America in bloodless invasion?

eider

The Bible teaches that God is a Trinity. The Quran teaches that Allah is only one, not three in one. It's a fundamentally different deity.

Wrong...... it's fundamentakl different Faiths..... same God, or so each faith believes.
There are many Christian Unitarians....

eider

Nonsense, Paul quoted from the OT all the time.

Yeah....... thus he carried forward some OT guidance, rules and laws, just as Jesus did.
So you'd be best off by sticking to what Saint Paul quoted, rather than tripping off to grab whatever non-Christian writings you fancy to justify your opinions, beliefs or actions.

When pushed to obey something in the OT you don't like, what do you say?....... you declare it's 'Old Covenant', don't you? A genuine Christian with integrity will stick to the New Covenant, surely?

If you want to uise the OT as a guide, then that's your choice, but it can't be a Christian choice..... it can't!

eider

Our best interests.,.....life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That's for starters.

Fair enough...... Good objectives for all people, not just Christians.

So you'd be giving life, liberty and pursuit of happiness to anybody as well I guess. Including law abiding Muslim families.

eider

They would have gladly taken their place if asked to

So how many Muslims did you ask about this, eh?
When you start telling folks what Muslims want, what Muslims will do., you know you've lost this particular debate..... easy as that.

Most Muslims wish to lead their lives in peace, in freedom, liberty and happiness.

eider

they all read from the same playbook - the one that says "kill the infidel"

No, they don't. They don't base their lives upon three words out of the whole book.
But it looks as if some Christians might want to use those three words to justify their own self righteous, violent, hate filled actions, p[ossibly?

glorydaz

Yeah....... thus he carried forward some OT guidance, rules and laws, just as Jesus did.
So you'd be best off by sticking to what Saint Paul quoted, rather than tripping off to grab whatever non-Christian writings you fancy to justify your opinions, beliefs or actions.

When pushed to obey something in the OT you don't like, what do you say?....... you declare it's 'Old Covenant', don't you? A genuine Christian with integrity will stick to the New Covenant, surely?

If you want to uise the OT as a guide, then that's your choice, but it can't be a Christian choice..... it can't!

You're silly if you don't know the difference between reading a history book and understanding Biblical prophecy ....The OT is both. It's also silly to assume I'm guided by what is written in the OT or by what has been prophesied.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say you're a fool who has no idea of what it means to be a "genuine Christian." So keep your carnal critique to yourself. I was carnal myself at one time, and I know where your foolish ideas come from.

eider

A lot can change in 7 years....there was the Arab Spring to be taken into account.

..... Yes...... so why would we use tragedies from, say, 17 years ago to justify our feelings now?

Most Muslim families are peaceful, non-violent households.

eider

muslim "americans":

friday-prayers-graterford_13411_600x450.jpg

How would you prefer Muslims to pray....... the way you do?
Your generalised prejudice is horrendous.

Why not ask yourself, 'What would Jesus think and do?' ?

ClimateSanity

Muslim Americans have served in the US military throughout its history - some have fought and died in defence of the liberties that "ClimateSanity" now enjoys!

"ClimateSanity's" assertions are based on nothing more than pure prejusice!
I know them better than you evidently!

glorydaz

..... Yes...... so why would we use tragedies from, say, 17 years ago to justify our feelings now?

Most Muslim families are peaceful, non-violent households.

I'm watching what's going on everywhere....the Muslim immigration crisis is destroying Germany, France, Sweden, and everywhere else they decide to invade. They don't assimilate...they invade.

glorydaz

How would you prefer Muslims to pray....... the way you do?
Your generalised prejudice is horrendous.

Why not ask yourself, 'What would Jesus think and do?' ?

He'd say, you were warned they would come by the prophets. Be prepared....buy two swords.

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Luke 22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.​

Truster

"Terror and war is a sword in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. “There is no peace unto the wicked says my Elohim”. The Almighty uses the wicked to slay and destroy the wicked.

If the Western World thinks it can get away with lawlessness then they had better think again. 

Saxon Hammer

Personally? I would love them as my neighbor, and witness to them to turn away from their false god and towards the one true living God.

It is you who state their God is false - Not God.

Both suicide and murder can be condemned on the teachings of the Bible, but cannot be condemned on the teachings of the Quran.

It has been proven by history that Christians are quite capable of doing murder (and other evil) in God's name.

If a man is on a raft, floating down the river, and you're on the shore, do you warn him and try to get him out of the water because you know that there's a waterfall just a bit farther down stream?

Yep - And your point is???

eider

In fact, I'll go so far as to say you're a fool who has no idea of what it means to be a "genuine Christian."..................

You just don't follow what Jesus taught, which tells me everything that I need to know.....
Better to stop trawling the OT for passages which you think can justify your ideas, and read the writings in the NT, all clear as day.
Matthew {5:22} But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be
in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

:induuno:

eider

there's a reason they're all wearing shirts that say "DOC" on the back

There are circa 2,000,000 prisoners in the US and so some creep waits until a prison mosque is at prayers and takes a picture to inflame the minds of hateful bigots.