Science--A strong delusion

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well, it offers a different claim. However, as I see it, we have two credible, but differing claims on the table - one that IQs are going up, the other that they are going down. So, based on what I have seen thus far, the matter remains open.

I said
There were two trees in the garden of Eden. The tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
The tree of life which represents having the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and [they] are life.

And the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Which represents the wisdom of man-science.

[1Co 1:19-21, 24, 30
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. ...
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. ...
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
“After all, to get the whole universe totally wrong in the face of clear evidence for over 75 years merits monumental embarrassment and should induce a modicum of humility.” [1]

“The Standard Model of particle physics would appear to fail in nearly every possible way, and all of its failures seem to stem from the early 1930s. By all indications science seems to have taken a wrong turn about this time. After three hundred years of progressively simplifying the description of the universe, with fewer entities and simpler laws, it suddenly turned the other way, with complexity and entities multiplying like rabbits.” [2]

“We are about to enter the 21st century but our understanding of the origin of inertia, mass, and gravitation still remains what has been for centuries – an outstanding puzzle.” [3]

How has this situation arisen? In the 20th century technology perfected wireless communication and computers and got man into space, while fundamental science fell deeper into a ‘black hole’ of complication, illogicality and metaphysics. I consider the principal cause has been the usurping, since Einstein, of natural philosophy and physics by theoretical mathematicians. Meanwhile Einstein, perhaps to his credit, remained sceptical of his own work.[4,5]

[1] Halton Arp, What has Science Come to?, Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2000, pp. 447–454.
[2] D. L. Hotson, Dirac’s Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy, Infinite Energy, issue 43, 2002, p. 4. It was noted by H. C. Dudley in Smithsonian, Vol. 5, No. 7, October 1974, that, “Dirac advised a group of U.S. physicists to stop looking for more and more particles and direct their efforts elsewhere.”
[3] Vesselin Petkov, Did 20th century physics have the means to reveal the nature of inertia and gravitation?, 17 Dec 2000.
[4] Albert Einstein, “You can imagine that I look back on my life’s work with calm satisfaction. But from nearby it looks quite different. There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I feel uncertain whether I am in general on the right track.” Personal Letter to Professor Solovine, dated 28 March 1949. Quoted in B. Hoffman, Albert Einstein-Creator and Rebel (N.Y.: Viking Press, 1972).
[5] Lee Smolin, Einstein’s Lonely Path, DISCOVER 30/9/2004, “Special relativity was the result of 10 years of intellectual struggle, yet Einstein had convinced himself it was wrong within two years of publishing it. He had rejected his theory, even before most physicists had come to accept it.”

Source

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
There were two trees in the garden of Eden. The tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
The tree of life which represents having the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and [they] are life.

I think more accurately, the Tree of life represents Grace, because without God's grace, we have no eternal life.

And the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Which represents the wisdom of man-science.

[1Co 1:19-21, 24, 30
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. ...
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. ...
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Actually, while the tree of life does represent something, it has nothing to do with science.

It does represent knowledge, not knowledge of the world and how it works, but knowledge of the Law.

The Law is the knowledge of good and evil.

These two themes run throughout the entire Bible, Law and Grace.

Abram was given a covenant of Grace, then later, God changed his name to Abraham and gave him a covenant of circumcision (which is used throughout the Bible as a synonym for law).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think more accurately, the Tree of life represents Grace, because without God's grace, we have no eternal life.

Actually, while the tree of life does represent something, it has nothing to do with science.

It does represent knowledge, not knowledge of the world and how it works, but knowledge of the Law.

The Law is the knowledge of good and evil.

These two themes run throughout the entire Bible, Law and Grace.

Abram was given a covenant of Grace, then later, God changed his name to Abraham and gave him a covenant of circumcision (which is used throughout the Bible as a synonym for law).

I said
The tree of life doesn't have nothing to do with science. But the tree of the knowledge of good and evil does. Its mans wisdom. Man came up with science.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
The tree of life doesn't have nothing to do with science.

I never said it did. I said it represents grace.

But the tree of the knowledge of good and evil does. Its mans wisdom. Man came up with science.

No, it doesn't. It's a symbol of law. What is law? Law is the knowledge of good and evil.

Science cannot tell is something is good or bad. It can only tell how much of something there is, it can only describe the physical aspects of things.

