

Read the Thread, that is the Elaboration.

Paul – 060710
Here is your purported answer to a direct question:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2350208&postcount=8

So please stop claiming you have answered anything. All you are doing is ranting and raving...talking to yourself.

So again I ask you to explain exactly what you mean by these words of yours:

Most of you deny the Holy Ghost, calling him just “Spirit” like the unlearned faithless people some of you are. - Ghost / the Holy Ghost refers to a Spiritual “BODY”, not just a “SPIRIT”. – The Spiritual Body of Christ is the Holy “GHOST”

I am not looking for a bunch of hyphenated strings of words. Clearly explain what you mean.

AMR

Letsargue

Here is your purported answer to a direct question:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2350208&postcount=8

So please stop claiming you have answered anything. All you are doing is ranting and raving...talking to yourself.

So again I ask you to explain exactly what you mean by these words of yours:

I am not looking for a bunch of hyphenated strings of words. Clearly explain what you mean.

AMR

I JUST POSTED IT! - It's a new Thread, - "The Holy Ghost".

Paul -- 060710

Status
Not open for further replies.