AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Truster

You are so Old Testament that you are a proselyte, as far as I can tell. I don't believe prophets exist any longer so you are nobody's judge or given special inside information that isn't given to all believers, new creations in Christ. I ask whom you think is saved, simply because you reserve 'judgement' as if you are the standard of who is and is not in the Lord Jesus Christ. :nono: You've a LONG way to go before God ever allows that. I ask whom you think is saved, so I can ask them what you can't tell: "How is one saved?"

I told you straight up, and clearly: You simply judge, never lead people to Christ. You literally don't want anybody to come to Him, OR Him to come to them, by my reckoning.

Romans 10:9,10,11,13 Read them all. There is no 'truster's private interpretation and gospel hidden to all but to only him.' :nono:

Read them again. KNOW them. That is why I answered "Trust authenticated." The Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY authentication of Trust. The One in Whom I trust, is authentic. Oddly, though you cry foul whenever someone says 'I" anything, your thread is NOT trust in Him. You are asking if 'you' authenticated your own faith :doh: :nono:

Read those scriptures again, oh judgmental one.

I am NEVER trying to condemn you, just welcome you to the family of God. That's it. You don't have to be unequally yoked or so self protective that you are removed from the world.

READ those verses again....Read them.

Why don't you just crawl back under the reformed rock you crawled out from.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why don't you just crawl back under the reformed rock you crawled out from.

Matthew 15:17 “Do you not yet realize that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then is eliminated? 18But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander.…

glorydaz

He has judged you and that is why you do what you do. He has judged you to blindness and deafness. You have a natural knowledge of scripture but no experimental acquaintance with them.

That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

You have heard and read of salvation, but you have not been saved. You rest in the general revelation and you thrive on the compliments of those who are entangled in the same net.

And you are the biggest fake on this forum.
Big, and ugly, and evil, and covered with a whitewash that cannot hide your putrid insides.

Bluster....the TV evangelist who can't find any followers. :rotfl:

It isn't too late for you. You can humble yourself, and I have no doubt you'd be given another chance.
But, I doubt any of us will hold our breath.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And you are the biggest fake on this forum.
Big, and ugly, and evil, and covered with a whitewash that cannot hide your putrid insides.

Bluster....the TV evangelist who can't find any followers. :rotfl:

It isn't too late for you. You can humble yourself, and I have no doubt you'd be given another chance.
But, I doubt any of us will hold our breath.

Matthew 15:17-20

glorydaz

"Liberty?"

No, your behavior is the result of bondage . . .

Right, I should just put on my mask and walk around pretending to be sweet and kind....like you, right Nang? :peach:

My behavior? Did you see what I did to that buzzard after I told him off? :comeout:

These darn computers. I knew there were cameras attached.

Lon

Romans 10:9,10,11, 13

READ
2 Corinthians 13:5
Colossians 1:21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
1 John 5:13 Ephesians 1:13 --> 1 John 4:13

1 John 5:11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
16If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

How about you, Truster? Does God answer your prayers? 2 Corinthians 5:17
How about you Truster? Do you ask people if the Lord Jesus Christ is hearing their prayers?

Matthew 12:26 Luke 11:18
John 7:24 Judge rightly and stop using poor scales? :think:

popsthebuilder

2 Corinthians 13:5
Colossians 1:21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
1 John 5:13 Ephesians 1:13 --> 1 John 4:13

1 John 5:11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
16If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

How about you, Truster? Does God answer your prayers? 2 Corinthians 5:17
How about you Truster? Do you ask people if the Lord Jesus Christ is hearing their prayers?

Matthew 12:26 Luke 11:18
John 7:24 Judge rightly and stop using poor scales? :think:
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life.

Does he do this?

Do we?

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Some may think that others aren't their siblings in faith in the Lord GOD, to whom I would earnestly suggest they take the following to heart.

Mark: 9. 37. Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me. 38. And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40. For he that is not against us is on our part.

Luke: 9. 49. And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Romans: 11. 17. And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18. Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19. Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21. For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

James: 3. 11. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? 12. Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. 13. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. 14. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 15. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 16. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 17. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lon

God's Truth

Gosh, they came in just to spy on us to see what kind of meat we were eating? :listen:
You think they were spying and catching their freedom with sinning? hahahaha

I was a sinner when I was saved....now I'm one of the saints.

Then what freedom do you think you have in Christ? lol

That is LIBERTY. Give me liberty or give me death. I was given LIBERTY. :banana:
Obeying Jesus' beautiful powerful words are not equivalent to death.