Knowledge is not physical. Information is not physical.

northwye

"I said
[1Ti 6:20
20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Indeed; falsly so called; some science is so called, and falsly so....

peace friend....

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk "

Science is used as a translation of the Greek word γνωσεως in the King James. But the meaning of the phrase και αντιθεσεις της ψευδωνυμου γνωσεως has to be understood. Otherwise, from the translation of γνωσεως as science instead of knowledge, you risk thinking this whole verse is about what we now call science.

Find out what και αντιθεσεις της ψευδωνυμου γνωσεως means before getting into opinions on what this verse is about. αντιθεσεις, anti-thesis, is a word used by the Greek philosophical school of the dialectic. ψευδωνυμου transliterates, from Greek letters to our Latin alphabet, as pseudónumos, or pseudo name. Thats not too difficult to figure out what the translation should be.

γνωσεως or gnoseos, or gnosis, means knowledge. But the Geneva Bible has science for gnosis and the King James follows the Geneva Bible.

The William Tyndale New Testament, before the Geneva Bible, used science for gnosis. The meaning of the English word science to Tyndale in 1524-26 was likely different from its meaning to us in 2017. Because 1524-26 is over a hundred years before Isaac Newton was born in 1642. Newton did some of the early work on what we would call science, or experimental science. Maybe what Tyndale understood by science was the alchemy of his time, or the very early stages of the development of some forms of science out of the interest then in alchemy.

It could be that Tyndale used "science" to mean alchemy in 1524-26 meaning that alchemy is a form of pseudo-knowledge, or falsely called knowledge.

Isaac Newton and other very early scientists had been interested in alchemy, although the work they did laid the foundation of experimental science. But still experimental science is not the best translation of gnosis within the phrase και αντιθεσεις της ψευδωνυμου γνωσεως. Knowledge is a better translation of gnosis.

Paul implies by his use of the word αντιθεσεις, anti-thesis, in I Timothy 6: 20-21 that the dialectic produces "falsely called knowledge." Paul's warning not to use the dialectic is the main focus or point in I Timothy 6: 20-21, not experimental science.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I never said it did. I said it represents grace.

No, it doesn't. It's a symbol of law. What is law? Law is the knowledge of good and evil.

Science cannot tell is something is good or bad. It can only tell how much of something there is, it can only describe the physical aspects of things.

Knowledge is not physical. Information is not physical.

I said
My point is that spiritual knowledge has to come from the bible. Carnal knowledge comes from out side the bible. The Holy Spirit only quotes bible verses. The rules of believing the bible is to NOT think beyond what is written in the bible. And to NOT add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Science says the world is billions of years old. God says the world is only six thousand years old. Science says that all living flesh comes from a mother and father. God created everything in the beginning full grown. Adam and Eve were created full grown. Created and born are two different things. In the beginning God created everything. FULL GROWN. So that it would appear much older than it really is. And it is a strong delusion to science. And everything reproduces after its own kind.

Gen 1:21-22
21 So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."
(NKJ)

Gen 1:24-25
24 Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind"; and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
(NKJ)

Gen 1:11-12
11 Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth"; and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
(NKJ)

Stuu

Science is a delusion in life.
...which was typed by a man who couldn't have typed it without the technological products of materials science, using plastic keys which are the technological product of the science of organic chemistry, keys which connected metal electrical parts, another product of the science of chemistry, to allow electrons and photons to carry the message around the world via the technological products of physics.

All to be read by us, who we know from the science of biology to be African apes.

A somewhat hypocritical message to send, no?

Stuart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
...which was typed by a man who couldn't have typed it without the technological products of materials science, using plastic keys which are the technological product of the science of organic chemistry, keys which connected metal electrical parts, another product of the science of chemistry, to allow electrons and photons to carry the message around the world via the technological products of physics.

All to be read by us, who we know from the science of biology to be African apes.

Stuart

I said
lololol Science is always trying to steal credit from God.

1 Cor 4:6-7
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
7 For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
(NKJ)

Interplanner

Stuart

The hypocrisy is science's NOT giving credit for all that to the Creator. For not seeing that such a crescendo of opportunity is supposed to glorify God.

