Is Jesus God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Keypurr, who is the Holy Spirit? is it YHWH? If not, then the following does not line up with what scripture says.

Nope, Jesus was born as a man just like you except YHWH is his Father.

Except the Bible says that the Holy Spirit is the one who completed one of Mary's eggs.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly.But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” - Matthew 1:18-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew1:18-21&version=NKJV

And the express image is also a creation for it is an image.

Quote the Hebrew/Aramaic version of the passage, Keypurr. Let's see what the word is there.

Jesus Christ came into being, he is now eternal but he had a beginning BR.

:blabla:

keypurr

Provide the Hebrew/Aramaic version of the verse, Keypurr.

Buy the book because there is so much to learn in it. It will take me some time to type it in for you.

Hebrews 1:3
who is the splendor of His glory and the exact image of his Nature, and upholds all by the power of his word; and by his Qnoma he made a purification of sins and sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

QNOMA IS NOTED AS.....Occurrence of the singular Divine Nature.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Buy the book because there is so much to learn in it. It will take me some time to type it in for you.

Hebrews 1:3
who is the splendor of His glory and the exact image of his Nature, and upholds all by the power of his word; and by his Qnoma he made a purification of sins and sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

QNOMA IS NOTED AS.....Occurrence of the singular Divine Nature.
I don't want the english translation of the Hebrew/Aramaic version, I want the actual Hebrew/Aramaic version.

And no, I'm not going to buy something that I'll never use or at the most use once.

Heck, I don't even use the hardcover Quran that I found in the company truck I'm in, and that was free.

keypurr

A claim that God does not have to be manifest in the flesh is a far cry from a proof that God cannot be manifest in the flesh. Angels are spirits and they can be manifest in the flesh. God is a spirit and likewise can be manifest in the flesh (contrary to your earlier statement.)

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
(16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Moot point for it is recorded that God sent his Son.

The word "manifest" means to make known. God sent his son to make himself known.

keypurr

I don't want the english translation of the Hebrew/Aramaic version, I want the actual Hebrew/Aramaic version.

And no, I'm not going to buy something that I'll never use or at the most use once.

Heck, I don't even use the hardcover Quran that I found in the company truck I'm in, and that was free.

God helps those who help themselves.

Why do you trust the GREEK? YOU JUST FOLLOW THE GUY IN FRONT OF YOU JR.

keypurr

Keypurr, He is either eternal or He is not. Make up your mind and settle it.

Jesus the man and Jesus the Christ had a beginning BR.

ONLY YHWH HAS NO BEGINNING. Stop assuming that everything you have been taught is truth.
The scriptures have been corrupted by men so we must PROVE ALL THINGS.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus the man and Jesus the Christ had a beginning BR.

ONLY YHWH HAS NO BEGINNING. Stop assuming that everything you have been taught is truth.
The scriptures have been corrupted by men so we must PROVE ALL THINGS.

You need to stop assuming the Bible contains error!

1 John 1:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)
What Was Heard, Seen, and Touched
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God helps those who help themselves.

No, He doesn't. That's not in the Bible. The Bible teaches the exact opposite, Keypurr.

God helps those who TRUST IN HIM.

The phrase "God helps those who help themselves" probably originated from Aesop, a Greek Pagan.

But it was made popular by Benjamin Franklin in his Poor Richard's Almanac, who, far from being a Christian, was a deist.

Why do you trust the GREEK? YOU JUST FOLLOW THE GUY IN FRONT OF YOU JR.

Are you unable to provide the Hebrew/Aramaic version of the text, Keypurr?

If so, is it because you don't have the Hebrew/Aramaic version in front of you? Is it because you have it in front of you, but you don't have a keyboard that can type aramaic?

As far as to why I use the Greek?

It's because it is READILY AVAILABLE, and known to be far more accurate than the english translation.

Keypurr, I recommend you look up the Wescott-Hort Greek New Testament. It's available for free online, and even available in many Bible apps. I have it side by side next to the NKJV in the Blue Letter Bible app, which is also free. It allows me to compare the NKJV with the WH Greek NT.

Now, while Wescott and Hort are men of questionable theologies (at least, to most people who call themselves/are Christians), their work on the NT Greek is the most accurate. Their NT even leaves out the questionable text in 1 John 5:7, among other questionable passages.

