Who will answer my questions?

popsthebuilder

Bs"d

Miracles are no proof:

So we see in the above post that the NT introduces another man-god.

And since we know that there is only one God, Y-H-W-H, therefore we know that the NT leads to idolatry:

If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for Y-H-W-H your God is testing you to know whether you love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after Y-H-W-H your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which Y-H-W-H your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst.

If anyone secretly entices you—even if it is your brother, your father’s son or your mother’s son, or your own son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your most intimate friend—saying, “Let us go worship other gods,” whom neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 any of the gods of the peoples that are around you, whether near you or far away from you, from one end of the earth to the other, 8 you must not yield to or heed any such persons. Show them no pity or compassion and do not shield them. 9 But you shall surely kill them; your own hand shall be first against them to execute them, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 Stone them to death for trying to turn you away from Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11 Then all Israel shall hear and be afraid, and never again do any such wickedness.
"
Deut 13
Woe... Pump the brakes....man confusing and conflating and twisting the Bible, old testament, or new; is not idol worship being promoted from the book, but from man.

The Word is true; it is only our sight that fools us.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Not at all, could you elaborate?

Which is it?

There are many spirits, God who is the Holy Spirit and God gave to us of His spirit, I John 4:13 and there are evil spirits called devils

Only humans that have done Romans 10:9 have received the gift of salvation/eternal life spirit, holy spirit, the rest are body and soul only, known as the natural man.

Since God gave to us of His spirit just like He did for his son we have the same potential as Jesus Christ!

Spiritually speaking that is.

Which is how we can fulfill John 14:12

When one is conceived they are given a spirit, their own spirit.

Jesus came as a Man and had his own Spirit.

When one is saved, they are given the Spirit of God.

Jesus came as a Man and his Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Jesus' own Spirit was and is the Spirit of God.

oatmeal

Do I ask questions that are too hard for the elite christian theologians to answer?

How can that be?

What is so difficult about answering my simple questions from scripture?

God's Truth

The following is from another thread.

I suspect that it will not be answered in that thread

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord lay the iniquity of us all upon?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord bruise?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord put to grief?

Who is the Lord?

Who soul did the Lord make be an offering for sin?

There is clearly two distinct parties here.

Who is the Lord and who is the other party?

The Lord is God Himself who is a Spirit. The Lord also is Jesus Christ called a Son; he is God the Father with a body.

oatmeal

The Lord is God Himself who is a Spirit. The Lord also is Jesus Christ called a Son; he is God the Father with a body.

Well, I am still awaiting some scripture in your reply as a basis for your conclusion.

If Jesus is not a son, only called son, then the Father is not really a Father.

Sounds fishy to me.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Christ being the Spirit of GOD doesn't make the man Jesus the literal utter fullness of GOD as a man.

Christ means anointed by GOD. Why would GOD anoint GOD?

further; why would the eternal GOD demand GOD (spirit) to be a blood sacrifice to GOD, and how does that bring one closer to GOD when they believe it? How is that belief effectual in one's life?

It seems you do not understand the basics of Christian theology. This is too elementary for me to discuss. Ask the question and believe in the answers provided.

popsthebuilder

If one does not believe in the divinity of Jesus, the Christ, one is not a true Christian.
If one believes that Jesus the Christ, the anointed of GOD is GOD then where does that put GOD the Father? Surely the Father is divine and GOD, and surely their is only One GOD soooo ......

If one understands that the Christ is the Spirit of GOD then they too should be able to grasp that man is not GOD and cannot be, as GOD is spirit.

Please show the verses that say if one doesn't believe the man Jesus to be the fullness of GOD that they are an unbeliever.

I'll wait.

popsthebuilder

It seems you do not understand the basics of Christian theology. This is too elementary for me to discuss. Ask the question and believe in the answers provided.
It's okay; none with a belief system stemming from the teachings of man can answer them; and I already know the answer. Thanks for not attempting and then being deceitful about your non answer though.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's okay; none with a belief system stemming from the teachings of man can answer them; and I already know the answer. Thanks for not attempting and then being deceitful about your non answer though.

If you want to seriously understand Christian theology, there are many good theologian able to explain; ARM comes to mind. It is not that I am above explaining, it is I am not up to typing long dialogues.

popsthebuilder

If you want to seriously understand Christian theology, there are many good theologian able to explain; ARM comes to mind. It is not that I am above explaining, it is I am not up to typing long dialogues.
A truthful explanation would be short and concise.

It's OK. Focus on your first remark. I'll continue to wait for you to provide scripture.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
A truthful explanation would be short and concise.

It's OK. Focus on your first remark. I'll continue to wait for you to provide scripture.

I already told you I am not up to it, so ask someone else. I suggest AMR, but if you asked Knight, you would get the same answer on "divinity of Christ' issue

God's Truth

Well, I am still awaiting some scripture in your reply as a basis for your conclusion.

If Jesus is not a son, only called son, then the Father is not really a Father.

Sounds fishy to me.

I have been saying that God the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

popsthebuilder

Now you are being a pest!
Oh? I thought it was you who acted as if you wanted to discuss something I posted days ago. I genuinely don't see your point in bringing it up.

As far as I can tell it was either to actually discuss it, or to be accusatory of those who believe in what you don't even seem to grasp. You've shown your intent wasn't profitable discussion, so where does that leave us?

oatmeal

I have been saying that God the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

Yes you have.

And I am wondering what verse or verses you learned that from.

Yes, you listed one verse, but your explanation was a bit sketchy

Could you expand on it?