ECT Israel is not the BOC

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Then he had to get Cyrus Scofield to publish his own bible to make the people in the United States believe it.

The entire movement was a (hysterical) scam, from start to finish.

Dispensationalism is evidence of unbelief, not a form of belief. It is a delusion of confusion; judgement brought by God upon souls who have no love of His Truth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes he was.

Lol...no, he was not.

Joseph was one of Jacob's sons. Joseph was the father of Ephraim. Therefore, Ephraim was Jacob's grandson.

However, Jacob "reckoned" the two boys as his.

(Gen 48:5) “Now then, your two sons born to you in Egypt before I came to you here will be reckoned as mine; Ephraim and Manasseh will be mine, just as Reuben and Simeon are mine.

Because, you idiot,

It's always only a matter of time, before the true Darby Follower shows their colors.
he was the prominent tribe in the northern kingdom, as Judah was the prominent tribe in the southern kingdom.

Read Genesis 49, the 12 tribes are listed, and Ephraim is not one of them. That should be your first clue, Tam.

It certainly doesn't mean that all of the tribes of the kingdom of Ephraim were DESCENDANTS of Ephraim!!!!!!!

Nor does it mean that all of the tribes of the Southern kingdom were descendants of Judah.

You keep refuting yourself.

Gen 48:19 is about the DESCENDANTS of the person, Ephraim, not the kingdom called Ephraim.

lol....you just don't get it. Or, you're desperately trying to defend Darby's false teachings. I can't tell. Maybe it's both.

Geeze, I cannot believe you are having such difficulty figuring out who Ephraim is in Gen 48:19 !!!!!

You need to read the rest of the Old Testament. Especially every time the word "Ephraim" is used.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dispensationalism is evidence of unbelief, not a form of belief. It is a delusion of confusion; judgement brought by God upon souls who have no love of His Truth.

The good news is that many are starting to see what a false teaching Dispensationalism really is.

It spread like wildfire after Israel became a nation in 1948. Then when the rapture didn't happen in the 80's and 90's, people began to see it for what it was, just another false gospel like Mormonism.

God's Truth

The good news is that many are starting to see what a false teaching Dispensationalism really is.

It spread like wildfire after Israel became a nation in 1948. Then when the rapture didn't happen in the 80's and 90's, people began to see it for what it was, just another false gospel like Mormonism.

Is that why they think all Jews from America and every other place need to go to Israel?

Danoh

That's correct.

No one can read the Bible by themselves, and become a Dispensationalist. The only way someone becomes a Dispensationalist is if Darby's teachings are taught to them.

If the Okinawan's have faith in Christ Jesus, they will never have to beat their plowshares into swords.

You're a Darby Follower, Danoh

Still waiting for a MADist to explain Gen 48:19

I'm talking a principle you incompetently fail to see...

Which is that just because ancient Okinawans basically used a same flailing instrument as a farming tool as ancient Israelites; does not mean their inspiration for it's use the Israelites.

Likwise with with Bible study; you fool.

Should you and I; just so happen to arrive at the same conclusion, say, about Romans 5:8; that does not mean I am following you; nor that you are following me, nor anyone else for that matter.

:chuckle: this lame brained reasoning of yours is EXACTLY why the MADs end up allowing you: an absolute fool in these matters; to so rile them up; that they resort to calling you names.

Not because they might or might not be wrong on a thing - as your incompetent reasoning right off concludes - but because they allow your obvious incompetence to rattle their often immediate impatience with the stupidity of a lie they escaped from, and that your kind not only continue to blind yourselves by, but would insist MADs return to.

No, thank you.

lol - theirs is more the response of an individual whose patience cannot but sooner or later reach a boiling point against the continued stupidity of a sibling.

You're an incompetent; and that can test one at times :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that why they think all Jews from America and every other place need to go to Israel?

It's why Dispies do stupid things, like plant trees in Israel. They think they're helping God out with His plan.

Then there's the Dispies in Texas and Oklahoma who are trying to breed a perfect red heifer. Again, they think God needs some help.

Dispies think that God is going to gather all the Jews back to Israel right after the alleged rapture. So, to answer your question, yes....Dispies think the Jews should go back now, so it won't be so complicated after the rapture.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No MAD holds to that nonsense.

Angel4truth, Bright Raven, Rocketman, and other MAD's on TOL all subscribe to 1948.

I have in the past provided their quotes about 1948. They are MADists. If you don't believe me, ask STP.

Danoh

Nonsense, nang.

Yours is merely another form of Tel's replacement incompetence.

Unless you also hold his delusion that the Lord already returned.

In which case, your incompetence is exactly his :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that 1988 came and went with no rapture, the MADists act like 1948 had nothing to do with Dispensationalism.

I grew up in a Dispensational church in the 1970's. That's all I heard about, especially as 1984 drew nearer. The sermons were always about the USSR, the beast, 666, Armageddon, Apache helicopters, antichrist, one currency, one government, Jews, etc.

Now that none of that stuff happened, the Darby Followers are singing a different tune.

God's Truth

It's why Dispies do stupid things, like plant trees in Israel. They think they're helping God out with His plan.

Then there's the Dispies in Texas and Oklahoma who are trying to breed a perfect red heifer. Again, they think God needs some help.

Dispies think that God is going to gather all the Jews back to Israel right after the alleged rapture. So, to answer your question, yes....Dispies think the Jews should go back now, so it won't be so complicated after the rapture.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Unbelievable.

You know an awful lot about Darby. Very informative, thanks.

Danoh

Angel4truth, Bright Raven, Rocketman, and other MAD's on TOL all subscribe to 1948.

I have in the past provided their quotes about 1948. They are MADists. If you don't believe me, ask STP.

