ECT Another verse that proves MAD is a lie.Rom.16:7 Leave the cult and follow Jesus.

dodge

lol, John Wong you still following my post like a puppy dog I see.

Scripture proves MAD is a lie. When and if you learn to base what you believe on scripture instead of deceived men then you will know the truth , and the truth will set you free.

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, John Wong you still following my post like a puppy dog I see.

Scripture proves MAD is a lie. When and if you learn to base what you believe on scripture instead of deceived men then you will know the truth , and the truth will set you free.

That's it, you admitted devil child? Your "puppy dog" spam, which you think is so cute, like "Just saying," "Lol?" And your other stunner...?

Watch this, 15 year old teanie bob, girlie "man:"

Scripture proves Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-isms IS A LIE(notice the CAPS, which proves that I am right, which you taught us?!!!) When and if you learn to base what you believe on scripture instead of deceived men then you will know the truth , and the truth will set you free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And notice that I included "deceived men," as you taught us that only men deceive, not God!!!! We did not know that!!!!! And, "obviously," asserting, "instead of deceived men," clinches the debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please teach us...Please?

This ought to clinch it:

Obviously, you cannot "see" Romans-Philemon, or you would run from the cult/sect of Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-ism. All verses in the bible proves that Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-ism is a "man made" lie, in contrast to a "God made" lie!!! I thought all lies, were man made?

How can you stay in the lie of Dodge-ism, when the bible clearly says Dodge-ism is a LIE ?(NOTICE THE CAPS, which proves that DODGE-ISM IS A LIE?!!!!!).

How can you stay in a cult that the bible exposes as a lie ?

You, like Pharaoh, to Moses:How can you place your faith in Johnny come lately's, like the scriptures as revealed to Moses, who speak more about this alleged LORD God revealed to Moses, instead of the "god" of Egypt, and the heathen? Everyone knows that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, veracity/objective truth? Why does Dodge-ism speak more about Moses, Peter, and God the Father, instead of the risen, ascended, glorified, seated Lord Jesus Christ, "the Lord from Heaven?"

Dodge-ism changes the context of every scripture that proves Dodge-ism is a lie and an invention of men, that marginalized God the Father, exalting Jesus over Him, and Moses, over Jesus, and Peter, over Jesus. and remove people from trusting Jesus' teachings and commands, such as raising the dead, healing the sick, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year, showing themselves to a Levitical priest, offering the gift Moses commanded, making the blind see, healing the sick, casting out devils, speaking in tongues, picking up deadly snakes, keeping all of the law.......If you read any of the Dodge-ism nonsense they treat Moses, God the Father like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians to not follow Jesus, and not follow God the Father, by refusing to raise the dead, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, refusing to show themselves to a Levitical priest, refusing to offer the gift Moses commanded, refusing making the blind see, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to keep all of the law.....................and Dodge-ism teaches that these commands, these teachings of Jesus, were only for Israel, and not the B.O.C., which of course is a LIE. You rearranging what others say is a LIE ! And notice the CAPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of Dodge-ism?When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings,such as dodge-ism does, you do yourself great harm. Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture. Why do you ignore "Jesus' teachings/commands," in Matthew-John? Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

Dodge-ism has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to God the Father, and Moses. . Yes, Jesus chose Moses to be His spokesman, servant, but Dodge-ism has exalted God the Father and Moses above Jesus. You are completely blind to truth ! Dodge-ism is a lie! Dodge-ism completely destroys the truth and meaning of most of scripture! Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men. Christians I will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become Dodge-ites, who throws out the baby, with the bath water, and will not sell all that they have, will not how themselves to a Levitical priest, will not offer the gift that Moses commanded, will not raise the dead, will not heal the sick, will not make the blind see, will not cast out devils, will not pick up deadly serpents, will not go to Jerusalem 3 times per year, to keep the feasts,................................will not keep the law. Dodge-ism exalts God the Father's words, in Matthew-John, which the Lord Jesus Christ spoke,while on earth, not His own words, over the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13), in Romans-Philemon, and exalts Moses' words, over the word of God!!!! Stop!!!! Why do you ignore the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, and make God the Father exalted over this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect?Why do you make the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon, "window dressing," for Moses, and God the Father, and thus exalt them over the Saviour? You cannot see the truth.

