ripoff artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I just want to say that Children's Book of the Month Club is a ripoff. I have been wrestling with these clowns for years. I have a very strong dislike for these clubs and others. You end up paying way more than you would in the bookstore, and you have to fill out those dumb little cards to keep them from sending you stuff they think you want. Well finally I'm out. I'd also like to add that their bookkeepping is horrible, and they lose payments all the time. They have ripped us off of so much money I am not even sure how much I have double paid them. Well even if I have to double pay more, I'll be so glad when we are out. Then we can just have the freedom to walk into a nice bookstore like Border's or Barnes and Noble and buy a kids book when we want, rather than cater to the timing and redonculous policies of these stupid clubs.

I recommend you all don't fool with these clubs.

edit: I will admit part of this is my own stupidity, for falling for the attractive opening deal that ropes you in. Don't be stupid like me. I have finally rectified my mistake and fulfilled all the commitments and now I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Emo

The Edge said:
I will admit part of this is my own stupidity, for falling for the attractive opening deal that ropes you in. Don't be stupid like me. I have finally rectified my mistake and fulfilled all the commitments and now I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a reminder!

originally posted by The Edge

:madmad: I am the customer service KING!!!

:D

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Emohaslove, that's right. I am the Customer Service King!!!! And being a former Wells Fargo Home Mortgage employee, I worked in a call center too. I know what they are capable of and what it is like to work in a call center. It's hard work, but in that position you can really make somebody's day or break it.

I once made an old lady cry by waiving her late fee on one of her mortgage payments. That felt good. I waived everybody's late fees. I didn't like to be a stickler like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.