JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

Those verses are a prophecy which speaks of what the Lord Jesus would do after He was made in the likeness of men:

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:5-6).​

Before he was made flesh He was "in the form of God." The Greek word translated "form" means "the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision; the external appearance" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

So when those in heaven will see the ONE on the "Throne of God and of the Lamb" they will see both the Lord Jesus and God at the same time because the Lord Jesus is God:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads"
(Rev.22:3-4).​

The Lord Jesus is now in the eternal kingdom and He cannot be seen by men because our flesh and blood bodies are not equipped to see eternal things (1 Cor.4:18). And here how He is described as He sits in the eternal kingdom at the present time:

"Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever" (1 Tim.1:16-17).​

The Lord Jesus is the only God.

For that matter, how many humans has God called god?

Moses is one of them. Exodus 7:1 KJV

And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

God says that He made Moses a god.

Is God wrong? Is Moses a god or not?

Since God made Moses a god, Moses must have been in the form of God as well.

Unless, of course, the word god elohim, theos, el, etc. are titles not all exclusive distinction meant for one individual only.

Are you aware of the other scriptures where God refers to believers as gods?

If we are to rightly divide the word of truth, we must take all scripture on a subject into account.

Our working definition of "god" must include the scriptures where men are referred to as god and where idols and devils that deceive are referred to as gods.

With all that in mind, I offer this general definition for god as God uses it in scripture, a title used to indicate genuine or perceived superiority or authority in any category, such as wisdom, power, etc.

God almighty has genuine superiority over all.

Moses was given genuine superiority over the pharaoh.

The men that God called god represented God as judges, etc thus had superiority and authority given by God to rule His people.

Devils and their corresponding idols have perceived superiority and authority, thus they are worshiped by some as God.

If God wants to call humans God who are you or I to tell God that He is wrong? You want to argue with God on that?

Go ahead, but I don't think He is going to change Malachi 3:6

CherubRam

Psalm 110:1

The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Clearly, one Lord is telling another lord, an inferior one what to do.

The Lord God is the Father of the lord Jesus Christ, His son.

Hence we have Lord, Sr. who is God and the son of God who is lord, jr.

Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Matthew 22:44

Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Mark 12:36

For David himself said by the Holy Spirit, Yahwah said to my lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Luke 20:42

And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Acts 2:34
For David has not ascended into the heavens: but he himself said, Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit on my right hand,

Hebrews 1:13

To which of the messengers did he at one time say, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?

Hebrews 10:13
From that time expecting his enemies will be made his footstool.

oatmeal

Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Matthew 22:44

Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Mark 12:36

For David himself said by the Holy Spirit, Yahwah said to my lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Luke 20:42

And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Acts 2:34
For David has not ascended into the heavens: but he himself said, Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit on my right hand,

Hebrews 1:13

To which of the messengers did he at one time say, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?

Hebrews 10:13
From that time expecting his enemies will be made his footstool.

Psalm 110:1 David writes: The Jehovah said unto my adonai, David's lord.

Jesus Christ, is David's lord even as the Lord God is the lord Jesus' lord.

A similar exposition of the ranking is found in

1 Corinthians 3:23

And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Jesus Christ the son of God in derived, inferior and subordinate to God his Father.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those verses are a prophecy which speaks of what the Lord Jesus would do after He was made in the likeness of men:

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:5-6).​

Before he was made flesh He was "in the form of God." The Greek word translated "form" means "the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision; the external appearance" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

Falsehood.

Jesus was in the form of God, as the man he was born and raised up.

So when those in heaven will see the ONE on the "Throne of God and of the Lamb" they will see both the Lord Jesus and God at the same time because the Lord Jesus is God:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads"
(Rev.22:3-4).​

The Lord Jesus is now in the eternal kingdom and He cannot be seen by men because our flesh and blood bodies are not equipped to see eternal things (1 Cor.4:18). And here how He is described as He sits in the eternal kingdom at the present time:

"Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever" (1 Tim.1:16-17).​

The Lord Jesus is the only God.

