The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

Yes, Keypurr. Jesus said he would raise himself from the dead. That's good enough for anyone else here. If we apply your same measure of obnoxious skepticism, then neither can we prove that God or anyone or anything else raised Jesus. Here, this is an example of the measure of what I've come to expect from you:

Acts 13:29-30 KJV
(29) And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
(30) But God raised him from the dead:

Conforming to your insane logic, if you won't accept the words of Jesus that he will do what he says he will do, then why would the narrative of Peter be trustworthy?

It is written, let God be true, but every man a liar. You won't find any place where scripture itself states God (or anyone) raised Jesus. Just people saying God raised Jesus.

So you care not to prove things, you just want to assume.

I would rather use the mind I have been blessed with and only accept that which is written.

Jesus was a man, not God. He was given the spirit son which is a created form of God, yet not God.

Rosenritter

If Jesus the man died, NO he could not raise himself for the dead know nothing.

However, the logos was in Jesus, the logos is a created form of God, not God.

No where is it recorded that he did indeed raise himself.

Other verses say God raised him.

There are two thrones in heaven, one for God and one for the Lamb.

Jesus said if you believe in God believe also in me. Why would he say that?

Why do you just assume the majority are right?

One throne, it belongs to God and the Lamb. Show where you see two separate thrones please?

keypurr

logos....word His name is called the Word of God.

Jesus was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood....His name is the Word of God.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

I call this being WILLFULLY BLIND.

The WORD was IN Jesus, Jesus was not the WORD.

That is the point I am trying to make.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

Thanks keypurr, things are pretty good until I see/hear someone lying about my LORD Jesus Christ.

I do not lie about MY Lord or his God.

The spirit in Jesus is a created form of God, not God.

You need to deal with the fact that your teachers are wrong.

I am sorry if the truth offends you but I did not write the scriptures.

Right Divider

Body part
I do not lie about MY Lord or his God.
Paul says that there is ONE Lord.... which one is it?

Is God not the LORD?

The spirit in Jesus is a created form of God, not God.
Anti-facts, falsehoods, lies.... stop it.

You need to deal with the fact that your teachers are wrong.
Nope, you do.

I am sorry if the truth offends you but I did not write the scriptures.
And apparently you don't read them either.

keypurr

Paul says that there is ONE Lord.... which one is it?

Is God not the LORD?

Anti-facts, falsehoods, lies.... stop it.

Nope, you do.

And apparently you don't read them either.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

ONE GOD and ONE Lord.

Why do you make our Lord as God?

Follow the footsteps of your early father if you wish, I will follow the master.

Right Divider

Body part
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

ONE GOD and ONE Lord.

Follow the footsteps of your early father if you wish, I will follow the master.
So who is the LORD GOD?

Gen 2:4-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:4) ¶ These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, (2:5) And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the ground. (2:6) But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. (2:7) And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Poor keypurr.

BONUS:
Acts 13:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:23) Of this man's seed hath God according to [his] promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Isa 43:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(43:11) I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

ONE GOD and ONE Lord.

Keypurr, who was it that brought down fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah?

Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens.So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. - Genesis 19:24-25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis19:24-25&version=NKJV

keypurr

Keypurr, who was it that brought down fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah?

Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens.So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. - Genesis 19:24-25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis19:24-25&version=NKJV

Your bouncing all over the place friend.

LORD in the OT is the Father.

The Son (logos) existed in the days of Sodom but that has nothing to do with the topic. The spirit son, not Jesus, is a powerful spirit. It is the exact image of God. Jesus is not the express image, he was the body that held hat image.

Rosenritter

The WORD was IN Jesus, Jesus was not the WORD.

That is the point I am trying to make.

Revelation 22:12 KJV
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:20 KJV
(20) He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

... so who is it that it describes as coming?

Revelation 19:13 KJV
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Someone who would be represented as having blood on his clothing. Jesus is the Word of God. You're just being obstinate.