ECT Another verse that proves MAD is a lie.Rom.16:7 Leave the cult and follow Jesus.

Danoh

As the worm squirms. :rotfl:

Geez you have proven consistently dense in your allowing of yourself to read your own fool bias' into one thing or another.

You might try actually resting in the Grace that is in Christ Jesus during such moments.

Talk about "fallen from grace..."

If you even know what that refers to outside of your often guessing at a thing...

It's not too late to turn your ignorance around, but that is on you.

Danoh

No my comprehension is fine. I don't know as I ought but I know what I know, hybrid or not.

The thing that should concern you is that Dodge is watching. You better stop going so soft on us, or he won't call you bro no mo.

I'm not sure what is worse about your post just now: that you actually mean the duplicity you wrote it from; or that you remain oblivious to your obvious duplicity.

Where are all the great studies from any of you on the Grace life itself.

You had each made a back alley of the forums on here long before I came along to point that out - you - who each should have more to contribute than contention for contentions' sake.

What a waste of inward man...

You are each fools if you think your ever grace-less conduct towards anyone who does not agree with you is not impacting the reward of your inheritance the Lord would that you each live up to.

glorydaz

Geez you have proven consistently dense in your allowing of yourself to read your own fool bias' into one thing or another.

You might try actually resting in the Grace that is in Christ Jesus during such moments.

Talk about "fallen from grace..."

If you even know what that refers to outside of your often guessing at a thing...

It's not too late to turn your ignorance around, but that is on you.

And the worm turns......

glorydaz

No my comprehension is fine. I don't know as I ought but I know what I know, hybrid or not.

The thing that should concern you is that Dodge is watching. You better stop going so soft on us, or he won't call you bro no mo.

Don't worry, Danny boy plays for the audience....like one of those old actresses who thought the cameras were always on her. ;)

musterion

I'm not sure what is worse about your post just now: that you actually mean the duplicity you wrote it from; or that you remain oblivious to your obvious duplicity.

You had each made a back alley of the forums on here long before I came along to point that out - you - who each should have more to contribute than contention for contentions' sake.

You are each fools if you think your ever grace-less conduct towards anyone who does not agree with you is not impacting the reward of your inheritance the Lord would that you each live up to.

Sorry to disappoint you.

musterion

What's duplicitous about it?

After you.

And you have never ever...not once...participated in kind.

Right?

We hate every crooked way. Sorry.

Danoh

We've asked Danoh repeatedly to give us specific instructions on how to use proper study methods and the proper approach. He only offers us vague generalities. Heir and I agree with him on probably 95%, but that is not good
enough for him.

Nope, you are off; once more.

I point a thing out and you turn around and conclude what I pointed out is what I was talking about - when what I was really pointing out was a principle.

I picked that habit up from the writer's of Scripture; they often do exactly that.

Lol - your Floyd to my Andy, just because yours on here is often your Barney to their Goober :chuckle:

One point being (since you have actually forced having to point a thing out directly) is the distinction that there is often a thing that differs between believing a thing and having properly understood it.

Another is that the Apostle Paul's often use of phrasing like "according to" and or "as it is written" does not always mean his use of such has the same intended sense each time he uses such phrasing.

We'd have solved for much of this long ago if you had seen fit to call me out on those things you disagree with in my posts to others, MADs or not.

For I would than have gone into their basis and we could have compared notes.

But you want to play political "MAD" or some such - "don't rock the boat with one of our own."

Nonsense, bro - "iron sharpeneth iron."

Not iron VERSUS iron.

Lol - what is needed is to hybrid together heir's willingness to point a thing out no matter who it might offend; with your laid back approach, into "a hybrid poster" :D

One who not only practices heir's calling a thing out; but absent of her conclusion that anyone challenging a view other than her and hers, and or attempting to compare notes, and or pointing a thing out, is somehow the enemy.

lol - let's see now; what would that be...

STP + heir...

lol - "Stair."

Yeah - that'd work...

That'd be like our pattern...

Acts 21:40 And when he had given him licence, Paul stood on the stairs, and beckoned with the hand unto the people. And when there was made a great silence, he spake unto them in the Hebrew tongue, saying,

:chuckle: