שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יהוה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יה&

heir

TOL Subscriber
דְּבָרִים

ו
ד

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יהוה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יהוה אֶחָד
.meht retfa selpicsid yawa ward ot ,sgniht esrevrep gnikaeps ,esira nem llahs sevles nwo ruoy fo oslA 03:02 stcA

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
.meht retfa selpicsid yawa ward ot ,sgniht esrevrep gnikaeps ,esira nem llahs sevles nwo ruoy fo oslA 03:02 stcA

".ega eht fo dne eht ot neve ,syawla uoy htiw ma I ,ol dna ;uoy dednammoc evah I taht lla evresbo ot meht gnihcaet 20 ,tiripS yloH eht fo dna noS eht fo dna rehtaF eht fo eman eht ni meht gnisitpab ,snoitan eht lla fo selpicsid ekam dna erofereht oG 19 .htrae no dna nevaeh ni eM ot nevig neeb sah ytirohtua llA" ,gniyas ,meht ot ekops dna pu emac suseJ dnA 18 28:18-20 wehttaM

Shalom.

Jacob

heir

TOL Subscriber
".ega eht fo dne eht ot neve ,syawla uoy htiw ma I ,ol dna ;uoy dednammoc evah I taht lla evresbo ot meht gnihcaet 20 ,tiripS yloH eht fo dna noS eht fo dna rehtaF eht fo eman eht ni meht gnisitpab ,snoitan eht lla fo selpicsid ekam dna erofereht oG 19 .htrae no dna nevaeh ni eM ot nevig neeb sah ytirohtua llA" ,gniyas ,meht ot ekops dna pu emac suseJ dnA 18 28:18-20 wehttaM

Shalom.

Jacob
Why post what you did in the OP? It doesn't make you look holy, just a nuisance.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why post what you did in the OP? It doesn't make you look holy, just a nuisance.

Shalom.

This has nothing to do with looking holy. If you do not read Hebrew you do not need to respond. If you want to learn Hebrew let me know. If you already know Hebrew then I do not know why you are saying what you are saying now.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

Why are you a woman explaining to me that someone needs to tell me what to do?

Shalom.

Jacob

Why are you calling me a woman? Have you forgotten already?

Someone needs to be telling you what to do. Is your mother near enough that you can call her?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why are you calling me a woman? Have you forgotten already?

Someone needs to be telling you what to do. Is your mother near enough that you can call her?
Shalom.

Your picture is of a woman. Are you a woman?

I am a grown man, 36 years old. The Bible says children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. The Torah says to honor your father and mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which Yahveh your God gives you. My parents want me to live independent. I want to obey my parents until the day I die. I can still be considered a child if it is necessary in order for me to do so. I do not believe that it is necessary to be considered a child, but I am also still their child. I am a Jew. I observe Torah. I am of Israel. The Law and the Prophets have not been abolished. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. He taught me in Matthew 5:17-19 that to be called great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments.

I do not allow you to teach or exercise authority over me. My understanding is that you are a woman. However, you said that your name is Abraham. Were you toying with me?

Please represent yourself accurately and be honest. If you are a man and your name is Abraham, I permit you to respond to me. Otherwise you are a woman who is lying to me, telling me what to do, and telling me that I should talk to my Mother because you are talking to me.

I do not want any liars in my life, so come clean. How are you also a woman who has a daughter who is married?

Shalom.

Jacob