Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Arthur Brain

Fake news. I'm correct.

No, you're deliberately misrepresenting a poster that in turn means you're bearing false witness against him. This is hardly the first time you've pulled this garbage either. I was mistaken in regards to A4T recently and instead of doggedly denying it I simply admitted the mistake. You've lied about myself on several occasions so one has to wonder what your supposed faith is doing for you Musty. You and 'Truster' could kill a party...

chair

You picked a bad day to come up with those statistics. Have you seen the news? Train? Portland?

This is what I posted in response to the scorecard. The scorecard said something about Muslims killed by 'Islamophobes' = 0. So I though the incident on the train didn't fit in very well. Though I admit that the gentleman involved did not in fact kill Muslims, much as he wanted to.

Out of this I got labelled "wrong" "Leftist" and even had my mind read: "You wanted him to be a right wing Christian fundie. "

I think an apology is in order.

It upsets me when armchair bigots accuse me of this kind of thing. What do you know about me? Do you know where I live? What army I served in- and my sons still do? How many people I know who have been killed by Islamic terrorists?

No- you know nothing of any of that- but you do know how to read my mind.

Apologize.

Arthur Brain

This is what I posted in response to the scorecard. The scorecard said something about Muslims killed by 'Islamophobes' = 0. So I though the incident on the train didn't fit in very well. Though I admit that the gentleman involved did not in fact kill Muslims, much as he wanted to.

Out of this I got labelled "wrong" "Leftist" and even had my mind read: "You wanted him to be a right wing Christian fundie. "

I think an apology is in order.

It upsets me when armchair bigots accuse me of this kind of thing. What do you know about me? Do you know where I live? What army I served in- and my sons still do? How many people I know who have been killed by Islamic terrorists?

No- you know nothing of any of that- but you do know how to read my mind.

Apologize.

He won't. He'll either ignore you completely or pompously reassert the same malicious little lie.

Bets anyone?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, you are a liar.
So, while we are on your lies, tell me- what is my view of Muslim Terror?

You are an apologist. Shall I use the quote function like I do with my double talking adversaries here?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg