Generation Snowflake

glassjester

From the article:

Generation Snowflake has also created a social minefield for young boys and men, who risk being labelled “sex pests” for twanging a girl’s bra at school, Fox continued.

Is the author saying that's no big deal?
Is that really what should be happening in school?

If I had a teenage daughter and some punk was pulling at her bra, I'd do a lot more than "label him a sex pest." I'd label his face with my fist.

Does that make me a snowflake?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If I had a teenage daughter and some punk was pulling at her bra, I'd do a lot more than "label him a sex pest." I'd label his face with my fist.

:thumb: This makes you normal (unless you're in the :greedy: Trump
emot-airquote.gif
family). Ex 20:14

Woman on Street ~ Home Alone 2

The Berean

I'm technically part of the Millennial generation (though I'm at the oldest end of it). And let me say... it is ridiculous.

I have a fellow coworker who was born in 1983 so she straddles the line between Generation X and the Millenials. She thought long and hard about what group she wants to indentify with. She can't stand the genral whiny-ness of the Millenials so she decided on Generation X. :p

rexlunae

From the article:

At the bottom of all this right-wing talk of "special snowflakes" is a bunch of bruised male egos, and a bunch of people working to enable them.

Greg Jennings

From the article:

No. But it will get you a felony conviction