EVE AND THE SERPENT

Truster

"For a man is the image and glory of Elohim; but the woman is the glory of man." 1 Corinthians 11:7​

Man was created first, woman second. "For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. " 1 Timothy 2:13

Creation origin and order: Adam and all creation was created by Elohim directly out of dust, but Adam was formed and not simply brought forth, whereas woman was created through the man's rib. "Then the Lord God formed man of dust*from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. " Genesis 2:7

Woman is the only creature not made from dust. Woman derives her origin from Man. “Yah Veh Elohim fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. " Genesis 2:22 "For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man" 1 Corinthians 11:8

Creation purpose: Woman created for man: "for indeed man was not created for the woman's sake, but woman for the man's sake." 1 Corinthians 11:9

Eve was a help meet or suitable help for Adam and not vise versa.

Last edited:

Truster

Elohim Yah Veh rebuked Adam first after they ate the forbidden fruit: Although it was logical to rebuke Eve first, Yah Veh went to Adam, showing that Yah Veh considered Adam the "head of the family" for both. "Then Yah Veh Elohim called to the man, and said to him, "Where are you?" " Genesis 3:9

glorydaz

"For a man is the image and glory of Elohim; but the woman is the glory of man." 1 Corinthians 11:7​

I guess you have read something into this verse....something about the man being better than the woman perhaps?

Did you know that Jesus is the image of God? Col. 1:15, 2 Corinthians 4:4

Did you know that Jesus is the glory of God? In fact He is the LORD of Glory. 1 Corinthians 2:8

Does that mean Jesus Christ is not as good as God?

You should ponder that before you step too far over that line.

Truster

Blindness is measured by the inability to perceive the Sovereign Eternal Decree being worked out in time and the denial of proposed order in all that occurs in time and eternity. The pride of man is the principal cause of this blindness.
This blind denial can be seen in this and other threads where women blatantly refuse to acknowledge the defined eternal order in all matters of trust and practice. Thus proving that they are still in the bond of iniquity. They wish to appropriate salvation, but do so on their own terms, while rebelling against Sovereign will, decree and purpose. Children of Satan to be sure.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.​

Truster

Woe to any man who speaks these truths. He will be ridiculed, called a misogynist, male chauvinist pig and other such names because it flies in the face of what the world adheres to and rejoices in.

If you think you are of the kingdom and are in spirit yet hate this truth of the principle of delegation then you are judicially deluded.
If you support and approve of females taking a leading role then you are passing on serious problems to the next generation. You are not setting a reverential example to your children and they will be unsure of their role in life. You are perpetuating the rot and you will face the consequences of doing so.
There has been a lot of talk about the necessity to obey on here recently, but I neither see nor sense anything touching on obedience in this matter.

"But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed". Romans 2:5

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Blindness is measured by the inability to perceive the Sovereign Eternal Decree being worked out in time and the denial of proposed order in all that occurs in time and eternity. The pride of man is the principal cause of this blindness.
This blind denial can be seen in this and other threads where women blatantly refuse to acknowledge the defined eternal order in all matters of trust and practice. Thus proving that they are still in the bond of iniquity. They wish to appropriate salvation, but do so on their own terms, while rebelling against Sovereign will, decree and purpose. Children of Satan to be sure.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.​
It seems that you don't want fellowship with anyone on TOL. You can't, your pride and judgement won't let you

Truster

Love the "hath".

Obviously you are a Biblical scholar and, I suspect, get your particular interpretation directly from On High.

But you are probably no fun at all at parties.

I don't go to parties. The world hath parties the saints celebrate Messiah as He is our Rest and there is enough in Him to seriously celebrate.

PS I am as far from being a scholar as it is possible to be.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Because Adam had been given authority over all creatures. It was Adam that received the instruction of what would occur when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them.

Then God blessed them and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'" (Genesis 1:26-28)

Man has dominion over the earth and its creatures. Man is male and female in order to fill the earth and subdue it.

In Christ there is neither male nor female.

Truster

"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them.

Then God blessed them and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'" (Genesis 1:26-28)

Man has dominion over the earth and its creatures. Man is male and female in order to fill the earth and subdue it.

In Christ there is neither male nor female.

It must be your role in life to spread ignorance.

Truster

Nope, I don't think you need any help in doing that.

You are spreading ignorance quite well. :carryon:

You twist the scriptures to prop up your false doctrine. I was going to correct your lies, but what's the point. If it pleases the Eternal to blind you who am I to go against His will...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You twist the scriptures to prop up your false doctrine. I was going to correct your lies, but what's the point. If it pleases the Eternal to blind you who am I to go against His will...

:thumb: Good point.

Truster

Eve fell for the idea of equality. " Ye shall be as..." . Is it a strange thing that the daughters of Eve should still be seeking equality today.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eve fell for the idea of equality. " Ye shall be as..." . Is it a strange thing that the daughters of Eve should still be seeking equality today.
ROFL!

The woman was deceived when she ate.
The man was not deceived and jumped right in and ate willingly.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess the Truster rejects the idea of being the BRIDE of Christ. That would be beneath an Ozymandias person.

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—"Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

-Percy Bysshe Shelly

Truster

ROFL!

The woman was deceived when she ate.
The man was not deceived and jumped right in and ate willingly.

There was a reason Adam ate and the reason lines up perfectly with Messiah giving Himself for His bride. I wouldn't expect you to know or even understand what it is, but all the same, it is.