No.

Rev.chs 4 and 5 prove you wrong as also does Dan ch 7 and the appearances of Christ to His disciples over a period of 40 days after His resurrection.

As there are many here who agree with you, it follows that they are not trintarians either.

Neither has any of them ever seen Christ with His Father at any time, in any way, they are all fakes.

Scripture itself tells us over and over that Jesus is Gods Son,a man like us, and that Jesus is Gods servant sent by His Father.

LA

KingdomRose

I've read John many times. :think:

:think:

Yet, even a JW says Jesus is God. So you CAN'T use this to argue against your own theology.

Context is always king. Here in John 17? Unity in love. John 14? "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father....I and the Father are One."
Learn how to read a sentence and paragraph. Get a couple of A's in Language Arts/English. It'll help. -Lon

I'm doing just fine with reading sentences and paragraphs. You obviously have a problem with those things. I don't know how you can say that Jesus and the Father and the disciples are "one" in LOVE, and yet in John 14 "one" means the same person! That is quite weird.

KingdomRose

Has anyone actually answered your post directly? or are they avoiding the subject by referring to other verses?

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

If Jesus Christ is the Lord spoken of here then Jesus anointed himself and the spirit of himself is not actually himself but is simply UPON himself.

Acts 10:38 states a similar truth.

God anointed Jesus of Nazareth and it also states that God was with him, it does not state that God is him.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

That Jesus as the son of God is derived, inferior and subordinate to God his Father is clear.

Actually I haven't had a direct answer to my questions. People just throw out stuff toward a wall and hope some of it sticks. They have no good answer so they avoid it altogether.

Thank you for your answer.:D

Lon

I'm doing just fine with reading sentences and paragraphs. You obviously have a problem with those things. I don't know how you can say that Jesus and the Father and the disciples are "one" in LOVE, and yet in John 14 "one" means the same person! That is quite weird.
PLEASE look:

Joh 10:30 I and the Father are one.”
Joh 10:31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone him.
Joh 10:32 Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?”
Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”
Clearly, because He is God.
Joh 14:7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
Joh 14:9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Clearly not just unity, but so much so that when you've seen one, you've seen the other.
Hebrews 1:3 Colossians 1:15 Even Keypurr agrees with this much. In some ways, he is a Trinitarian when he suggests as much, he just isn't consistent at it. NWL also. They both agree with these verses. John 1:18

Joh 17:20 “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word,
Joh 17:21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Joh 17:23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.
See? How are you and I doing? Are we unified yet? How is the world going to know that The Lord Jesus Christ was sent, without unity?
Isn't John 17 very different, in prayer, than the preceding two? So, will a Unit-Arian never desire but contention in starting thread after thread on this same contention? How is that pleasing God? How is that building unity? Are we even trying?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
PLEASE look:

Clearly, because He is God.

It was the claim of the Pharisees not of the Lord who said that.

Clearly not just unity, but so much so that when you've seen one, you've seen the other.
Hebrews 1:3 Colossians 1:15 Even Keypurr agrees with this much. In some ways, he is a Trinitarian when he suggests as much, he just isn't consistent at it. NWL also. They both agree with these verses. John 1:18

No.

They had to discern the Father in His Son, not that seeing one is seeing the other.

See? How are you and I doing? Are we unified yet? How is the world going to know that The Lord Jesus Christ was sent, without unity?
Isn't John 17 very different, in prayer, than the preceding two? So, will a Unit-Arian never desire but contention in starting thread after thread on this same contention? How is that pleasing God? How is that building unity? Are we even trying?

There can be found no unity in the lie of the RCC trinitarianism, which has always sought to deny the complete humanity of Jesus Christ, because they just refuse to believe that God could raise up a man in in his own exact likeness, which was the absolute necessity in order to overturn the wrong done by the first man.

LA

Lon

It was the claim of the Pharisees not of the Lord who said that.

