ECT King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The disciples of Jesus were already believers before He chose them to be His disciples.

It was after He chose them that He taught them to be faithful to Him.

Judas refused to be faithful and was lost for eternity by it.

So just what was it about the disciples that Jesus would choose them?

Think about it.

LA

God's Truth

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The disciples of Jesus were already believers before He chose them to be His disciples.

It was after He chose them that He taught them to be faithful to Him.

Judas refused to be faithful and was lost for eternity by it.

So just what was it about the disciples that Jesus would choose them?

Think about it.

LA

Jesus came for the lost sheep, they were already God's before Jesus came.

God gave them to Jesus.

They had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Judas was chosen and he was not saved before.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you say that?

Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

LA

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Yes, Judas missed his opportunity for the kingdom, but he is not lost for eternity.