China imposing severe sanctions on N Korea

ClimateSanity

So long as he's on the golf course.

View attachment 25552

Now that he's had his lunch handed to him a couple of times and has shoved "Bunyon" to the back of the bus so that clearer heads can prevail, he just might be able to salvage his dignity.

Would you still be glad he had his lunch handed to him after several people die in the next terrorist attack who came from one the 6 banned countries?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
China takes care of North Korea. Same was supposed to be the case with Russia. This was the reason Trump spoke fondly of Putin. Then, the liberal media got so bent over any conservative change, they used every means to change Trump. Because TRUMP IS NOT REALLY A TRUE CONSERVATIVE, HE IS GOING ALONG WITH THE DEMOCRATS.

Foxfire

Would that be likely to happen had Trump kept calling china a currency manipulator?

I think its more likely that Chinese President Xi Jinping just didn't relish the prospect of seeing US troops on the banks of the Yalu River any more that we want to have them there.

Sticks and stones and all that, but ICBM's ruin EVERYBODY's day!

Foxfire

Would you still be glad he had his lunch handed to him after several people die in the next terrorist attack who came from one the 6 banned countries?

As opposed to the 'how ever many Saudi nationals it took' to take down the Twin Towers and the Pentagon? :doh:

Foxfire

I don't follow

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. :think:

Let me draw a circle around the bread crumbs.

You used a threadbare fear mongering theoretical hoax that wouldn't have stopped the actual terror attack that actually DID occurred in real life.

It's the dichotomy between your imagination and reality.

ClimateSanity

You used a threadbare fear mongering theoretical hoax that wouldn't have stopped the actual terror attack that actually DID occurred in real life.

I didn't use a hoax. Those exact tactics would have worked had Saudi Arabia had been on the no fly list back in 2001.

It's the dichotomy between your imagination and reality

What dichotomony are you talking about. You didn't show me a dichotomy. You showed me two separate events and made a false equivalence. The imagination is all yours.