What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:
Sure, but it's too hot where he is.

Why?

Are you suggesting Freud is in hell?

I thought Freud was Christian. He wrote about this in "Der Mann Moses und die monotheistische Religion." Maybe its because he was Austrian.

Do you go to hell if you are Austrian?

julie21

Rimi said:
But not a word do you say to BB insinuating that God is a fag because He's a designer. Hypocrite.
Direct me to that particular post as I have not read it. I will then read it and see what I make of it then say something to BB if it needs to be said.I think most people here would see me as being a fair person.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

eccl3_6 said:
Why?

I thought Freud was Christian. He wrote about this in "Der Mann Moses und die monotheistische Religion." Maybe its because he was Austrian.

Freud was a Jew, Jung was an Evangelical and Alder, i really don't know what Alder was...

Rimi? Are you insinuating all jews go to hell?

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Freud was a Jew, Jung was an Evangelical and Alder, i really don't know what Alder was...

Yeah your right come to think of it, fleeing the Nazis to England.
Do all Jews go to hell?
Seems a bit harsh if they do.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Funny, I thought Jung was a spiritist.

And no ecc, those who reject Christ are in hell. Or, are you not familiar with that concept yet? Perhaps, you will disregard how Freud viewed Christianity and hold out hope he repented before his demise.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Nineveh said:
Funny, I thought Jung was a spiritist.

And no ecc, those who reject Christ are in hell. Or, are you not familiar with that concept yet? Perhaps, you will disregard how Freud viewed Christianity and hold out hope he repented before his demise.

Funny, history books tell us Jung's father was a minister in the Swiss Reformed Evangelical Church as were most eight of his uncles, and that Jung maintained membership in that church.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
That didn't seem to stop him from playing with spirits. Or should we judge his actions by his family?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Nineveh said:
That didn't seem to stop him from playing with spirits. Or should we judge his actions by his family?
Playing with spirits?

Jung: Gee...Mr.Spirit, its nice to have you overs...

Spirit: Thank you Jung, its nice to visit, I hope I am not troubling you

Jung: Gee golly Mr Spirit, you are not bother, say how about a nice game of pinochle

Spirit: Golly, Jung, that sure does sound like fun!

How anyone can play with a spirit is beyond me or reason

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Aren't you familliar with his ... experiences?

Perhaps it would edify you to look into it instead of claiming him to be something he appeared not to be?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Nineveh said:
Aren't you familliar with his ... experiences?

Perhaps it would edify you to look into it instead of claiming him to be something he appeared not to be?
His experiences? Where Jung's experiences similiar in any way to Jimi Hendrix's experiences?

Look, the man was an Evangelical, its history, if you want to argue with history go ahead...but Jung was a member of the Swiss Evangelical Church, his father a pastor in it...his uncles were pastors also...

" I hope you get experience...I know I have" - Jimi

intro2faith

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
His experiences? Where Jung's experiences similiar in any way to Jimi Hendrix's experiences?

Look, the man was an Evangelical, its history, if you want to argue with history go ahead...but Jung was a member of the Swiss Evangelical Church, his father a pastor in it...his uncles were pastors also...

" I hope you get experience...I know I have" - Jimi
Well, let's just hope for the best, and hope that he's in Heaven. :)

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

eccl3_6 said:
I bet the Palestinians are laughing though....

I doubt many Arabs are laughing at the prospect of all Jews going to Hell...after all where would we be without the Jews?

I can't see me being fully an Arab without Jews to define me has that counterbalance...we Arabs and Jews are alot closer than you gentiles think...you guys don't even know our collective history

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
eccl3_6 said:
Why?

Freud was an atheist.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:

He bragged about his "spitual" encounters. Try reading up on it.

Your evidence suggests members of his family were. But I have seen no evidence to suggest he was anything more than a pagan.

intro
Who are you serving?

Rimi

julie21 said:
Direct me to that particular post as I have not read it. I will then read it and see what I make of it then say something to BB if it needs to be said.I think most people here would see me as being a fair person.

Julie, it was really stupid of me to assume you've read everything BB has spewed. Sorry for that. I've not seen everything either, but I'm sure if I did I'd find the same or worse.

Rimi

eccl3_6 said:
I bet the Palestinians are laughing though....

Rimi do Palestinians go to hell too?

Only the ones who reject Christ Jesus, and the ones who bomb us and our allies.

Rimi

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:

I have no idea if he was raised a Jew or a Christian. I do know that he was atheist:

Freud taught that religious doctrines are all illusions and that religion is "the universal obsessional neurosis of humanity."

man, that's just wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.