America in bloodless invasion?

Greg Jennings

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
And now, the rest of the passage in context:
For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’

It's about loving Jesus more than any other person in your life. It has 0 to do with physical struggle of any sort

I'm not pretending anything. I gave you the verse. And the reason Jesus stopped Peter was because He had come to die...thus He gave Himself up.
See above

We're in Trump's world now. Free speech is still alive and well.
Unfortunately, like your idol, you seem to not be beholden to facts

Greg Jennings

Honest answer:

When those hundreds of millions of mulsims are loyal to the destruction or enslavement of all non-muslims, then YEAH I'm fine with it.
Why on earth wouldn't I be?
Most of the Muslim world doesn't live under strict sharia. Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Mauritania, and Sudan are the only ones, plus one small district in Indonesia.

Places like Turkey, Kazakhstan, Tunisia, Mali and others don't have any formal Sharia at all

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Question: are you ok with literally killing hundreds millions of Muslims? That is what it sounds like
Are you willing to kill a few murderers/terrorists to save countless billions of lives, not just from this generation, but including generations on down the line?

Arthur Brain

Are you willing to kill a few murderers/terrorists to save countless billions of lives, not just from this generation, but including generations on down the line?

What's your definition of a "few" and where do you get this hyperbole that 'countless billions' will die if Islam isn't wiped out? It ain't gonna be, not unless Christianity can be by the same ridiculous token...

eider

What in the world are you talking about?

JudgeRightly
I was so impressed with the time and trouble that you must have taken to write that post.
That doesn't mean I agree with it, though! :D

It took me an hour to read and digest it all, and will take a day to make time for a reply.
Back in a day...!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most of the Muslim world doesn't live under strict sharia. Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Mauritania, and Sudan are the only ones, plus one small district in Indonesia.

Places like Turkey, Kazakhstan, Tunisia, Mali and others don't have any formal Sharia at all
Oh really?
How many muslims have you heard turn their noses up at the prospect of having sharia law become the standard everywhere?
And of the very few that might say they do turn their noses up, how many of them are sincere and not just being civil to bide their time?
Of of the very very very left that might be sincere, you gotta wonder how much longer their heads will be attached to their bodies?

Why would you trust anyone that puts their faith in some egotistical lunatic, drug addicted, child molesting, murdering, self appointed prophet of a false god that wants his people to wipe out or enslave anyone that does not worship that false god?

I bet when the antichrist arrives, you will be one to support him as "Not as bad as GOD makes him out to be. Not that bad at all. Just wait and give him a chance to do a little better".

Islam is not a perceived threat, but a real one.

ClimateSanity

For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’

It's about loving Jesus more than any other person in your life. It has 0 to do with physical struggle of any sort

See above

Unfortunately, like your idol, you seem to not be beholden to facts
We don't have free speech? I know you fascists feel you have that right, but it's not reality yet.

ClimateSanity

Most of the muslim world would love to live under Sharia law if given the chance with all non muslims in subjugation.

ClimateSanity

Oh really?
How many muslims have you heard turn their noses up at the prospect of having sharia law become the standard everywhere?
And of the very few that might say they do turn their noses up, how many of them are sincere and not just being civil to bide their time?
Of of the very very very left that might be sincere, you gotta wonder how much longer their heads will be attached to their bodies?

Why would you trust anyone that puts their faith in some egotistical lunatic, drug addicted, child molesting, murdering, self appointed prophet of a false god that wants his people to wipe out or enslave anyone that does not worship that false god?

I bet when the antichrist arrives, you will be one to support him as "Not as bad as GOD makes him out to be. Not that bad at all. Just wait and give him a chance to do a little better".

Islam is not a perceived threat, but a real one.
Nail meet hammer.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What's your definition of a "few" and where do you get this hyperbole that 'countless billions' will die if Islam isn't wiped out? It ain't gonna be, not unless Christianity can be by the same ridiculous token...

Well, think of it this way:

If a murderer kills 20 people over the course of his "murdering career," let's say 10 men and 10 women, that's a maximum of 20 families that he has prevented from being started. Lets say, had they lived, that each family would have had 2 kids each, and each of those kids grew up and started a family and had 2 kids each... etc...

Over the course of a few generations, by killing that murderer after the first person he killed, you have saved at least 19 people the first generation, 38 people, the second generation, 76 people the next generation, to 152, to 304, to 608, to 1216 saved, etc...

Do you see my point now?

Now multiply that by every terrorist or murderer since 9/11.

glorydaz

Well, that's not quite the whole story, is it? This is speaking of death and persecution that was to come.

Matt. 10:19-22 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.​

If you want to read pacifism into the Bible, make sure you don't look at Revelation where you'll see people being beheaded. I sure hope you plan on turning the other cheek while your family is beheaded by a crazed jihadist.

And don't claim it's love to stand by and allow some man to take your child from under your very nose.

Arthur Brain

Well, think of it this way:

If a murderer kills 20 people over the course of his "murdering career," let's say 10 men and 10 women, that's a maximum of 20 families that he has prevented from being started. Lets say, had they lived, that each family would have had 2 kids each, and each of those kids grew up and started a family and had 2 kids each... etc...

Over the course of a few generations, by killing that murderer after the first person he killed, you have saved at least 19 people the first generation, 38 people, the second generation, 76 people the next generation, to 152, to 304, to 608, to 1216 saved, etc...

Do you see my point now?

Now multiply that by every terrorist or murderer since 9/11.

Oh wow, you're actually for real with this as well aren't you?

Wow, just...

:dizzy:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh wow, you're actually for real with this as well aren't you?

Wow, just...

:dizzy:
There is always a death penalty. The implementation of which always determines whether it's the criminals or the victims that are punished.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wow, I'll bet you think that's a really profound thing to say as opposed to the glib little soundbite it actually is...
Thank you for giving your opinion. Now, can you say that it's untrue?

Arthur Brain

Thank you for giving your opinion. Now, can you say that it's untrue?

Absolutely, unless you think everyone convicted of a crime in the history of the judicial system has actually been guilty. That's before even 'capital crimes' are taken into consideration, never mind the likes of yourself that would murder homosexuals under the guise of 'justice'.