ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
When Paul said others were "in Christ" before him do you believe Paul lied or was duped ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
As the complete ignoramus that you are I'm sure that it is impossible for you to understand that there is more than one way to be "in Christ".

Right Divider

Body part
Not according to scripture there isn't. To be in Christ one has to have faith in Him.
There is more than one way to have faith in Him. But your religious zealotry does not allow the truth.

Rom 1:17 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

So, YES, according to scripture.

The Lord Jesus Christ is BOTH the Son of God and the head of the body.

Interplanner

RD wrote:
Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post

There is NOT "only one church...". That is just some nonsense that you've swallowed hook, line and sinker.

The "church in the wilderness" was Israel.

The "church, which is His body" is the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you cannot understand what God is doing and Instead prefer to insult those that do.

Do we need any further proof of continually dividing, fracturing, compartmentalizing the faith? Now there are several churches! All 'in the wilderness' means is that like the escape Mary and Joseph had to take, the church had to get out of Jerusalem for their safety during the mess known as the destruction of Jerusalem, and they did; many of them went to Pella.

Right Divider

Body part
RD wrote:
Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post

There is NOT "only one church...". That is just some nonsense that you've swallowed hook, line and sinker.

I'm sorry that you cannot understand what God is doing and Instead prefer to insult those that do.

Do we need any further proof of continually dividing, fracturing, compartmentalizing the faith?
It's called Biblical truth. Get some.

musterion

:french:

He doesn't really care. He's just here to troll MADs.

Interplanner

How come you cannot realize that his Israel vs church is 2P2P and go into denial that you and him believe 2P2P when it has no NT support.

Are you actually going to base a whole doctrine on one symbolism in one paragraph of the Rev? That is ridiculous.

I am here to expound the historic Gospel of which the best sample is Acts 13's sermon. You do not square with what israel's role was in it (and see the followup after the sermon). That's your problem.

musterion

How come you cannot realize that his Israel vs church is 2P2P and go into denial that you and him believe 2P2P when it has no NT support.

Are you actually going to base a whole doctrine on one symbolism in one paragraph of the Rev? That is ridiculous.

I am here to expound the historic Gospel of which the best sample is Acts 13's sermon. You do not square with what israel's role was in it (and see the followup after the sermon). That's your problem.

Your turn. Answer from Scripture:

Why did God institute Paul's ministry to Gentiles when the 12 already had the G.C. unto the whole world?

Right Divider

Body part
Eph 4's 7 "ones" is biblical truth; your constant divisions is the flesh and has made you a miserable, insulting person. I won't be following your steps there, my friend.
God divided His creation into TWO realms from the very start (See Genesis 1:1).

These two have different administrations.

That you don't understand that is a shame.

P.S. Why did God wait ~3000 years to give us the "one's" of Eph 4?

Right Divider

Body part

:french:

dodge

How would you know if I care you are to busy promoting what is not there in scripture ? There was never "2" gospels in scripture.

There is only one person that faith in saves and it has ALWAYS been the same person i.e. Jesus.

dodge

How can he answer this when he does not even know Matthew 10:23 (KJV) is in the Holy Bible?

When ever any person has to question God to make their beliefs work they have jumped off of the pier into the water.

Who is man to question why God did or did not do something ?

God had a plan to rescue those that would place their faith in Jesus. It was and is His plan. On some things it is better to have faith and believe instead of question God.

It is faith that accomplishes the belief that Jesus was the Messiah, walked on water, healed the sick. raised the dead, arose from the grave, ascended into heaven, and is coming back for His church i.e the bride of Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

When ever any person has to question God to make their beliefs work they have jumped off of the pier into the water.

Who is man to question why God did or did not do something ?

God had a plan to rescue those that would place their faith in Jesus. It was and is His plan. On some things it is better to have faith and believe instead of question God.

It is faith that accomplishes the belief that Jesus was the Messiah, walked on water, healed the sick. raised the dead, arose from the grave, ascended into heaven, and is coming back for His church i.e the bride of Christ.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Become a Bible believer.

musterion

How would you know if I care you are to busy promoting what is not there in scripture ?

Why did God institute Paul's ministry to Gentiles when the 12 already had the G.C. unto the whole world?

If you cannot answer this simplest of questions, you have no answer to MAD and are just another railer and false accuser. A troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.