ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
When Paul said others were "in Christ" before him do you believe Paul lied or was duped ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Wow! Stun as again, clown, with your "do you believe Paul" dazzler!!!

What's next, loser? Let me guess: Do you believe God, the bible?

Moronic clown. The LORD God, TOL laughs at you.

john w

Hall of Fame
YOU do not get to make the rules there JW boy. The rules were made by God whom for what ever reason you take joy in perverting and not following.

Wow! Another stunner!!!"The rules were made by God"

Teach us, loser. Please?

You're the devil child, perverter of the gospel of Christ, you wicked, ravenous wolf. Get off the Christian section of TOL-it is reserved for members of the boc.

Wolf boy.

dodge

Wow! Stun as again, clown, with your "do you believe Paul" dazzler!!!

What's next, loser? Let me guess: Do you believe God, the bible?

Moronic clown. The LORD God, TOL laughs at you.

Those trapped in their flesh I am sure laugh; however, the Christians that read know "who" operates in their filthy flesh. I un-like many follow Jesus not Darby, Stam or Bullinger.

Care to take a shot Jw ?

When Paul said others were "in Christ" before him do you believe Paul lied or was duped ?

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

DAN P

Hi and when Paul wrote Rom was before Paul was saved , so , how do you reconcile that and it is obviously that you can not !!

Any one that reads Rom 16:7-15 will see that those named in these verse were also " in Christ " BUT the B o c WAS not in operation , YET !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and when Paul wrote Rom was before Paul was saved , so , how do you reconcile that and it is obviously that you can not !!

Any one that reads Rom 16:7-15 will see that those named in these verse were also " in Christ " BUT the B o c WAS not in operation , YET !!

dan p

Anything to avoid and run from the truth right dan ?

Paul said others were in Christ before him that only leaves a few options.

1. Paul spoke the truth ( I agree with this one)

2. Paul was wrong.

3. Paul purposely lied.

4. You have no faith in what you read and must make it say what it clearly does not say.

What ever you read that said Paul was not saved when he wrote Romans throw it away it is garbage.

All scripture was written by the inspiration of God dan.

john w

Hall of Fame
Those trapped in their flesh I am sure laugh; however, the Christians that read know "who" operates in their filthy flesh. I un-like many follow Jesus not Darby, Stam or Bullinger.

Care to take a shot Jw ?

Wow!!!! Another never heard before stunner-"trapped in their flesh."

You clown, as TOL laughs at your attempts to try to impress people with these "gems," as if we've never heard them before, loser.

And stuff your "many follow Jesus not Darby, Stam or Bullinger," you dung mouthed devil boy, as you follow your father , the devil, and Acts 2 "teachers," who are as stupid as you, wolfie.

And you once again admit that you are lost, devil boy, as "following Jesus" in His earthly ministry, as He taught the the law, will send you, and all your fellow children of the devil, to hell, you troll.

I told you to get off this site, loser. Be gone, demon. We hate your dung, you spread.
Care to take a shot Jw ?

As you'v been asked for months, you pathetic wimp, loser: show us the 12, prior to the dbr, ever preaching the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

Care to take a shot, loser?

You won't.

Pathetic fraud.

Wolf boy.

dodge

wow!!!! Another never heard before stunner-"trapped in their flesh."

You clown, as TOL laughs at your attempts to try to impress people with these "gems," as if we've never heard them before, loser.

And stuff your "many follow Jesus not Darby, Stam or Bullinger," you dung mouthed devil boy, as you follow your father , the devil, and Acts 2 "teachers," who are as stupid as you, wolfie.

And you once again admit that you are lost, devil boy, as "following Jesus" in His earthly ministry, as He taught the the law, will send you, and all your fellow children of the devil, to hell, you troll.

I told you to get off this site, loser. Be gone, demon. We hate your dung, you spread.

More useless noise and no answer to the verse eh JW ?

This verse proves mad IS A LIE STARTED BY other lost men.

lol, YOU cannot order me to do anything. I see the demons hate all those who try to get you out of the hole you have dug yourself into.

DAN P

Anything to avoid and run from the truth right dan ?