No.

There can be found no unity in the lie of the RCC trinitarianism, which has always sought to deny the complete humanity of Jesus Christ, because they just refuse to believe that God could raise up a man in in his own exact likeness, which was the absolute necessity in order to overturn the wrong done by the first man.

LA
:chuckle: So I can put you down for "No." "No." and "Absolutely not!"

How is the Kingdom Hall doing? People noticing the unity are they? :think: There is one over by my mother's house. Always empty, even on Saturday. :think: I wonder if has something to do with #3 :think:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle: So I can put you down for "No." "No." and "Absolutely not!"

How is the Kingdom Hall doing? People noticing the unity are they? :think: There is one over by my mother's house. Always empty, even on Saturday. :think: I wonder if has something to do with #3 :think:

When you are presented with facts showing your error you ought to think about and research them before giving immature answers from your religion.

LA

Lon

When you are presented with facts showing your error you ought to think about and research them before giving immature answers from your religion.

LA
Funny, I was thinking about saying the same thing to you, but went with the other. The only thing I might have changed is the :chuckle: though 'No.' 'No.' and 'NO!' struck me as a bit too contrived.

Briefly.

John 10:30-33 - "One" in this context was about Jesus as God, whether you agree with the end or not, it is not about mutual love and unity.

John 14:7,9 John 1:18 Hebrews 1:3 Colossians 1:15 - clearly you don't 'get' to say no. Even Keypurr and NWL say that Jesus is the exact representation and God in some way ('a' god - but no contests, you are against even Unit-Arians at this venture).

John 17:20-23 VERY much about unity but your answer is clear: "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!" Thus, I had to chuckle. You are being contentious and disagreeing SIMPLY to disagree without, at least seemingly, a brain-cell involved. You are your own worst enemy when, for one post if only, we could have agreed on much. I had not but a chuckle left after that. I really could NOT do this on a JW site. I'd start hating myself for being purposefully contentious. It simply is not in my new-nature to do this day in and day out. I can argue with people, but that's different. You and others like you enjoy repeating "Absolutely not!" That guy ain't me. I even TRIED to bridge a sense of purpose here in this post. A chuckle icon had to come with the irony. You can't agree on ANYTHING, much less something :chuckle: John 17 anti-illustrated. Perhaps I can cry for Unit-Arians all over the planet too. They can't do the unity thing....don't even try. -Lon

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Briefly.

John 10:30-33 - "One" in this context was about Jesus as God, whether you agree with the end or not, it is not about mutual love and unity.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
Joh 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus did not say He is God. The Pharisees claimed that lie as you also support.

Jesus said plainly He was the Son of God.

John 14:7,9 John 1:18 Hebrews 1:3 Colossians 1:15 - clearly you don't 'get' to say no. Even Keypurr and NWL say that Jesus is the exact representation and God in some way ('a' god - but no contests, you are against even Unit-Arians at this venture).

Obviously you give little attention to the posts of others.

Jesus is God, but not a preexistent God who changed into a man as you and the RCC claim.

John 17:20-23 VERY much about unity but your answer is clear: "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!" Thus, I had to chuckle. You are being contentious and disagreeing SIMPLY to disagree without, at least seemingly, a brain-cell involved. You are your own worst enemy when, for one post if only, we could have agreed on much. I had not but a chuckle left after that. I really could NOT do this on a JW site. I'd start hating myself for being purposefully contentious. It simply is not in my new-nature to do this day in and day out. I can argue with people, but that's different. You and others like you enjoy repeating "Absolutely not!" That guy ain't me. I even TRIED to bridge a sense of purpose here in this post. A chuckle icon had to come with the irony. You can't agree on ANYTHING, much less something :chuckle: John 17 anti-illustrated. Perhaps I can cry for Unit-Arians all over the planet too. They can't do the unity thing....don't even try. -Lon

You are making yourself look like a fool who can not get a grasp on the truth.

