Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wish he would ban all Muslims, but I'm not sure if he has that authority. He is to enforce the law, and the law states Islam is not compatable with the free exercise clause.

Last edited:

WizardofOz

My apologies, if you don't quote me I don't get the alert that my post was responded to.

Yes, it is.

Tell me, why did FDR have Japanese-Americans put into internment camps?

He was paranoid.

Was putting American citizens of Japanese heritage into internment camps wrong?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I wish he would ban all Muslims, but I'm not sure if he has that authority. He is to enforce the law, and the law states Islam is not comparable with the free exercise clause.
Why do you suppose that Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Obama Bin Laden and home of the majority of those responsible for 9/11, was conveniently excluded from the list of Moslem nations on Trump's travel ban?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you suppose that Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Obama Bin Laden and home of the majority of those responsible for 9/11, was conveniently excluded from the list of Moslem nations on Trump's travel ban?

:think: Because he doesn't wish to cut off the money supply from those he does business with. Of course that's not self-serving. :plain:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:think: Because he doesn't wish to cut off the money supply from those he does business with. Of course that's not self-serving. :plain:
It also refutes Trump's assertion that a travel ban was necessary to protect the American public from Muslims!

It must irk Trump and his supporters to no end, that thee have been no homeland terrorists attacks involving Muslims since the implementation of his travel ban was questioned by the courts!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You think that raging idiot and gutter whore Ariana Grande still defends muslims? How about that super tramp Beyonce Knowles? You had it coming.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Body count at 19, plus 50 wounded, as of 10:24 EST.

At least 19 people were killed and about 50 others were injured in what British Prime Minister Theresa May called "an appalling suicide attack" after an Ariana Grande concert Monday night at Manchester Arena in England, authorities said.

Greater Manchester Police said the incident was being treated as terrorism. A senior White House official told NBC News that President Donald Trump, who is on a visit to Jerusalem, had been briefed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
obama-satan.jpg