ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

dodge

Hi and you did not describe what DISPENSATION means ??

You have to have the message of dispensationalist and THEN can be dispensed !!

Get a GRIP , PLEASE !!

dan p

Dan you missed it a "dispensation was explained ". Read the underlined below.

The word ‘dispensation’, as used in the Scriptures, means the act of DISPENSING something! ‘The dispensation of the grace of God’ is ‘the grace’ that was dispensed to Paul to be given to his converts. If you made this ‘dispensation’ a period of time, you couldn’t begin the Body of Christ with Paul anyway, since ‘grace and truth came by Jesus Christ’ (John 1v17) NOT Paul!

Danoh

I refer to their "errors" that others believe is true in the hopes they turn to God for the answers and and throw of the yoke of lies and deceptions.

The fact remains that I proved through Stam's own words that he did not hold that a Dispensation is a period of time - as you and your source have continued to wrongly assert.

This is the third time I have pointed this out to you.

You are only making yourself look slanderous and a liar.

If that is your intent; you have succeeded.

dodge

The fact remains that I proved through Stam's own words that he did not hold that a Dispensation is a period of time - as you and your source have continued to wrongly assert.

This is the third time I have pointed this out to you.

You are only making yourself look slanderous and a liar.

If that is your intent; you have succeeded.

I know the drill everyone is wrong but you, got it.

DAN P

Dan you missed it a "dispensation was explained ". Read the underlined below.

The word ‘dispensation’, as used in the Scriptures, means the act of DISPENSING something! ‘The dispensation of the grace of God’ is ‘the grace’ that was dispensed to Paul to be given to his converts. If you made this ‘dispensation’ a period of time, you couldn’t begin the Body of Christ with Paul anyway, since ‘grace and truth came by Jesus Christ’ (John 1v17) NOT Paul!

Hi and you are only saying what I have eard , down through the years Tthat dispensation is a new thing , created by man !!

The MYSTERY is also called a DEPOSIT and Gal 1:12 show that Paul recieved it by REVELATION !!

When Paul received it THEN Paul dispensed it , or administrate it !!

Of course a DISPENSATION does include TIME and that message has been preached , more than 2000 years and counting !!

dan p

dodge

Fact is, you misrepresented what Stam said and you know it.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

NO not really YOU believe Stan was right and I do not. Anyone that buys into MAD has done so with yanking scripture out of context to make it say what they want the scripture to say not what it actually says.

dodge

Hi and you are only saying what I have eard , down through the years Tthat dispensation is a new thing , created by man !!

The MYSTERY is also called a DEPOSIT and Gal 1:12 show that Paul recieved it by REVELATION !!

When Paul received it THEN Paul dispensed it , or administrate it !!

Of course a DISPENSATION does include TIME and that message has been preached , more than 2000 years and counting !!

dan p

The dispensation that those in MAD corrupt and misrepresent is Paul was given a dispensation of GRACE to "him" by God. Not a new message or a first of the Gospel.

Paul did not dispense grace that is what Jesus dispensed to Paul, and who Paul said to follow Jesus as he followed Jesus. Now comes along MAD and says no one needs to follow Jesus that was a different message, and if that is true Paul was also deceived because he himself followed Jesus. Double standard much ?

musterion

NO not really YOU believe Stan was right and I do not. Anyone that buys into MAD has done so with yanking scripture out of context to make it say what they want the scripture to say not what it actually says.

You are a liar. It doesn't matter if we agree with Stam or not. The fact is you misrepresented what he said. It was pointed out but you don't care.

dodge

You are a liar. It doesn't matter if we agree with Stam or not. The fact is you misrepresented what he said. It was pointed out but you don't care.

Misrepresented based on your infallible source ? Others also have known Stam's message and did NOT believe his teachings were scriptural. I know only YOUR sources are right and everyone else is wrong.

Danoh

When I first read Stam (Acts 9 or Mid-Acts Position); I found I agreed with him on various aspects of things I had already come to the same conclusions on long before I'd even heard of Dispensationalism, let alone, Mid-Acts.

How? Simply thru my own time in Scripture based on Principles of Study the Bible itself teaches, and that I had bothered to identify in the Scripture, because I had wanted to know and had sought out what those might be - in - the - Scripture - Itself.

