Filthy gay facists

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And there's plenty of posters more sober and less brain-damaged than you :idunno:

But back to your commentary on angel's "Christian love"

1. You're not a Christian
2. Your concept of what "Christian love" should be is based on something other than Christ
3. Any comments you make on the "Christian love" shown by posters here is based on a false conception
4. You're too drunk and brain-damaged to understand what I'm talking about

Now go ahead and respond in a manner that proves #4 :)

Arthur Brain

And there's plenty of posters more sober and less brain-damaged than you :idunno:

Well that wouldn't include you oh witless, projecting one. Deal with your own drink issues, get some help with it, stop being an obsessive, stalking little man and get your life in order.

On that note, enough time indulging the troll...

Arthur Brain

Eh, one more and then I'll leave ya to obsess over TH some more. You're a rumour spreading, gossiping little liar, kicked more into touch for stalking and obsessive behaviour than anyone else on this site. You're as qualified to talk about Christian love, faith and all things associated as a floor mop. For your own sake you need to get some sort of life but that's on you to do something about it. Once you do, you won't feel so inclined to project your own demons and bitterness on a forum, you'll actually feel better as a person. But nobody can do that for you, you'll have to do it yourself.

Carry on with the bile in the meantime if you must.

:e4e:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Apparently, angel, you would be showing "christian love***" and "objectivity***" by ignoring those examples

*** as defined by a drunk, brain-damaged retard

yeah, i should just shut up and hand over my $$$, who cares if its true, their feelings are hurt and that means a pay day.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, 13 and will receive the wages of unrighteousness, as those who count it pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, 14 having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children. 15 They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 but he was rebuked for his iniquity: a dumb donkey speaking with a man’s voice restrained the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage.

MrDante

All of them? Nope, the ones who sent feces, death threats and damaged his property (if true) yes, anyone who acts that way is vile and disgusting.
what about the rest of the student body who either cheered or stood by and did nothing?

Link to news about it please, because i need proof of what you say, since you lie so much and since fags are drama queens who have regularly been caught making up fake hate and even creating it, then claiming someone else did it.

This should be all in the news, links?

Why would it would it be? This kind of stuff happens to gay and lesbians particularly youth all the time.

Maybe once the lawsuit gets into the higher courts some news source will pick it up but it is more likely that it will be the conservative press who will complain that the courts are trampling on the rights of the poor Christian students who when they sent the feces and the engaged in the assualts and the threats were just exercising their first amendment right ot engage in thier religion.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
what about the rest of the student body who either cheered or stood by and did nothing?

I dont know that they did that, and i doubt "the rest" all did that either, as you are quite given to deception and exaggeration.

Why would it would it be? This kind of stuff happens to gay and lesbians particularly youth all the time.

Maybe once the lawsuit gets into the higher courts some news source will pick it up but it is more likely that it will be the conservative press who will complain that the courts are trampling on the rights of the poor Christian students who when they sent the feces and the engaged in the assualts and the threats were just exercising their first amendment right ot engage in thier religion.

I didnt think you would be sharing any evidence or links of it, and since lawsuits are public - the media would have ran wide open on your claims, if they found them legit that is...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm sure Angel has no idea what objectivity is much less Christin love.

Why do you object to the word fag being used? Thats what gays call each other and ive proven they are drama queens and they also call themselves queens, have i stated anything that isnt factual?

Nope, but feel free to continue being a pervert of what i say and how you act.

Its also loving to warn the perverts about a Holy and Righteous God, that is not ok with it.

Saying nothing is the real hate. Im saved already, i win nothing for warning people.

MrDante

I dont know that they did that, and i doubt "the rest" all did that either, as you are quite given to deception and exaggeration.
Given your long history of false witness and repateding fake claims I can only assume you are engagining in projection

I didnt think you would be sharing any evidence or links of it, and since lawsuits are public - the media would have ran wide open on your claims, if they found them legit that is...[/QUOTE]

lawsuits that are filed are public.

Greg Jennings

Pastor Receives Feces in Mail, Has Car Keyed for Opposing Facebook's Rainbow Flag Emoji

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Disgusting. Shows what they worship doesn't it. Please pray for those being attacked by those who glory in filth.

May I venture to ask what about this constitutes fascism?

I think terms like that, communism, and some others are thrown around so much now that very few people know their actual definitions. They've just come to broadly mean "evil."

What happened was vile. It was not fascist. But don't take my word for it. Ask the gays that old Adolf had sent to Nazi concentration camps....oh wait.....