You and they, both well know by now, that I have been rather vocal about who I consider actually holds a consistently Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Heck A4T just yesterday posted a passage out of Exodus comment in support of that fraud now in the WH that is inconsistent with Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

And you have just now proven once more by your incompetent statement hereinabove; your inability to discern that just because a person says he holds to one thing or another; it does not mean he follows another person.

Otherwise all Dispys would hold to 1948.

lol - a thing even Darby did not hold to.

One, because that date was way before his time. Two, because he had largely been Cessationist.

:chuckle: you are...an incompetent.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The sermons were always about the USSR, the beast, 666, Armageddon, Apache helicopters, antichrist, one currency, one government, Jews, etc.

Yes, this describes the sermons husband and I heard in a dispie church we attended early on. In fact, I could count on one hand the times the cross work of Jesus Christ was ever the sermon subject.

The Rapture was the center of their teaching, and we began to see it affected lives. Important decisions were put off or not made at all; occupations were neglected. Not much mattered because "tomorrows" meant little.

Faith was not centered upon Christ, but only a hoping for ESCAPE from this world.

It was like the congregation was drugged . .

We received grace and rescue from the scene, by personal reading of God's Word.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Faith was not centered upon Christ, but only a hoping for ESCAPE from this world.

That's correct.

I remember hearing over, and over again when I was kid in the 70's "I wish the rapture would come today" from many people at church who were going through personal struggles.

It's a very dangerous teaching.

Corrie Ten Boom preached in China during the 70's after her book The Hiding Place became very popular. Thousands of Chinese people accepted Christ after listening to her. However, after she left, Dispensationalism was taught to the new believers (because Dispensationalism was huge in the 70's).

When she returned to China two years later, and went to the church, there were only a few people there. She asked what happened, they told her that the Dispies taught the Chinese believers that they would be spared from the tribulation. When Chairman Mao's communist party began persecuting the Christians in China, they all gave up their faith because the Dispies had told them they would be spared.

Danoh

Yes, this describes the sermons husband and I heard in a dispie church we attended early on. In fact, I could count on one hand the times the cross work of Jesus Christ was ever the sermon subject.

The Rapture was the center of their teaching, and we began to see it affected lives. Important decisions were put off or not made at all; occupations were neglected. Not much mattered because "tomorrows" meant little.

Faith was not centered upon Christ, but upon ESCAPE from this world.

It was like the congregation was drugged . .

We received grace and rescue from the scene, by personal reading of God's Word.

So you took out your map of incompetence; placed it over all Dispensationalism in general, and could not but conclude that all those Mid-Acts Dispensational assemblies you continue to prove you know nothing of, do not preach the The Cross in just about their every message.

The Cross - clarity on the very issue just about every Dispy who posts on TOL, is ever going on about.

You are either a liar out to payback some sort of a grudge for your mistreatment by those who should know better, or an incompetent with a very poor memory in her own right.

I would suggest you rest your issues in the rest in Christ Jesus that Romans 5 so clearly asserts is accessible to all who have been justified by faith through our Lord Jesus Christ, and are therefore said to be at peace with God - in - His - Son.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heck A4T just yesterday posted a passage out of Exodus comment in support of that fraud now in the WH that is inconsistent with Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

LOL....remember when Syria was all over the news a few years ago? All the Dispies/Futurists were so excited. Especially A4T

As for Trump, I seriously heard a Dispy quote the following when Trump won the election:

(1 Cor 15:52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Danoh

Now that 1988 came and went with no rapture, the MADists act like 1948 had nothing to do with Dispensationalism.

I grew up in a Dispensational church in the 1970's. That's all I heard about, especially as 1984 drew nearer. The sermons were always about the USSR, the beast, 666, Armageddon, Apache helicopters, antichrist, one currency, one government, Jews, etc.

Now that none of that stuff happened, the Darby Followers are singing a different tune.

Nope.

Mid-Acts Based Bible students: Stam; Baker; O'Hair; et al after them, were largely against all that - both before, and after 1948.

Especially J.C. O'Hair.

But you're an incompetent; your fool notions are to be expected.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lol...no, he was not.
According to scripture, he was.

Joseph was one of Jacob's sons. Joseph was the father of Ephraim. Therefore, Ephraim was Jacob's grandson.
Yep, yep, yep.

However, Jacob "reckoned" the two boys as his.

(Gen 48:5) “Now then, your two sons born to you in Egypt before I came to you here will be reckoned as mine; Ephraim and Manasseh will be mine, just as Reuben and Simeon are mine.
BINGO! Ephraim was a son of Jacob. per scripture.

Nor does it mean that all of the tribes of the Southern kingdom were descendants of Judah.
Exactly what I have said.
Just because Benjamin was of the kingdom of Judah does not mean they are descendant of the person Judah.
You keep mixing kingdom names with person names. and trying to meld them into the same thing.
Gen 48:19 is about 2 persons, not kingdoms.

You keep refuting yourself.
Nope.
Gen 48:19 is about persons, not kingdoms.

You need to read the rest of the Old Testament. Especially every time the word "Ephraim" is used.
You should try reading Gen 48:19 and how the word "Ephraim" is used there.

Danoh

LOL....remember when Syria was all over the news a few years ago? All the Dispies/Futurists were so excited. Especially A4T

As for Trump, I seriously heard a Dispy quote the following when Trump won the election:

(1 Cor 15:52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Am well aware of all that.

Such are not consistently Dispensational.

The result being that the sensationalists for profit make fools out of such.

Sort of like how the sensationalists within your Preterism do with your kind.

Every other day; your sensationalists are also announcing some new finding available for your love gift of $19.95 :chuckle:

But you are a consistently proven incompetent.