The Christian's Judgement Myth

Truster

When the Lord Jesus returns there will be the final judgement. I hear many, many preachers and Christians saying that Christians will face judgement, like the unbelievers, unto possible condemnation. This is what they are saying or suggesting. This is directly opposed to the truth according to God's Word. But they are misleading themselves, and all who listen to them. Their view of Christian's judgement springs from their own insecurity and lack of assurance of heaven and glory. Their lack of understanding gives rise to the fear of judgement. They read Bible verses about judgement and apply them to themselves and Christians. They need to interpret such verses in the context of God's great salvation in Christ. Consider all the verses that speak of 'once saved always saved.' They are not resting fully convinced of their great salvation in God,the Father,Son and Holy Spirit.
This is why so many Christians lack the vital joy in Christ. This is why so many Christians drive themselves in unsatisfying Christian works to convince themselves of their salvation. This is why preachers, missionaries, Christians stress the importance of going to Church because it is considered to be their title deed to heaven and glory. This is the Christian's judgement myth!

Might I suggest that if anyone fears judgment it is because they will face judgement. That their conscience is active, but they haven't been saved. Those that live by trust exercise that trust in the complete deliverance from condemnation. If they have been saved and once more come under a teaching of the law they will not be under grace with its attending peace.

There are at least seven verses in that statement. It's not an opinion. The suggestion is Biblical.

Truster

Show the scripture saying that any will escape judgement please.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

The problem is your lack of understanding of the word judgement and what it conveys. Two things judgement pertains to. Guilty or not guilty. In Messiah His saints are not guilty due to His atonement and work of redemption. To those outside of Messiah GUILTY! You know it, you feel it and you can taste it. GUILTY!

BoyStan

Might I suggest that if anyone fears judgment it is because they will face judgement. That their conscience is active, but they haven't been saved. Those that live by trust exercise that trust in the complete deliverance from condemnation. If they have been saved and once more come under a teaching of the law they will not be under grace with its attending peace.

There are at least seven verses in that statement. It's not an opinion. The suggestion is Biblical.

Do you confess,"Jesus is Lord" and "Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God".?

Truster

Do you confess,"Jesus is Lord" and "Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God".?

If you're asking did I believe in my heart and confess with my lips, in order to be saved, then the answer is emphatically and categorically NO.

I did however trust in my heart and confess with my lips as soon as I was regenerate.

BoyStan

If you're asking did I believe in my heart and confess with my lips, in order to be saved, then the answer is emphatically and categorically NO.

I did however trust in my heart and confess with my lips as soon as I was regenerate.

What did you trust in your heart and confess with your lips as soon as you were regenerate?
Did you trust in and confess, Jesus is Lord?

You made your trust and confession after you were regenerate. How were you made regenerate?

How do you know you were regenerate before your trust and confession?

I am interested to know if you are a Christian or Jew or some other faith.
I appreciate your openness in sharing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When the Lord Jesus returns there will be the final judgement. I hear many, many preachers and Christians saying that Christians will face judgement, like the unbelievers, unto possible condemnation.

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Truster

What did you trust in your heart and confess with your lips as soon as you were regenerate?
Did you trust in and confess, Jesus is Lord?

You made your trust and confession after you were regenerate. How were you made regenerate?

How do you know you were regenerate before your trust and confession?

I am interested to know if you are a Christian or Jew or some other faith.
I appreciate your openness in sharing.

You are a salvation by works proponent. You should read my signature. You ask me questions that a converted man would know by experience and so it proves to me that you haven't had the experience.

If you'd told me that you had climbed Cader Idris I would discuss the routes with you. By what you said I would know if you have or that you had just seen the summit from a distance.

You have read the doctrines of salvation, but you are not in Messiah, because you don't know the route.

BoyStan

Anyone in Christ will not ever face the possibility of judgement unto condemnation. That would be against the whole teaching of Christ person and work.

BoyStan

You are a salvation by works proponent. You should read my signature. You ask me questions that a converted man would know by experience and so it proves to me that you haven't had the experience.

If you'd told me that you had climbed Cader Idris I would discuss the routes with you. By what you said I would know if you have or that you had just seen the summit from a distance.

You have read the doctrines of salvation, but you are not in Messiah, because you don't know the route.

I know salvation by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as per the Bible teaching. What I don't know is if your a Christian or a Messianic Jew or whatever.