LA

Lon

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
Joh 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus did not say He is God. The Pharisees claimed that lie as you also support.
:nono: He didn't deny it, 'plainly.'

Jesus said plainly He was the Son of God.
Been over this a dozen times, LA. How many with others? In a moment, you start showing your own poor attitude and assessment. Why are you even on a triune board?

Obviously you give little attention to the posts of others.
Oh what fun, we can play this assertion game all day as you like: "Obviously you give little attention to the scriptures God gave."
What's next?

Jesus is God, but not a preexistent God who changed into a man as you and the RCC claim.
More fun: John 17:5 John 1:1 John 17:24 Philippians 2:6 John 3:13 John 8:58 :think:

You are making yourself look like a fool who can not get a grasp on the truth.

LA
Nope. I simply showed you don't want unity as the Lord Jesus Christ prayed for. Just you and a few other Unit-Arians and even you cannot get along, can't agree, cannot exist without ejecting and ostracizing members. :think:

It is sad you felt you needed to resort to this. Think about it: Here we are on TOL and many of us get along. I don't agree with a good many on here, but they all have befriended me. Look at my whole list of friends. I love them all, but it is quite a collection. Here is the thing: Every one of them befriended me. I have never figured out to 'friend' somebody on TOL. Simply show yourself a friend and they come (not blowing my own trumpet, anyone can do this imho). You? You'd rather say "...look like a fool..." Truth? Whose? Yours? Or these many others?

Look, friends aren't THE mark, but if you love man, it is certainly 'a' mark of Christian love and maturity. Luke 10:27 Read John 17. The Lord Jesus Christ said so. You are going to suggest that Loving God and Loving man is not a grasp of truth? :nono: You are wrong. As hard as you are trying to continue a 'fight' with me, you are missing it. You aren't getting the point :nono: :( -Lon

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:nono: He didn't deny it, 'plainly.'

Jesus said He is the son of God.

Been over this a dozen times, LA. How many with others? In a moment, you start showing your own poor attitude and assessment. Why are you even on a triune board?

Showing the truth of the scriptures does no require a poor attitude, but denying it as you do, does.

Oh what fun, we can play this assertion game all day as you like: "Obviously you give little attention to the scriptures God gave."
What's next?

You lose the argument you started.

More fun: John 17:5 John 1:1 John 17:24 Philippians 2:6 John 3:13 John 8:58 :think:

Jesus was promised the Glory before the foundation of the world, not that He had it and left it, and got it back again.

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

Nope. I simply showed you don't want unity as the Lord Jesus Christ prayed for. Just you and a few other Unit-Arians and even you cannot get along, can't agree, cannot exist without ejecting and ostracizing members. :think:

It is sad you felt you needed to resort to this. Think about it: Here we are on TOL and many of us get along. I don't agree with a good many on here, but they all have befriended me. Look at my whole list of friends. I love them all, but it is quite a collection. Here is the thing: Every one of them befriended me. I have never figured out to 'friend' somebody on TOL. Simply show yourself a friend and they come (not blowing my own trumpet, anyone can do this imho). You? You'd rather say "...look like a fool..." Truth? Whose? Yours? Or these many others?

Look, friends aren't THE mark, but if you love man, it is certainly 'a' mark of Christian love and maturity. Luke 10:27 Read John 17. The Lord Jesus Christ said so. You are going to suggest that Loving God and Loving man is not a grasp of truth? :nono: You are wrong. As hard as you are trying to continue a 'fight' with me, you are missing it. You aren't getting the point :nono: :( -Lon

What makes you think you are loved because you agree with others on doctrine?

Just disagree with them and see how deep that love is.

The fact is that you get dirty when people expose the heresy of the RCC trinity doctrine.

Very shallow love indeed.

LA

Lon

Jesus said He is the son of God.
Showing the truth of the scriptures does no require a poor attitude, but denying it as you do, does.
One in 600? And this contentious? :nono: You can believe as you like.