Oh, and did I mention that it's not something you have to pay for to use, and isn't some obscure source?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Many books disagree with you BR. Man has mistranslated many verses. The RCC made changes to support their satanic doctrines. The Protestants kept most of them.

Is this error?

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

keypurr

No, He doesn't. That's not in the Bible. The Bible teaches the exact opposite, Keypurr.

God helps those who TRUST IN HIM.

The phrase "God helps those who help themselves" probably originated from Aesop, a Greek Pagan.

But it was made popular by Benjamin Franklin in his Poor Richard's Almanac, who, far from being a Christian, was a deist.

Are you unable to provide the Hebrew/Aramaic version of the text, Keypurr?

If so, is it because you don't have the Hebrew/Aramaic version in front of you? Is it because you have it in front of you, but you don't have a keyboard that can type aramaic?

As far as to why I use the Greek?

It's because it is READILY AVAILABLE, and known to be far more accurate than the english translation.

Keypurr, I recommend you look up the Wescott-Hort Greek New Testament. It's available for free online, and even available in many Bible apps. I have it side by side next to the NKJV in the Blue Letter Bible app, which is also free. It allows me to compare the NKJV with the WH Greek NT.

Now, while Wescott and Hort are men of questionable theologies (at least, to most people who call themselves/are Christians), their work on the NT Greek is the most accurate. Their NT even leaves out the questionable text in 1 John 5:7, among other questionable passages.

Oh, and did I mention that it's not something you have to pay for to use, and isn't some obscure source?

I can take a photo of the Aramaic for you but it is a hassle for me to post it here.

Read about WESSCORT and HORT, they did a fair job but not perfect. Ever wonder what m?s they used?
Questionable to say the least. Some consider the Peshitta to be the most accurate.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can take a photo of the Aramaic for you but it is a hassle for me to post it here.

That would be preferable, actually.

If you need help with uploading a photo of the text, let me know and I'll try to help.

Read about WESSCORT and HORT, they did a fair job but not perfect. Ever wonder what m?s they used?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westcott-Hort

Questionable to say the least. Some consider the Peshitta to be the most accurate.

Excerpt from the above Wikipedia link:

Westcott and Hort state: "[It is] our belief that even among the numerous unquestionably spurious readings of the New Testament there are no signs of deliberate falsification of the text for dogmatic purposes." They find that without orthographic differences, doubtful textual variants exist only in one sixtieth of the whole New Testament (with most of them being comparatively trivial variations), with the substantial variations forming hardly more than one thousandth of the entire text.

keypurr

Is this error?

No, but you re unable to see what it is saying.

The logos was at the beginning for ALL was created through it, but it is an IMAGE so it is also a creation. therefore IT/HE had a beginning. He is now eternal as he has been given eternal stasis by his God. The logos was IN Jesus for he was ANOINTED with it. The only one ever to be anointed with the logos.

keypurr

If you need help with uploading a photo of the text, let me know and I'll try to help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westcott-Hort

Excerpt from the above Wikipedia link:

Westcott and Hort state: "[It is] our belief that even among the numerous unquestionably spurious readings of the New Testament there are no signs of deliberate falsification of the text for dogmatic purposes." They find that without orthographic differences, doubtful textual variants exist only in one sixtieth of the whole New Testament (with most of them being comparatively trivial variations), with the substantial variations forming hardly more than one thousandth of the entire text.

Many disagree friend.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

The logos was at the beginning for ALL was created through it, but it is an IMAGE so it is also a creation. therefore IT/HE had a beginning. He is now eternal as he has been given eternal stasis by his God. The logos was IN Jesus for he was ANOINTED with it. The only one ever to be anointed with the logos.

Keypurr, who is the Holy Spirit? is it YHWH? If not, then what you say does not line up with what scripture says.

The Bible says that the Holy Spirit is the one who completed one of Mary's eggs.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly.But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” - Matthew 1:18-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew1:18-21&version=NKJV

keypurr

JR, I took a photo on my phone of the Aramaic, if you wish to send me a private message with your messenger name I could send it to you.

keypurr

Keypurr, who is the Holy Spirit? is it YHWH? If not, then what you say does not line up with what scripture says.

The Bible says that the Holy Spirit is the one who completed one of Mary's eggs.

I do not see the Holy Spirit as a person JR, I see it as a force or tool that YHWH uses. I do believe that Jesus is the flesh son of God.

He was born as the savior of the world but he became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It says that eternal life was with the Father and was manifested to them.