America in bloodless invasion?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Good..... loving them as your neighbour, but I don't know how you're going to handle it when they tell you that they believe that their God is the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus...... which is what they believe.

...... so all you can do really is be good neighbours and leave each other be.

Well, for starters, Allah is a unitarian god, not a trinitarian one, so that's a major difference.

eider

yeah - can't imagine where I might have gotten that idea :dizzy:

IEP_global_terrorism_index_top_10.png

Wow! Look at Iraq! Huge figures there!
Now how did all those deaths in Iraq start?

I noticed the huge red mark all over Northern Ireland which showed me that terrorism around the world is not all about Islam. Further, the vast majority of Muslims are moderates. I have known many Muslims and although their ways are different to mine none of them have ever shown extremism. Best thing to do is to leave them alone.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
But your guidance is in the NEW TESTAMENT. If you need to seek guidance from the Old Testament, when everything that you need is in the NEW TESTAMENT, that could throw doubt upon your level of faith, surely?

Everything I need is in the entire Bible, not just the New Testament.

So you think that the many differing races that have turned to Islam are all covered by Gen 16:12?

The different groups of people, yes.

Interesting thought, but I wonder where the gentiles fitted in? :D

As far as ancestors go? Noah's sons had decendants other than Abraham and his father...

If you're seeking guidance from the Old Testament then you're seeking guidance from the wrong Testament.

Why do you say that?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
........... which is what millions of Christians believe as well.
The Bible teaches that God is a Trinity. The Quran teaches that Allah is only one, not three in one. It's a fundamentally different deity.

glorydaz

But your guidance is in the NEW TESTAMENT. If you need to seek guidance from the Old Testament, when everything that you need is in the NEW TESTAMENT, that could throw doubt upon your level of faith, surely?

It sounds like you're confusing knowledge with guidance. We know, from reading the OT, that violence can be acceptable to God.

So you think that the many differing races that have turned to Islam are all covered by Gen 16:12?
Interesting thought, but I wonder where the gentiles fitted in? :D

Ishmael had twelve sons...twelve tribes, and they all know their heritage just as the Jews do. It's why they hate Israel so vehemently.

If you're seeking guidance from the Old Testament then you're seeking guidance from the wrong Testament.

Nonsense, Paul quoted from the OT all the time.

ClimateSanity

...your best interests?

What actually are our best interests?
I mean, if you had to make a list of, say, our five best interests, what would these be?
Our best interests.,.....life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That's for starters.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
According to a 2010 study, it is followed by 0.9% of the population, compared with 70.6% who follow Christianity, 22.8% unaffiliated, 1.9% Judaism, 0.7% Buddhism, and 0.7% Hinduism. According to a newer estimate done in 2016, there were 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States, about 1% of the total U.S. population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States
70.5% Christianity

22.8% unaffiliated

1.9% Judaism,

0.9% Muslim

0.7% Buddhism

0.7% Hinduism

Given that Muslims represent a mere 1% of the American population, the prospect of an Islamic takeover in blatant "fearmongering!"

There are approximately 2 Jewish Americans for every 1 Islamic American, should we all be living in fear of a Jewish "silent invasion?"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
70.5% Christianity

22.8% unaffiliated

1.9% Judaism,

1% Muslim

0.7% Buddhism

0.7% Hinduism

Given that Muslims represent a mere 1% of the American population, the prospect of an Islamic takeover in blatant "fearmongering!"

There are approximately Jewish Americans for every Islamic American, should we all be living in fear of a Jewish "silent invasion?"

maybe

have the jews done something like this in the name of judaism?

AzJS0S.gif

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
maybe

have the jews done something like this in the name of judaism?

AzJS0S.gif
"ok doser" is well aware that 9/11 was conducted by foreign Islamic extremists - mainly from Saudi Arabia!

There is never any evidence that American Muslims were part of this conspiracy!

Guilt through association reflects an argument based on prejudice - not facts!

glorydaz

70.5% Christianity

22.8% unaffiliated

1.9% Judaism,

0.9% Muslim

0.7% Buddhism

0.7% Hinduism

There are approximately 2 Jewish Americans for every 1 Islamic American, should we all be living in fear of a Jewish "silent invasion?"

A lot can change in 7 years....there was the Arab Spring to be taken into account.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
;5009503 said:
They would have gladly taken their place if asked to
More than 5,000 Muslims Serving in US Military, Pentagon Says

Despite recent rhetoric against the fastest-growing religion in the world, Islam has contributed a great deal to the U.S., including in the military, Defense Department figures show.

Muslims have played an essential part in guarding the homeland and fighting for its interests in war-torn countries the world over, fighting in all major U.S. wars, including the Civil War, World War I, World War II and the Vietnam War, according to military officials. More recently, Muslims have also served in the Gulf War, Iraq War and the war in Afghanistan.

There are 5,896 self-identified Muslims currently serving in the military, according to the Department of Defense. This is out of a total of 1,313,940 active-duty and 826,106 guard and reserve members, respectively.

..... It’s important to note that of the 2.2 million in uniform, active or reserve, 400,000 service members have not self-reported their faith. So the total number of Muslims currently serving in the U.S. military is likely higher.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/5000-muslims-serving-us-military-pentagon/story?id=35654904

Muslim Americans have served in the US military throughout its history - some have fought and died in defence of the liberties that "ClimateSanity" now enjoys!

"ClimateSanity's" assertions are based on nothing more than pure prejusice!

eider

Everything I need is in the entire Bible, not just the New Testament.

Why do you say that?

I had written:-

I say that to Christians, because the New Testament includes everything in Jesus's NEW COVENANT. As soon as a Christian seeks to justify an action or opinion by quoting the Old Covenant, then that just tells the whole world that they don't really believe in what they claim to believe in.

Now, if a true Christian seeks guidance from Jesus's Covenant they can find true Christian guidance.
Like:- ROMANS 12:20 MATTHEW 5:40 MATTHEW 5:44 LUKE 6:29 LUKE 6:27 LUKE 6:35

And those who want to hide their bibles while they enjoy violent hatred, or point to Israelite wars to justify Christian actions:-
2 CORINTHIANS 13:5

So there is justice in the New Covenant, but not hate filled violence.