Why I Don't Believe in Calvinism or Predestination

Robert Pate

Banned
Odd that you lay claim to the purity of the Bible, given your personal views about the bible.

Why should anyone expect anything different, given:

Pate is also double-minded. Here he has no hesitancy to declare who is a Christian and who is not. Yes, even the box of Scripture is too small for Robert for if Scripture disagrees with him, Pate will just wave it off as irrelevant. :AMR:

But, when he tries his usual schtick at more moderated sites, we get this from Pate:

In other words, Pate is not above being a liar to suit his purposes.

Pate's behavior is probably because he is holding a book in his hands that he does not see as Holy Writ and full of inaccuracies and discrepancies.

See Robert's mentor, Brinsmead, and his latest nonsense here:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...es-Us-to-God&p=4835494&viewfull=1#post4835494

Pate confirms these low views of Scripture:

Then continues with more non-Scriptural views:

Then there are some real howlers:

One of the main reasons Pate does not understand Scripture...he refuses to attend church, even declaring its members as being in a "whore church":

Yet, religion is something Pate affirms…

Given Pate's confusion about the Scriptures, is there any wonder he says:

Finally, since Pate denies imperfect men could write a perfect book, and the book (the Bible) was never intended to be a book to live by, he has little concerns about the consequences of his behavior. Pate has an "out" for everything anyway:

Then there is Robert's psychopannychia (soul sleep):

Then there is this:

At least Robert is bold enough to declare in public and unequivocally exactly what the anti-Calvinist really believes...and prays thusly here.

When a person willfully refuses to submit themselves to the local authority of a church, denies the essentials of the Bible, and lies when it suits him, why would anyone ever consider taking him seriously? Pate knows this, which is why he refuses to stand still long enough to defend his bizarre views. Rather he just runs along and starts yet another thread. A good portion have been deleted, but Robert is not deterred. Sigh.

AMR

If you don't like the message then kill the messenger. I must be really getting under your skin with my grace Gospel. It appears to me that you are under severe conviction, kind of like B57. By the way, I retract nothing that I have said, simply because everything that I have said is the truth. You have yet to prove that it isn't. You list things that I have said like there is error in it, there is no error. The error is in your twisted, perverted Calvinist mind.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Robert Pate

Banned
Truth?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nd-the-Devil&p=4829299&viewfull=1#post4829299

:AMR1:

You are correct, Robert. It is your grace gospel.

Fortunately, thanks be to God, it is not Scripture's grace gospel. :AMR:

AMR

I preach the same Gospel that Paul preached. It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

This Gospel is based upon the doing and the dying of Jesus for and on behalf of fallen sinners. Jesus justifies and saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25, all that call upon the name of the Lord to be saved, Romans 10:13.

What does your Calvinist religion do for you other than take you to hell?

Nanja

all that call upon the name of the Lord to be saved, Romans 10:13.

Those in the flesh cannot please God Rom. 8:8 by calling upon His name or anything else they do.

But calling upon the name of the Lord is the evidence of one having been made Spiritually Alive in New Birth.

"Quicken us [Heb. chayah: to have life; revive; be quickened], and we will call upon thy name" Ps. 80:18.

God's adopted sons Eph. 1:4-5 exclusively shall call upon His Name.

Gal. 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Robert Pate

Banned
Those in the flesh cannot please God Rom. 8:8 by calling upon His name or anything else they do.

But calling upon the name of the Lord is the evidence of one having been made Spiritually Alive in New Birth.

"Quicken us [Heb. chayah: to have life; revive; be quickened], and we will call upon thy name" Ps. 80:18.

God's adopted sons Eph. 1:4-5 exclusively shall call upon His Name.

Gal. 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Unless you are born again by the word of God (the Gospel) 1 Peter 1:23, you will perish.

You are in deep denial that people are saved and are born again by hearing and believing the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

Nanja

Unless you are born again by the word of God (the Gospel) 1 Peter 1:23, you will perish.

You are in deep denial that people are saved and are born again by hearing and believing the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

Unless a person is Born of the Spirit of God, their own hearing and believing, or anything else they do, are nothing more than works of the flesh which cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

Robert Pate

Banned
Unless a person is Born of the Spirit of God, their own hearing and believing, or anything else they do, are nothing more than works of the flesh which cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

What about those that crucified Jesus and were saved by hearing Peter's Gospel? Acts 2:36.

Refuting you is child's play.

Robert Pate

Banned
Mat. 5:11-12

No one is persecuting you. You have rejected the Gospel and justification by faith and have embraced the doctrine of a heretic. As a Christian it is my responsibility to try and teach you the Gospel that has reconciled you and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Nanja

No one is persecuting you. You have rejected the Gospel and justification by faith and have embraced the doctrine of a heretic. As a Christian it is my responsibility to try and teach you the Gospel that has reconciled you and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

LOL! You can't teach anyone the True Gospel because you remain blinded to it 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Robert Pate

Banned
LOL! You can't teach anyone the True Gospel because you remain blinded to it 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

I have been teaching the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19, successfully, for over 45 years.

You are the one that is blind. You have embraced by your own free will the doctrine of a heretic.

Nanja

I have been teaching the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19, successfully, for over 45 years.

You are the one that is blind. You have embraced by your own free will the doctrine of a heretic.

You can't even begin to comprehend the Truth found in those scriptures you posted, because your understanding is darkened as a consequence of your blinded mind Eph. 4:18: IOW you're void of Spiritual Life.

beloved57

You have been teaching for over 45 yrs that Christ death doesnt save them He died for !

Robert Pate

Banned
You have been teaching for over 45 yrs that Christ death doesnt save them He died for !

That is a false accusation. Jesus has ALREADY reconciled the whole world unto God by his life, death and resurrection, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But some blind fools like yourself don't believe it.