Lie much,Dodg-ites!

Remember.....Dodge-ism(fill in the blank is a LIE!!!!(Notice the CAPS, that prove that I am right?)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obviously you cannot "see" that verse or you would run from the cult of MAD. That one verse proves that MAD is a man made lie !

Wait until you get a load of their theory about the Romans Paul is speaking to in chapter 1.

They don't have those Romans in the BOC either.

musterion

...if all who are in Christ are in the Body of Christ, and if the Body began at Pentecost, then to be consistent we would have to say that no one before Pentecost was in Christ. And since all men are either “in Adam” or “in Christ,” you would then have to conclude that no one was saved before Pentecost.

That is, unless you conclude, as some do, that the Body of Christ began with Adam. But then, to be consistent, you would have to conclude that after the Body of Christ is removed from the earth at the Rapture, that no one who is left on earth would be in Christ during the Tribulation that will follow the Rapture.

But we know that won’t be the case, for after the Beast issues his mark in the middle of the Tribulation (Rev. 13:16-18), and an angel pronounces eternal damnation to any who take it (14:9-11), we read, “Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth…” (v. 13). This verse shows that there will be people in Christ during the Tribulation after the Body of Christ has departed this earth in the Rapture.

This gives us further proof that it is possible to be “in Christ” without being in the Body of Christ, and that it is not necessary to conclude that those “in Christ” before Paul were in the Body of Christ.

R.K.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

How could Paul start what was already started ?

How could Andronicus and Junia be in Christ before Paul if Paul was the first in the B.O.C. as some in MAD believe ?

How can you stay in the lie of MAD when the bible clearly says MAD is a LIE ?

How can you know that water baptism is not for this age when OTHERS were in Christ before Paul ?

How can you place your faith in Johnny come lately's ( Bullinger & Stam ) who speak more about Paul than Jesus ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Nice observation. But I wouldn't call Mad a lie. It's an error. Also we are to share the truth in love. Not get bogged down in insults.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey puppy dog do you not understand that you are on ignore ?

Not to bright are you ?

Hey, devil child, mutt-did you not see,how I clinched it, BY PUTTING MY ARGUMENT IN CAPS? Watch, again:

Scripture proves Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-isms IS A LIE(notice the CAPS, which proves that I am right, which you taught us?!!!) When and if you learn to base what you believe on scripture instead of deceived men then you will know the truth , and the truth will set you free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And notice that I included "deceived men," as you taught us that only men deceive, not God!!!! We did not know that!!!!! And, "obviously," asserting, "instead of deceived men," clinches the debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please teach us...Please?

This ought to clinch it:

Obviously, you cannot "see" Romans-Philemon, or you would run from the cult/sect of Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-ism. All verses in the bible proves that Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-ism is a "man made" lie, in contrast to a "God made" lie!!! I thought all lies, were man made?

How can you stay in the lie of Dodge-ism, when the bible clearly says Dodge-ism is a LIE ?(NOTICE THE CAPS, which proves that DODGE-ISM IS A LIE?!!!!!).

You, like Pharaoh, to Moses:How can you place your faith in Johnny come lately's, like the scriptures as revealed to Moses, who speak more about this alleged LORD God revealed to Moses, instead of the "god" of Egypt, and the heathen? Everyone knows that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, veracity/objective truth? Why does Dodge-ism speak more about Moses, Peter, and God the Father, instead of the risen, ascended, glorified, seated Lord Jesus Christ, "the Lord from Heaven?"

