ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

The Bible does NOT say that they were added to the BODY OF CHRIST.... it says that they were added to the CHURCH.

THAT CHURCH was the believing nation of Israel.

You are massively clueless.

You really have no idea what the body of Christ consist of do you ?

1Co 12:20

But now are they many members, yet but one body.

Those over 8000 who were added to the church were added to the BOC.

Any and every person that places their faith in Jesus are members of the BOC including those folks in early Acts.

When Paul persecuted that church Jesus said Paul was persecuting HIM because Paul was persecuting the body of Christ i.e. those who had placed their faith in Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
You really have no idea what the body of Christ consist of do you ?

1Co 12:20

But now are they many members, yet but one body.

Those over 8000 who were added to the church were added to the BOC.

Any and every person that places their faith in Jesus are members of the BOC including those folks in early Acts.
The one body that Paul is taking about did not even exist in Act 2.

I know what the body of Christ consists of, you do not.

DAN P

The FACT THAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE OVER 3000 AND 5000 in Acts 2 & 4 added to the BOC speaks volumes.

Hi and I do understand , BUT here is what you do not understand as a LEFTY !!

In Acts 2:47 it reads , Praising God and having favor with the whole people , and the LORD WAS ADDING TO THE EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY DAILY the ones being saved !!

The Greek word ADDED / PROSTITHEMI is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and in the ACTIVE VOICE and in the Indicative mood , so what does that mean DODGE ??

#1 , The IMOERFECT TENSE means God ADDED to that assembly , being at PENTECOST and then after Acts 28 STOPPED ADDING , that is what the IMPERFET TENSE means !!

#2 , The ACTIVE VOICE means the subject of the ACTION which is Jesus . stopped ADDING to that assembly STOPPED ADDING , because of Isa 6 , and Luke 13:6-9 and because of 2 Cor 3:3-16 !!

#3 The INDICATIVE MOOD means it is a FACT , so learn the FACTS FIRST !!

Here is a queation for Dodge IS jESUS ADDING JEWS to the B O C because Gal 3:28 says there are NO JEWS in the B O C 11

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

The one body that Paul is taking about did not even exist in Act 2.

I know what the body of Christ consists of, you do not.

Scripture "again" proves you do not have a clue.

Eph 1:22

And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23
Which is his body,
the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Right Divider

Body part
Scripture "again" proves you do not have a clue.

Eph 1:22

And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23
Which is his body,
the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Yes, that is the church that Paul is talking about. It's NOT the SAME church as the one on Acts 2.

You are too dumb to have any dialog with.

dodge

Yes, that is the church that Paul is talking about. It's NOT the SAME church as the one on Acts 2.

You are in way over your head. There is and always has been only one church of those that have placed their faith in Jesus. The church that Paul talked about was NOT his church it was Jesus' church.

john w

Hall of Fame

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Dummy Dodgeball, the clown/moron of TOL....There has always been just one "church," in the bible, as I am clueless as to the meaning of the word, "church," as that "church in the wilderness" is the body of Christ, and my daddy/father, is all those Israelites, as all of scripture, says the same thing.

You're a demonic idiot/moron Dodge. My evidence? You.

Watch the demonic tantrum, kicking his legs in the air, grinding his wolfie teeth, to follow......Watch...

dodge

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Dummy Dodgeball, the clown/moron of TOL....There has always been just one "church," in the bible, as I am clueless as to the meaning of the word, "church," as that "church in the wilderness" is the body of Christ, and my daddy/father, is all those Israelites, as all of scripture, says the same thing.

You're a demonic idiot/moron Dodge. My evidence? You.

Watch the demonic tantrum, kicking his legs in the air, grinding his wolfie teeth, to follow......Watch...

You might want to take a reading comprehension course there JW.

What I actually said was:

There is and always has been only one church of those that have placed their faith in Jesus. The church that Paul talked about was NOT his church it was Jesus' church.

Right Divider

Body part
You are in way over your head. There is and always has been only one church of those that have placed their faith in Jesus. The church that Paul talked about was NOT his church it was Jesus' church.
:french:
There is NOT "only one church...". That is just some nonsense that you've swallowed hook, line and sinker.

The "church in the wilderness" was Israel.

The "church, which is His body" is the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you cannot understand what God is doing and Instead prefer to insult those that do.

dodge

:french:
There is NOT "only one church...". That is just some nonsense that you've swallowed hook, line and sinker.

The "church in the wilderness" was Israel.

The "church, which is His body" is the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you cannot understand what God is doing and Instead prefer to insult those that do.

When Paul said others were "in Christ" before him do you believe Paul lied or was duped ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

john w

Hall of Fame
You might want to take a reading comprehension course there JW.

You might want to stuff your demonic cliche, of "reading comprehension course" spam, you troll, loser, as you've posted that oh so stunning, cute little cliche/sound bite/spam, 666 times, in the last 3 weeks.

You embarrassing clown.

What I actually said was:

There is and always has been only one church of those that have placed their faith in Jesus. The church that Paul talked about was NOT his church it was Jesus' church.

No, you demonic troll, you've "argued," ever since you stepped on the TOL stage, with your dung, that there has always been just one church/gospel/heaven/earth/temple/faith/baptism...................................................................in the bible, for.....

It all says the same thing....

The LORD God of the bible never taught you that, devil boy...Your daddy devil did.

Get off this site, you demonic troll, child of the devil. We smell your sulfur/dung, as you, and all your fellow wolves, litter this site.

SaulToPaul 2

You might want to stuff your demonic cliche, of "reading comprehension course" spam, you troll, loser, as you've posted that oh so stunning, cute little cliche/sound bite/spam, 666 times, in the last 3 weeks.

You embarrassing clown.

No, you demonic troll, you've "argued," ever since you stepped on the TOL stage, with your dung, that there has always been just one church/gospel/heaven/earth/temple/faith/baptism...................................................................in the bible, for.....

The LORD God of the bible never taught you that, devil boy...Your daddy devil did.

Get off this site, you demonic troll, child of the devil. We smell your sulfur/dung, as you, and all your fellow wolves, litter this site.

One church'ism?
Wonder what causes that?

dodge

You embarrassing clown.

YOU do not get to make the rules there JW boy. The rules were made by God whom for what ever reason you take joy in perverting and not following.

Your blather was not even close to correct . I have argued that there is one BOC not the 3 or 4 churches or how ever many those trapped in the lies of MAD believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.