You lose the argument you started.
Oh what fun. Let's play the inane assertion game. Why? I don't know. You started it and I'll let you finish it.
Argue the material, not me. :dizzy:

Jesus was promised the Glory before the foundation of the world, not that He had it and left it, and got it back again.

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
This is scripture pecking, not scripture study. Difference? One is simply to support you, the other is to support God. I've little interest in your attacks on me. Rather, I'm interested in Him. If He isn't the subject, then your JW org and theology is. Not interested.
What makes you think you are loved because you agree with others on doctrine?
PM's, pos reps. Why does that matter. The point was that we reap what we sow. Is Arianism and JW doctrine so cherishes that you must be anyone else's enemy? I had a few JW's tell me I was going to hell for no other reason than "I wasn't a JW." You are stuck with cult mentality at that point. There isn't much left to say except "Run! Get out of that!"

Just disagree with them and see how deep that love is.
True, it shows you who your friends are and who was there because they agreed and now do not. That said, a good many said "we don't see eye to eye, but you are my brother." Most in fact. Some issues are separating, of course.

The fact is that you get dirty when people expose the heresy of the RCC trinity doctrine.
No, not really. I'm not triune simply because of Catholic doctrine. I am tri-une 1) Because there is only one God, and 2) I see the Lord Jesus called God in John 1:1; 20:28 and the Holy Spirit called God 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 2 Corinthians 13:14. That's it. I believed this and when I had to figure out what I believed, it was called 'triune.'

Very shallow love indeed.

LA
This only saddens me, LA John 17:21 is about true unity, a one-ness that comes only for those who are filled with Him. When one sees Him in another, they are drawn and bound, eternal brothers and sisters.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This only saddens me, LA John 17:21 is about true unity, a one-ness that comes only for those who are filled with Him. When one sees Him in another, they are drawn and bound, eternal brothers and sisters.

If you knew Jesus then you would know me also.

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

A religion founded by a murderer, produces the same in them who believe in it.

LA

Lon

If you knew Jesus then you would know me also.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, LA

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
What did you have in mind? I barely get traffic tickets, even. The new-nature doesn't need outside "do's and do nots." Do you NEED anyone to tell you not to kill? :confused: A person that loves God already is doing what is in his/her new nature to do. Ephesians 2:10

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
:idunno: We just got through talking about love...why would you be posting scriptures when you even doubt what love is?

A religion founded by a murderer, produces the same in them who believe in it. LA
:confused: :idunno: I'm a Christian. The Lord Jesus Christ didn't murder anyone. :nono: It is VERY odd to call me RC when you agree with about 70% of what they say. You think 'at any point you disagree and I agree' that it somehow makes me RC. :nono: No more than you. You are 70% Catholic yourself and cannot help any coincidental associative embrace of biblical truth. I really wish you'd stop listening to people speaking from the podium and bible-study printouts, that have no idea what they are talking about. Be a berean, don't buy into everything you are shoveled, hook line and sinker.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Whatever helps you sleep at night, LA

What did you have in mind? I barely get traffic tickets, even. The new-nature doesn't need outside "do's and do nots." Do you NEED anyone to tell you not to kill? :confused: A person that loves God already is doing what is in his/her new nature to do. Ephesians 2:10

:idunno: We just got through talking about love...why would you be posting scriptures when you even doubt what love is?

:confused: :idunno: I'm a Christian. The Lord Jesus Christ didn't murder anyone. :nono: It is VERY odd to call me RC when you agree with about 70% of what they say. You think 'at any point you disagree and I agree' that it somehow makes me RC. :nono: No more than you. You are 70% Catholic yourself and cannot help any coincidental associative embrace of biblical truth. I really wish you'd stop listening to people speaking from the podium and bible-study printouts, that have no idea what they are talking about. Be a berean, don't buy into everything you are shoveled, hook line and sinker.

You have been trying to kill off non-trinitarians from this board for years.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.