Dodge-ism changes the context of every scripture that proves Dodge-ism is a lie and an invention of men, that marginalized God the Father, exalting Jesus over Him, and Moses, over Jesus, and Peter, over Jesus. and remove people from trusting Jesus' teachings and commands, such as raising the dead, healing the sick, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year, showing themselves to a Levitical priest, offering the gift Moses commanded, making the blind see, healing the sick, casting out devils, speaking in tongues, picking up deadly snakes, keeping all of the law.......If you read any of the Dodge-ism nonsense they treat Moses, God the Father like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians to not follow Jesus, and not follow God the Father, by refusing to raise the dead, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, refusing to show themselves to a Levitical priest, refusing to offer the gift Moses commanded, refusing making the blind see, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to keep all of the law.....................and Dodge-ism teaches that these commands, these teachings of Jesus, were only for Israel, and not the B.O.C., which of course is a LIE. You rearranging what others say is a LIE ! And notice the CAPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of Dodge-ism?When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings,such as dodge-ism does, you do yourself great harm. Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture. Why do you ignore "Jesus' teachings/commands," in Matthew-John? Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

Dodge-ism has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to God the Father, and Moses. . Yes, Jesus chose Moses to be His spokesman, servant, but Dodge-ism has exalted God the Father and Moses above Jesus. You are completely blind to truth ! Dodge-ism is a lie! Dodge-ism completely destroys the truth and meaning of most of scripture! Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men. Christians I will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become Dodge-ites, who throws out the baby, with the bath water, and will not sell all that they have, will not how themselves to a Levitical priest, will not offer the gift that Moses commanded, will not raise the dead, will not heal the sick, will not make the blind see, will not cast out devils, will not pick up deadly serpents, will not go to Jerusalem 3 times per year, to keep the feasts,................................will not keep the law. Dodge-ism exalts God the Father's words, in Matthew-John, which the Lord Jesus Christ spoke,while on earth, not His own words, over the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13), in Romans-Philemon, and exalts Moses' words, over the word of God!!!! Stop!!!! Why do you ignore the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, and make God the Father exalted over this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect?Why do you make the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon, "window dressing," for Moses, and God the Father, and thus exalt them over the Saviour? You cannot see the truth.

Lie much,Dodg-ites!

Remember.....Dodge-ism(fill in the blank is a LIE!!!!(Notice the CAPS, again, that prove that I am right?)

Danoh

Wait until you get a load of their theory about the Romans Paul is speaking to in chapter 1.

They don't have those Romans in the BOC either.

What are you "one size fits all" sizing now?

Of course the Romans were in the Body BEFORE Paul even wrote to them - Romans 5 & 6 and Romans 8 &12, etc.

john w

Hall of Fame
Anyone:

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR9my emphasis), while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years.

Not a peep, just emotional grunts, snorts, and "Well, my 'the' church SOF says so, so 'they' must be right, and I will be just fine..." Watch.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anyone:

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR9my emphasis), while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

They couldn't preach the New Covenant before it was put in place.

Once the New Covenant was put in place, they preached it.

Here is an example of what Peter preached after the New Covenant was put in place:

(1 Peter 1:3) Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

john w

Hall of Fame

Once the New Covenant was put in place, they preached it.

Here is an example of what Peter preached after the New Covenant was put in place:

(1 Peter 1:3) Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1.Spam, and you made up this "Gospel of The New Covenant," punk. But, "for the sake of argument," let's grant that you are right, i.e., I will go slow, for you punk. Nag, Dodgeball, others.......assert that the 12, did preach, prior to the prophetic fulfillment of the DBR, the gospel/good news of Christ, as defined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified...."

And your 1 Peter 1:3 KJV reference, is quite irrelevant to my contention with Nag, Dodgeball.....After the DBR, is 1 Peter 1:3 KJV. Are you still with me, punk? Peter did not preach the message of 1 Peter 1:3 KJV, prior to the DBR in Mt.-John-even you concede this point. So nice include something that is irrelevant to the debate, issue,punk, as is your MO on TOL.