Thanks to the religion of uniformitarian science, almost no one realizes how horribly arrogant and violent mankind became before the cataclysm. For ex., the beautiful and realist drawing stones of Naszca (about 11K estimated to be in existence) were--as far as subject matter goes--roughly 1/3 sexual perversion, 1/3 exultation of violence and 1/3 human--dinosaur interaction. They as a people were also technically adept. The Biblical description of such a culture is that 'they neither recognized God nor gloried him, but turned vain in their imaginations (delusional)' --Romans 1.

From the design of DNA and protein to the fact that solar eclipses happen because of the perfect sizing of the celestial bodies involved, the whole creation exists to show man that God is there and is to be glorified as his Creator. Which is also what generated the US Constitution, thank God.

RealityJerk

The only ones under a strong delusion, are those who think they have "the truth", because they have "the book". You can parrot what some unknown author wrote thousands of years ago, and you think you know God. Your sack full of answers, you confidently, proudly hang over your shoulder, is a sack full of nothing. Your source of "absolute certainty", "the book with all of the answers",undermines your faith, replacing it with delusion.

All we have here in this physical realm, is a sack full of questions. The holy book from heaven, with all of the answers, the comforting, warm and fuzzy, chicken soup for the soul, source of absolute truth and certainty, doesn't exist. Nothing can spare you, from reality, from your obligation, to ask questions and pursue God, in faith and truth. Your pursuit of God, your relationship with Him, is not a book, in a book, your ability to memorize and cite verses from a book. Book religions, like rabbinical Judaism and Islam, are spiritually bankrupt. You are just as bankrupt and destitute as they are, if you believe this book you call "The Book" / "The Bible", is the perfect, flawless, "word of God". The sack full of answers.

Is your understanding and interpretation of "The Book", divinely inspired? The inerrant interpretation of the inerrant book? Really? Wow, you're a Godly Giant. Giant of Godliness. Amazing. The inerrant interpretation of the inerrant book. That sack full of answers you have there over your shoulder, reading to assault the heathen and "heretics" with, is actually a sack full of feces. It stinks. It's your delusion, derived from fear. You're afraid, to walk in faith and have a genuine encounter with the living God. So you rely on paper and ink, your source of comfort, "absolute certainty", all clearly spelled out, right there, for you to interpret and impose on others.

What "book", did Enoch have? Your book there, says he, "walked with God", and "God took him". He walked with God. Did he walk with God, carrying a King James Bible? What book were they citing back then? Hitting people over the head with, back then? What "Sack full of answers", what mystical, magical, "holy book", did they have back then? You've made the bible an idol. The only book that ever came down from heaven, is Jesus Christ. The law written on tablets of stone, is now written upon our hearts. The holy fire from heaven, descends upon us, infusing our soul with righteousness and light.

The only point of certainty, in this world, is you with God. You with God. Not me with God, not him or her with God. You, with God. You, that the only point of certainty in this fallen world. You will have an encounter with God, that is undeniable. You will be led by the Holy Spirit, the very presence and ETERNAL LIVING WORD OF GOD. You are the temple, the holy of hollies is within you. "The Book", is within you. If you are born from above, "born again", then you know God. You may not know much about God, but you know Him. My 2 year old son, may not know much about his daddy, but he knows me, he knows his daddy. He knows daddy. He hasn't read my biography, he doesn't know much about me, can't define me, can't give me a history, or chart detailing my life story. He's not a psychologist, a physiologist, an anthropologist, a theologian, but he knows me nonetheless.

You want to cite all of these verses from a book, pretending you know God? That's the delusion. Most so called Christians, are deluded. If every bible in the world, disappeared today, every genuine Christian, would still know their God. Christianity, true Christianity, is not a book religion, like rabbinic Judaism and Islam. It's a faith, based on a living person. A real relationship with the Living God. It's the spirit that guides us, to all truth and righteousness. The bible is profitable, if you have the spirit of God dwelling within you. If you place to much emphasis on the papyrus, on the paper and ink, you will shipwreck you faith. Derail it. You will become spiritually impotent, bankrupt. A dry desert. No less religious than the unbelieving Jews and Muslims.

Outside of you, all you will find, is a sack full of questions. The answer is within you, in the Holy Spirit. In the silence, listen.

oatmeal

Squeaky,

I Timothy 6:20

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

There is knowledge which is falsely called science and there is science that is rightly called science.

