Shalom. Do all people know the LORD, Yahveh? How do we replace the false ideas?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do all people know the LORD? Consider Jeremiah 31:31-34. It does not say they do. But does it even use this terminology? And, did it use this terminology of the future? A future that has already come to be, in Yeshua, 2000 years ago?

The new covenant came in Yeshua HaMashiach. It is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts.

Why do people encourage you to know the LORD, to know God, to get to know God if you do not already?

Since the new covenant has come to Israel about 2000 years ago (when exactly?) in Yeshua the Messiah, God's Son, did all believe the truth that He was the Messiah, the truth about God, repenting of their sin and receiving forgiveness of sin(s)? Did all come to know Him (God)? the early church was entirely Jewish.

I am of Israel. I am a Jew. I am Jewish. I follow Judaism. I am a proselyte and a convert. I observe Torah as Yeshua observed and taught it and encouraged others to do the same.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
...Consider Jeremiah 31:31-34....The new covenant...is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
The house of Israel at the time of Christ, were the Samaritans, and they had "no dealings" (Jn4:9KJV) with the house Judah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The house of Israel at the time of Christ, were the Samaritans, and they had "no dealings" (Jn4:9KJV) with the house Judah.

Shalom.

I do not know where you get this from.

Around the time of Christ, the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, were in the land. I would like to know if all the tribes of Israel were there.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know where you get this from.

Around the time of Christ, the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, were in the land. I would like to know if all the tribes of Israel were there.

Shalom.

Jacob
Then you need to learn who the Samaritans were.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have no problem with them either.

Shalom.

The southern kingdom, Judah, had returned in part from Babylon after being there for 70 years so that the land would receive its rest according to Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The southern kingdom, Judah, had returned in part from Babylon after being there for 70 years so that the land would receive its rest according to Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob
So where did the Samaritans come from?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Were the Samaritans in the time of Christ, the house of Israel that Jeremiah mentioned? Are they the same? Who is the New Covenant for?

Shalom.

I do not know. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. See Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. See Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Shalom.

Jacob
Do you know anybody who does know, if or whether the Samaritans in the New Testament, are the house of Israel mentioned by Jeremiah?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you know anybody who does know, if or whether the Samaritans in the New Testament, are the house of Israel mentioned by Jeremiah?

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. I do not know what you mean by the New Testament. I do accept Matthew through Revelation, but I do not call these the New Testament.

I do not know the answer to your question.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. I do not know what you mean by the New Testament. I do accept Matthew through Revelation, but I do not call these the New Testament.

I do not know the answer to your question.

Shalom.

Jacob
Isn't it interesting that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel, and that the house of Israel are the Samaritans in Matthew through Revelation?

One of the Lord's parables is called the Good Samaritan, which was ironic because none of the house of Judah thought Samaritans were any good.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Isn't it interesting that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel, and that the house of Israel are the Samaritans in Matthew through Revelation?

One of the Lord's parables is called the Good Samaritan, which was ironic because none of the house of Judah thought Samaritans were any good.

Shalom.

You have two paragraphs here. I do not accept either. I do not accept what you are saying as true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am of Israel. I am a Jew. I am Jewish. I follow Judaism. I am a proselyte and a convert. I observe Torah
You have made your choice.

I bet there's a neat Judaism site on the internet that will answer and address all your concerns about it. Especially since you do not seem to be getting the answers from the synagogue you attend.
I mean, what are those at your synagogue telling you to do? Are they telling you to go to some non-Jewish Christian site on the internet for answers?
Seems rather odd, don't you think?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have made your choice.

I bet there's a neat Judaism site on the internet that will answer and address all your concerns about it. Especially since you do not seem to be getting the answers from the synagogue you attend.
I mean, what are those at your synagogue telling you to do? Are they telling you to go to some non-Jewish Christian site on the internet for answers?
Seems rather odd, don't you think?
Shalom.

There are some at the congregation I attend who know I am on this website. I have been here for years. I was a Christian on this website for many years. Yeshua is the Messiah. This is a Jewish belief. The expectation of a coming Messiah was distinctly Jewish, belonging to Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

There are some at the congregation I attend who know I am on this website. I have been here for years. I was a Christian on this website for many years. Yeshua is the Messiah. This is a Jewish belief. The expectation of a coming Messiah was distinctly Jewish, belonging to Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

You say, "I was a Christian". If you were a Christian, you would no doubt have continued with us....but you went out...making it manifest you were not of us.