ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

DAN P

hmmmm.....I don't think a Darby Follower has ever called me that one before.

Hi and many should , as it describes you to a " T " especially snce you INSULT the Holy Spirit that Col 1:25 and 26 and Rom 16:25 26 are man MADE , and maybe you are really a GORMLESS !!

By the way , I have never read what Darby wrote , not one time !!

I follow Paul as written in 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way , I have never read what Darby wrote , not one time !!

LOL....you might want to ask yourself why you parrot what Darby invented?

Everything you post on TOL didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

DAN P

LOL....you might want to ask yourself why you parrot what Darby invented?

Everything you post on TOL didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

Hi and than where is your proof that man INVENTED DISPENSATIONALISM IN 1830 and that what the Holy Spirit wrote in Rom 16:25 and 26 was also written in 1830 ??

You must think that God is DUMB !!

dan p

DAN P

NEVER!!!

If Paul were alive today, he would tell you what a false gospel dispensationalism was.

Hi and if Abraham did not send Lazarus to cool the rich man tongue in Hell , you will never believe if Lazarus was sent from Hell you would never believe him !!

In Eph 3:3 it reads , That according to revelation He made known to me the MYSTERY , JUST AS I had written before brief , which I believe was in Gal 1:12 and are completely MENDACIOUS !!

dan p

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

(1 Cor 15:25)For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.

Once all the enemies are gone, the reign is over.

A king cannot reign without enemies.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Yes, that proves my point.

Keep reading, when all the enemies are gone, Christ Jesus no longer reigns, God will be all in all.

(1 Cor 15:28) When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

musterion

It wasn't just a link. It contained a secret worm payload that has downloaded all appendices of Bullinger's Companion Bible, Darby's devotional notes and a tiny Hal Lindsay who randomly twerks on your desktop, all with no uninstaller.

It also permanently changes your desktop background to Luke 19:44 to remind you of the reeking ridiculous failure of your preterist brainwashing.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It also permanently changes your desktop background to Luke 19:44 to remind you of the reeking ridiculous failure of your preterist brainwashing.

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Anyone with a simple understanding of the English language can read Luke 19:44, and comprehend that Jesus wasn't talking about some future people 1,900+ years (and still counting) into the future.

It couldn't be clearer that Jesus was talking to His contemporaries when He said "you".

However, because the mysteryboy is a Darby Follower, and is only interested in defending Darby's false teachings, the mysteryboy has to twist the verse into a pretzel, and claim that Jesus was talking to a future "you".

Dispensationalism is a mess!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
" because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

The mysteryboy wants us to believe that this applies to a future generation.

Dispensationalism is a mess!

musterion

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Anyone with a simple understanding of the English language

tells us that people don't have walls or stones, moron.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tells us that people don't have walls or stones,

Huh?

The temple was made of stones. The Romans destroyed the temple, leaving not one stone left standing upon another in 70AD.

It happened exactly how Jesus said it would happen.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Darby Follower such as yourself.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
tells us that people don't have walls or stones, moron.
Tet thinks Luke 19:44 is about the temple, but it is about the whole city.

Luke 19 KJV
(41) And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
(42) Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
(43) For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
(44) And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.