If we look at what people call science we find that some agrees with God's word and some does not

Botany and biology, starting with Mendel, discovered that there is a genetic code that determines the species of offspring. If you plant peas, you get peas, if you breed cattle, you get cattle. Everything after its kind.

However, many scientists have erred in that subject. They erroneously think that evolution from one species to another is scientifically possible, which God's word make plain, is impossible for everything is after its kind.

There may be evolution within species, but offspring are always the same species as the seed that generated them.

One example of evolution within species is the many varieties of canines, wolfs, dogs and the many breeds of dogs. It is possible to breed within a species to bring out various characteristics but the offspring is always dogs or whatever species is being bred.

The big bang theory is another scientific error.

They deny God's creative activity in Genesis 1:1

However, theologians likewise err in their interpretation of Genesis 1:1-3, they assume that Genesis 1:3 follows immediately after Genesis 1:1-2, which it does not.

oatmeal

Likewise all this gender identity junk that social "scientists" have come up with.

God made and formed male and female. There are only two genders and the genetic code determines which gender a person is. A man is not a woman and a woman is not a man. A man who thinks he is a woman is still a man, no matter how erroneous his thinking is.

Homoesexuality is a perversion of the truth. Some scientists recognize that, but alas, many, maybe most, do not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Likewise all this gender identity junk that social "scientists" have come up with.

God made and formed male and female. There are only two genders and the genetic code determines which gender a person is. A man is not a woman and a woman is not a man. A man who thinks he is a woman is still a man, no matter how erroneous his thinking is.

Homoesexuality is a perversion of the truth. Some scientists recognize that, but alas, many, maybe most, do not.

I said
HOMOSEXUAL

1 Cor 5:9-13
9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people.
10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.
11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner-- not even to eat with such a person.
12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."
James 1:13-16
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
Gal 5:19
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
1 Pet 2:19
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
1 Pet 2:21-22
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
James 4:5
5 Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously"?
James 4:7-8
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
1 Cor 6:9-11
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Tim 1:8-10
8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully,
9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
Luke 17:28-30
28 "Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 "but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 "Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
Titus 1:10-11
10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
2 Pet 2:3
3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
xxxxThis is a revelation I received from the Holy Spirit. Like it or not this is what the bible says. You can look up every verse. Whether your a homosexual or not if you approve of it you could condemn yourself. Homosexuality is a sin.

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:9-13
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
(NKJ)

Rom 1:22-32
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-- and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves,
25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers,
30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;
32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
(NKJ)

Stuu

The hypocrisy is science's NOT giving credit for all that to the Creator. For not seeing that such a crescendo of opportunity is supposed to glorify God.

Thanks to the religion of uniformitarian science, almost no one realizes how horribly arrogant and violent mankind became before the cataclysm. For ex., the beautiful and realist drawing stones of Naszca (about 11K estimated to be in existence) were--as far as subject matter goes--roughly 1/3 sexual perversion, 1/3 exultation of violence and 1/3 human--dinosaur interaction. They as a people were also technically adept. The Biblical description of such a culture is that 'they neither recognized God nor gloried him, but turned vain in their imaginations (delusional)' --Romans 1.

From the design of DNA and protein to the fact that solar eclipses happen because of the perfect sizing of the celestial bodies involved, the whole creation exists to show man that God is there and is to be glorified as his Creator. Which is also what generated the US Constitution, thank God.
Good to see you carry on your pointless narrative there, regardless of reality. Good luck with that.

Shall the rest of us just keep supporting the science you rely on every day?

Stuart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Man by the influence of the devil has always been trying to steal credit that only belongs to God the Father. Whether its under the delusion of science or just under the denial of Gods existence.

[Ecc 1:9
9 That which has been [is] what will be, That which [is] done is what will be done, And [there is] nothing new under the sun.
[Act 17:21
21 For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing.
[1Co 4:6-7
7 For who makes you differ [from another]? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive [it], why do you boast as if you had not received [it]?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Science is a strong delusion that God put out there for the arrogant.
Think about this. God created everything full grown with just His Word-LET THERE BE. And look at Adam and Eve He didn't create them as babies but they had babies. He created the world full grown and the animals. And with His power He could create anything to look older than it was. He done that for the arrogant scientists.

II Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)