Paul said others were in Christ before him that only leaves a few options.

1. Paul spoke the truth ( I agree with this one)

2. Paul was wrong.

3. Paul purposely lied.

4. You have no faith in what you read and must make it say what it clearly does not say.

What ever you read that said Paul was not saved when he wrote Romans throw it away it is garbage.

All scripture was written by the inspiration of God dan.

Hi and Rom 16:25 reads , Who ARE Illustrious among the apostles , who also have become " in Christ : before me !!

It is obviously that those among the apostles ARE / EISI in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which then means several things !!

These , were not believers of the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

The PRESENT TENSE , THAN that Paul's letter to the Romans , was later and written in Paul's ministry of the MYSTERY !!

For me the next verb is WERE / GINOMAI is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE which means they will always be "in Christ " or OSAS !!

Looks like you will need a better argument !!

dan p

dodge

The demonic troll actually thinks he is stunning the TOL audience, with these never before heard stunners.

TOl laughs at you, demonic clown.

You would be surprised how many believe you are controlled by a demon there JW. Praying for you to be set free from the darkness into the glorious light of Christ Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame

Spam. That's all the wimp has. Weighty.

"no answer?"

Watch, while I pick this wimp, apart:

Chapter, verse, in the book, that demand I "answer," any, and all questions posed, especially from a devil child, such as yourself.

Come on, punk-show us your alleged scriptural acumen, loser.

Chapter, verse.

He won't touch that.

Fraud. Clown.

No it doesn't. So there,.

lol, YOU cannot order me to do anything. I see the demons hate all those who try to get you out of the hole you have dug yourself into.

"lol," you quip? This is not a dating site, loser.

Demon. My evidence? You.

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and Rom 16:25 reads , Who ARE Illustrious among the apostles , who also have become " in Christ : before me !!

It is obviously that those among the apostles ARE / EISI in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which then means several things !!

These , were not believers of the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

The PRESENT TENSE , THAN that Paul's letter to the Romans , was later and written in Paul's ministry of the MYSTERY !!

For me the next verb is WERE / GINOMAI is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE which means they will always be "in Christ " or OSAS !!

Looks like you will need a better argument !!

dan p

The bottom line is I believe Paul and many who claim to follow Paul have to pervert and take out of context what Paul actually taught to stay stuck in error, sadly.

john w

Hall of Fame
You would be surprised how many believe you are controlled by a demon there JW. Praying for you to be set free from the darkness into the glorious light of Christ Jesus.

A devil boy, praying to the LORD God? Good one, clown.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted-not a peep to...

As you'v been asked for months, you pathetic wimp, loser: show us the 12, prior to the dbr, ever preaching the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

Care to take a shot, loser?

"no answer," mutt? See how that works?

You won't.

Pathetic fraud.

Wolf boy.

john w

Hall of Fame

"no answer?"

Watch, while I pick this wimp, apart:

Chapter, verse, in the book, that demand I "answer," any, and all questions posed, especially from a devil child, such as yourself.

Come on, punk-show us your alleged scriptural acumen, loser.

Chapter, verse.

He won't touch that.

Fraud. Clown.

john w

Hall of Fame
The bottom line is I believe Paul and many who claim to follow Paul have to pervert and take out of context what Paul actually taught to stay stuck in error, sadly.

His "out pitch," which he has spammed, in 666 of his last 789 "posts," when he is getting picked apart, embarrassed-"out of context."

TOL laughs at you clown, as you pose that you've studied the book.

Loser. Troll. Get off the boc's section of TOL, wolfie.

DAN P

Hi and you have no answer , DO YOU ??

I remember when I was in your position , between a ROCK and a HARD PLACE is no FUN !!

And you call me a pervert , and that is the BEST THAT YOU HAVE ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and you have no answer , DO YOU ??

I remember when I was in your position , between a ROCK and a HARD PLACE is no FUN !!

And you call me a pervert , and that is the BEST THAT YOU HAVE ??

dan p

You have no answer for Paul saying others were in Christ before him other than to throw scripture under the bus. Your loss not mine.

Paul said others were in Christ before him and I believe Paul;therefore, by default you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.