I also found I did not agree with Stam on some things.

This aspect was basically due to those areas in his great little book "Things That Differ" where it was obvious to me he had not followed the Bible Based Principles of Study much of his many, many solidly sound assertions in that book were clearly based on.

You have yet to prove you even go by any consciously applied Bible Based Principles of Study, and or that you even know what such might be.

I have probably forgotten more actual Study Principles than the likes of you, dodge, might ever fathom; especially given your obvious continuance down your blind alley "well, what it means to me is..."

Later, when I first read Bullinger's (Acts 29 Position) still great book "How to Enjoy the Bible," I found that not only did I agree with the various Study Principles he actually lays out in that great book, but that I did not agree with either many of his conclusions, nor with his obvious departure from the very Principles he had laid out so well in that book.

You are not addressing some clueless individual. I know more than a thing or two about how to trace out an assertion, back to its conclusion; back to its originating premises; and so on, all the way back to the Principles of Study and or their violation, etc.

In most areas of life, not just Scripture, alone.

Thus, I know, not hope, not wonder, not guess at, that most of Stam's, O'Hair's , and Baker's basic assertions were sound.

Til you come clean, you can blow your supposed concern for MADs (even as you slander the likes of a Stam and or a Bullinger, et al in your obvious incompetence) elsewhere.

Your hypocrisy is meeting with deaf ears.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

Last edited:

musterion

Misrepresented based on your infallible source ?

The man's own words. I wouldn't deliberately misrepresent what Paul Crouch, Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell or a pope said because that makes me a liar. If I'm interested in truth all I have to do is quote what they say compared with what the Bible says. You can't even be bothered to quote Stam correctly, even when your lies are pointed out.

You are evil.

DAN P

The dispensation that those in MAD corrupt and misrepresent is Paul was given a dispensation of GRACE to "him" by God. Not a new message or a first of the Gospel.

Paul did not dispense grace that is what Jesus dispensed to Paul, and who Paul said to follow Jesus as he followed Jesus. Now comes along MAD and says no one needs to follow Jesus that was a different message, and if that is true Paul was also deceived because he himself followed Jesus. Double standard much ?

Hi and than why was the Col 1:25 and 26 written , BEFORE TIME BEGAN as written in 2 Tim 1:9 ??

Give your best answer , if you can ??

dan p

dodge

The man's own words. I wouldn't deliberately misrepresent what Paul Crouch, Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell or a pope said because that makes me a liar. If I'm interested in truth all I have to do is quote what they say compared with what the Bible says. You can't even be bothered to quote Stam correctly, even when your lies are pointed out.

You are evil.
Nah, I aint evil the evil are those who twist scripture to force it into MAD.

You know like Paul was saying there were others in Christ before him=ignored and twisted by MAD

Galatians saying Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy=ignored and twisted by MAD.

The thief on the cross, Stephen, the over 3000 in Acts 2, the 5000 in Acts 4 all added to the B.O.C. before Paul= ignored and twisted by MAD.

Jesus and Paul being water baptized and Jesus teaching to baptize the nations=ignored and twisted by MAD.

Jesus , Paul and ALL the Apostles preaching repentance=ignored and twisted by MAD.

And on and on the deception goes by MAD.

musterion

Nah, I aint evil the evil are those who twist scripture to force it into MAD.

You know like Paul was saying there were others in Christ before him=ignored and twisted by MAD

Galatians saying Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy=ignored and twisted by MAD.

The thief on the cross, Stephen, the over 3000 in Acts 2, the 5000 in Acts 4 all added to the B.O.C. before Paul= ignored and twisted by MAD.

Jesus and Paul being water baptized and Jesus teaching to baptize the nations=ignored and twisted by MAD.

Jesus , Paul and ALL the Apostles preaching repentance=ignored and twisted by MAD.

And on and on the deception goes by MAD.

Disagreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to misquote them. If we deliberately misquote the Devil we would still be a liar. You are a liar who refused correction.

dodge

Disagreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to misquote them. If we deliberately misquote the Devil we would still be a liar. You are a liar who refused correction.

I don't believe the source I used lied pretty simple isn't it.