BoyStan

Amen, brother. Christ our rightousness. Salvation is conditioned solely and alone on God's choice of us to be redeemed by Christ, and his calling us to faith in Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. God first regenerates his chosen ones , and then they confess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ from their renewed heart.

Truster

I know salvation by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as per the Bible teaching. What I don't know is if your a Christian or a Messianic Jew or whatever.

I have been redeemed by the atoning blood of Yah Shua Messiah. I was regenerated, granted repentance and trust on July 17th 1999 at 10:30am. I didn't ask to be saved and I didn't want nor see a need for salvation, but He saved me. I don't wear a label, but I do wear the armour that has been provided for me.

You say you know salvation by something you have done. exercising faith. I say I had the experience of regeneration and received trust(faith) as a result of being saved.

PS you give glory to man. Enough said.

BoyStan

You misunderstand the doctrine of salvation. I do not give the glory that is God's to any man ever. Exercising faith that God gave me in the new birth . Prior to God's regenerating me I could not exercise saving faith. I cannot give time and date of my regeneration by the grace and power of God. I know by the fruit of regeneration in my life that God has saved me with an eternal salvation in Christ. You have a negative attitude to faith. Why? Without faith it is impossible to please God.You slander me by saying I give glory to man.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We will all be judged the same way. And once saved always saved is not in the bible.

1Pe 4:17

For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Luk 13:25

“When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,'

Truster

You misunderstand the doctrine of salvation. I do not give the glory that is God's to any man ever. Exercising faith that God gave me in the new birth . Prior to God's regenerating me I could not exercise saving faith. I cannot give time and date of my regeneration by the grace and power of God. I know by the fruit of regeneration in my life that God has saved me with an eternal salvation in Christ. You have a negative attitude to faith. Why? Without faith it is impossible to please God.You slander me by saying I give glory to man.

Go back and read your words, because you have suddenly changed your tune. You take the truth and then apply it to yourself when you have already said something else.

Slander is the spoken word. Libel the written word. If you wish to pursue me for libel action then please feel free. Because I made the statement in the UK you will need to pursue that case in the High Court in London. The onus of responsibility is upon you, the plaintiff, to prove what I have said is libelous. You would be strongly advised to have a Barrister and legal team as you'd be unaware of procedure. On losing the case, in which I shall represent myself, you will pay all costs and expenses.

BoyStan

Go back and read your words, because you have suddenly changed your tune. You take the truth and then apply it to yourself when you have already said something else.

Slander is the spoken word. Libel the written word. If you wish to pursue me for libel action then please feel free. Because I made the statement in the UK you will need to pursue that case in the High Court in London. The onus of responsibility is upon you, the plaintiff, to prove what I have said is libelous. You would be strongly advised to have a Barrister and legal team as you'd be unaware of procedure. On losing the case, in which I shall represent myself, you will pay all costs and expenses.
You take yourself too seriously. You are quick to judge and condemn. I don't give two hairs from a rats nose about libel or slander. The point is you accused me of something that I never do. Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the gift of God. I exercise the faith in Christ that God created in my heart through regeneration. If you don't exercise faith in Christ then you are a heathen, unsaved and on the wide road to destruction.

popsthebuilder

The problem is your lack of understanding of the word judgement and what it conveys. Two things judgement pertains to. Guilty or not guilty. In Messiah His saints are not guilty due to His atonement and work of redemption. To those outside of Messiah GUILTY! You know it, you feel it and you can taste it. GUILTY!
I don't refute that whatsoever.

But that doesn't mean we won't be judged. It means those found in Christ will be judged as righteous, where as those who believed not will be judged to destruction.

BoyStan

Truster: Your picking on my choice of the word slander is typical of discussions on this site. You ignore the important truth of my words and try to divert attention by splitting hairs about slander and libel.

Truster

You take yourself too seriously. You are quick to judge and condemn. I don't give two hairs from a rats nose about libel or slander. The point is you accused me of something that I never do. Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the gift of God. I exercise the faith in Christ that God created in my heart through regeneration. If you don't exercise faith in Christ then you are a heathen, unsaved and on the wide road to destruction.

I don't take myself seriously at all. I do take the honour of my Elohim and His truth very seriously. You on the other hand make drop of the hat remarks without any honesty or sincerity while confessing to have a pure heart.

From a mathematical perspective, your equation, does not equate.

Truster

I don't refute that whatsoever.

But that doesn't mean we won't be judged. It means those found in Christ will be judged as righteous, where as those who believed not will be judged to destruction.

Please don't use the term "we" and include me in your statements. You will be judged. I have been judged.