America in bloodless invasion?

ClimateSanity

Show Christians claiming this. Keep in mind, aCW is not a Christian.
I also never said we need to kill Muslims. We need to change our immigration laws and report anyone who refuses to assimilate and openly pushes making Sharia the law of the land.

ClimateSanity

If their culture is that strong then yes it is an invasion. This also happened when 'Christianity' invaded all those other parts of the world that it could get a foothold in.

Do not worry they have a 'God' too, they, as a majority, want peace the same as we do. Do not characterise anyone for fear that you are characterised by them in return.
So you agree we are being invaded by people without our best interests at heart?

ClimateSanity

If their culture is that strong then yes it is an invasion. This also happened when 'Christianity' invaded all those other parts of the world that it could get a foothold in.

Do not worry they have a 'God' too, they, as a majority, want peace the same as we do. Do not characterise anyone for fear that you are characterised by them in return.
The countries that invaded the new world didn't set out to establish a Christian caliphate. They set out to establish a colony for Spain, England, France etc....

eider

So you agree we are being invaded by people without our best interests at heart?

...your best interests?

What actually are our best interests?
I mean, if you had to make a list of, say, our five best interests, what would these be?

eider

you want me to prove a negative? :freak:

here - gen-rev - see if you can find where we're sposed to turn a blind eye to thpse who would do evil to others: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1&version=KJV

You wrote:-
we're not called to turn a blind eye to those who would do evil to others

Now, presumably you have a direct guidance from the New Testament about 'not turning a blind eye', that is, 'taking some action' .... towards those who would do evil to others...?

So have you got a source?

..... and if you do have a source, are you claiming that Muslims all intend to do evil to others?

On the side, I've probably lost more friends in Muslim countries than you, but I really don't think that the average Muslim wishes evil to anybody.... ok?

glorydaz

the landed white male gentry, yes

but only those who have demonstrated the competency to vote rationally

seriously, why should we give the vote to people who reject law and order and who reject education?

why should these people be allowed to vote?

enhanced-buzz-7862-1430255475-16.jpg

They should be arrested, and have their gun rights and voting rights suspended until they can prove they have managed to find their brains.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Tell us....... how would you respond or react to a family of Muslims living near you?
Personally? I would love them as my neighbor, and witness to them to turn away from their false god and towards the one true living God.

OMG you sound just like a suicide bomber might if you follow through yourself with that conviction.

Both suicide and murder can be condemned on the teachings of the Bible, but cannot be condemned on the teachings of the Quran.

Where is the 'love' for your 'fellow man'?

If a man is on a raft, floating down the river, and you're on the shore, do you warn him and try to get him out of the water because you know that there's a waterfall just a bit farther down stream?

glorydaz

You wrote:-

Now, presumably you have a direct guidance from the New Testament about 'not turning a blind eye', that is, 'taking some action' .... towards those who would do evil to others...?

So have you got a source?

..... and if you do have a source, are you claiming that Muslims all intend to do evil to others?

On the side, I've probably lost more friends in Muslim countries than you, but I really don't think that the average Muslim wishes evil to anybody.... ok?

There was lots of God directed violence in the OT, and the fact that Muslims are descendants of Ishmael is evidence of what we're seeing today.

Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.​

eider

1. coupla beers in the fridge
2. bacon!
3. women not wearing potato sacks from head to toe

you get the drift

1. Some beer is no problem, but Christians have Divine rules and guidance about alcohol: 1 PETER 1:13 1 PETER 4:7 TITUS 2:2 TITUS 2:4 TITUS 2:6

2. Bacon is no problem, but Christians have Divine rules and guidance about meat: ACTS 15:20 ACTS 15:20

3. More freedom in female dress is no problem, but most Churches would prefer women to wear modest dress, and Christians have Divine rules and guidance about head coverings. 1 CORINTHIANS 11:6

Around here Muslims are mostly reasonable folks; they don't involve themselves with how other people eat, drink, dress etc, and I've never seen a Muslim around here wearing a full burkha, yet young white lads are often seen in full 'hoodies' which completely cover their faces. Our local shops, banks, garages often show signs which forbid the wearing of hoods, full-face crash helmets or anything else which might conceal facial features because UK CCTV coverage is most intense, even in small townships. If somebody around here wantys to commit any crime then they've got problems with such high camera coverage.

Muslims are usually very moderate, but we do experience extremist criminal activity. Onee group broke into a local Tongue-canning factory, smashed up machinery and sprayed poisons over everything, causing the premises to be closed for several weeks and the employees to be layed off. Animal Rights Extremists! See? No Muslims problems here, and I bet that I see many more Muslims (and Sikhs, and Hindus).... than you!

eider

when you find yourself doing this you should stop

No I shouldn't....
But you should stop 'Special Pleadings', like this example:-
here - gen-rev - see if you can find where we're sposed to turn a blind eye to thpse who would do evil to others:
I'd much rather that you find saource about what you are supposed to do........
You seem to think that Muslims intend evil to others........ most strange. Most are moderates.

eider

Personally? I would love them as my neighbor, and witness to them to turn away from their false god and towards the one true living God.

Good..... loving them as your neighbour, but I don't know how you're going to handle it when they tell you that they believe that their God is the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus...... which is what they believe.

...... so all you can do really is be good neighbours and leave each other be.

eider

There was lots of God directed violence in the OT, and the fact that Muslims are descendants of Ishmael is evidence of what we're seeing today.
But your guidance is in the NEW TESTAMENT. If you need to seek guidance from the Old Testament, when everything that you need is in the NEW TESTAMENT, that could throw doubt upon your level of faith, surely?

Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.​
So you think that the many differing races that have turned to Islam are all covered by Gen 16:12?
Interesting thought, but I wonder where the gentiles fitted in? :D

If you're seeking guidance from the Old Testament then you're seeking guidance from the wrong Testament.