THE RIGHT HANDS OF FELLOWSHIP

Apple7

My page:
Thanked 12,549 Times in 8,723 Posts

2 decades of posting, and you could only muster a mere 24 'thank-you's' to others...and even then, they are recent ones, and it was hard for you to do.

Go colorize your hair some more.....'saint'...

:party:

john w

Hall of Fame
2 decades of posting, and you could only muster a mere 24 'thank-you's' to others...and even then, they are recent ones, and it was hard for you to do.

Obviously, sissy, you are intoxicated, and can't read. Ask your do. partner to give you a hand, James 2:3 KJV boy(fill in the blank). Quit stalking me-you are beginning to bore me, and are quite irrelevant on TOL. She/he/it is grinding the molars, as she/he/it reads this.

Merry Christmas, sissy troll, and remember-God, your "god" loves you, and so does Santa, and the Easter Bunny.

Get saved, then pull up your bunny shirt, little one.

Again-my apologies-you don't matter.

Apple7

Obviously, sissy, you are intoxicated, and can't read. Ask your do. partner to give you a hand, James 2:3 KJV boy(fill in the blank). Quit stalking me-you are beginning to bore me, and are quite irrelevant on TOL. She/he/it is grinding the molars, as she/he/it reads this.

Your hair....don't let any more gray creep in please...

john w

Hall of Fame

Some more? Jealous, baldy? Yes....Lacks confidence, so critiquing the troops, behind a computer, makes her/it/he feel confident. We know the type. Release yourself, sweetie...Free yourself...Let go...

Where is that ugly pic of yours? I thought so, embarrassed one.

Apple7

Some more? Jealous, baldy? Yes....Lacks confidence, so critiquing the troops, behind a computer, makes her/it/he feel confident. We know the type. Release yourself, sweetie...Free yourself...Let go...

Where is that ugly pic of yours? I thought so, embarrassed one.

Self-proclaimed 'saints' need to ALWAYS look their very best.

Therefore, get the gray out, TOLVI...

john w

Hall of Fame
Your hair....don't let any more gray creep in please...

Feel better, sweetie?

Put up that pic, sweetie. And I dig chicks-not bald sodomites, that have crushes on guys, sweetie, like you.

Can you dig it, devil child? Good.

john w

Hall of Fame
Self-proclaimed 'saints' need to ALWAYS look their very best.

Therefore, get the gray out, TOLVI...
Feel better, sweetie? Boost to your sagging confidence? Put up that pic. I thought so, Christ rejector.

john w

Hall of Fame
We can all see that you colorize your hair.

Don't kid yourself...

You know men that well, do you, sweetie? Consulted with your do. partner, did you? Yes.....We can see, that you are embarrassed to put up your pic, unlike other TOL members, who have confidence, are not ashamed, and aren't closet tough sissy's like you.Put up a pic of your "Coming-Out" Haircut. Puh-wease?

And get saved, Christ rejecting troll.

Apple7

You know men that well, do you, sweetie? Consulted with your do. partner, did you? Yes.....We can see, that you are embarrassed to put up your pic, unlike other TOL members, who have confidence, are not ashamed, and aren't closet tough sissy's like you.Put up a pic of your "Coming-Out" Haircut. Puh-wease?
Saint John W

Don't kid yourself...

john w

Hall of Fame

Don't kid yourself...

We can all see that your a sodomite, and one of your 4 friends on TOL, PMed me, and relayed to me, that you do also, with what stringy hair you have, and that you are a sodomite, pursuing men, on TOL. Are you a Catholic, also, pursuing young ones, since you exhibit a desire for youth?

We can all see that you are a Christ rejector, lacking confidence-why do you lie on your page, devil boy/it/girl?:

Orthodox Trinitarian Christian

Well, PeeWee?

Apple7

We can all see that your a sodomite, and one of your 4 friends on TOL, PMed me, and relayed to me, that you do also, with what stringy hair you have, and that you are a sodomite, pursuing men, on TOL. Are you a Catholic, also, pursuing young ones, since you exhibit a desire for youth?

We can all see that you are a Christ rejector, lacking confidence-why do you lie on your page, devil boy/it/girl?:

Orthodox Trinitarian Christian

Well, PeeWee?

What brand of black hair-coloring do you use?

john w

Hall of Fame

Don't kid yourself...

Apple7

Again...What brand of black hair-coloring do you use?

john w

Hall of Fame
What brand of black hair-coloring do you use?

What grease do you use? Do you and your do. partner color each others' strings, like Boy George?You don't have much confidence, do you, devil child, and this is your avenue, for venting, acting tough? Get beat up recently, did you? And why did you lie on your "page?" Not a peep.

What Gym Selfies do you and your partners use? One of your friends on TOL tells me that you have over-plucked eyebrows. How about giving us a peek, sweetie?

Apple7

What grease do you use? Do you and your do. partner color each others' strings, like Boy George?You don't have much confidence, do you, devil child, and this is your avenue, for venting, acting tough? Get beat up recently, did you? And why did you lie on your "page?" Not a peep.

TOLVI...

How often do you need to 'touch-up' the color?

john w

Hall of Fame

Don't kid yourself...

Wow-you capitalized it! Grinding those big molars, eh wolfie, as you are getting more upset...? Yes...

Who is The Samantha Of Your Group?