You cannot be this stupid. Wait...Yes, you can... They could not preach something, that was hid from them, punk, that they knew NADA about, as they were clueless that the Lord Jesus Christ would die, and be raised. And yet, the 12, including Judas, were preaching a good news/gospel, whose content was void of the DBR.

All your "invented" AD 70-ism/Preterism does, punk, to make the bible fit your "teachings"(loosely employed here), is just assert "They couldn't preach the New Covenant before it was put in place"-no scripture says that. The New Covenant was prophesied throughout the OT, with no rational explanation, no scriptural backing, as your "man made" AD 70-ism/Preterism just makes up this "They couldn't preach the New Covenant before it was put in place"-with no rational,reasonable explanation, despite your wining, condescending objections,spin, humanism, put up in defense.

And your "man made" AD 70-ism/Preterism has no explanation of just what the h this gospel/good news of the kingdom is, from scripture, chapter, verse, that the 12, including Judas, preached for approximately 3 years, which was the same gospel/good news of the kingdom the Master preached, which was void of the DBR. You just make things up, to make the bible fit into your "man made" "invention" of AD 70-ism/Preterism.

You may not agree with MAD's interpretation as to why the DBR could not be preached,prior to its prophetic fulfillment, but we have given you chapter, verse, as to why it was not preached. You have given us nothing but spin, humanism.

Why do you "follow the inventions of fallable men," Craigie?(Your exact words-you taught us that-we learned it from you).

And, weasel, why don't you "call out," challenge, "non dispies," such as Nag, Dodgeball,.................. on their assertion that the 12 did preach the DBR, in Mt.-John, prior to its prophetic fulfillment-you even agree that they did not.

Is it because you are so "dispy" obsessed, such a man pleaser, interested in their praise, and this explains your wimpiness/lack of a spine/vertebrae, no chin Craigie?As long as one is not of the dispensational viewpoint, weasel, they can lie, like you, pervert the gospel of Christ,...................

You're a jellyfish, Craigie....Soft, no backbone/vertebrae, and have no purpose on TOL, except to satisfy your obsession, ever since someone hurt your feelings on TOL, years ago.

Right, Craigie? Right...

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They could not preach something, that was hid from them, punk,

It wasn't hidden from them. It was in the scriptures (which they had).

(1 Cor 15:3-4 KJV) 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Danoh

(1 Cor 15:3-4 KJV) 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Nope - even the Hybrids as supposed "MADs" on here, get that "according to" wrong.

What are you, bro - a Preterist Bullingerite?

:chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They could not preach something, that was hid from them, punk,

In addition to the fact that Christ's death for sins, burial, and resurrection on the 3rd day was "according to the scriptures", Jesus Himself said the following prior to the cross:

(John 10:11) “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

And:

(John 10:17-18) The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes it was,one verse/trick pony, post 1 verse in isolation-ist. It was in scripture, moron, but hid from them. And you have been given the reasons for the DBR being hidden, but your "invented/man made" AD 70-ism/Preterism has no answer. Read it, punk-the 12 were clueless-it was hid from them.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

Read it-"Then"-near the end of the Master's ministry, on earth....

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

Read it-"...this saying(that He would be killed, be raised-my note)was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.."

Read it-clueless about the resurrection, even though it was in scripture, prophesied...

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

You can't be this stupid....Wait....Yes, you can. My evidence? Your deceptive one verse/trick pony, post 1 verse in isolation, MO, on TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
In addition to the fact that Christ's death for sins, burial, and resurrection on the 3rd day was "according to the scriptures", Jesus Himself said the following prior to the cross:

(John 10:11) “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

And:

(John 10:17-18) The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

It was hid from them, moron-they were clueless that He would be killed, raised from the dead, as you've been shown, but you deceive others, to make the bible fit your "invented," man made" AD 70-ism/Preterism.

Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Moron-read it-in scripture, but they were clueless:

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV