ECT Levitricus 26: 8-13, Isaiah 30: 17, Isaiah 10: 27, Isaiah 30: 20, and Daniel 11: 33

northwye

Leviticus 26: 8-13, Isaiah 30: 17, Isaiah 10: 27, Isaiah 30: 20, and Daniel 11: 33 Fulfilled by the Remnant

"And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. 9. For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. 10. And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. 11. And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. 12. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. 13. I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright." Leviticus 26: 8-13

Leviticus 26: 8-13 is using military type action in a metaphoric way to get across the idea of God's people being given spiritual strength by God to overcome and to get out of bondage to false doctrines and to false prophets.

Isaiah 30:17 says "One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill."

One person anointed by God will defeat a thousand spiritual enemies, the false prophets. Until "ye" be left as a beacon on top of a mountain. Who is "ye?" "Ye "are the people God has anointed, given spiritual power.

Isaiah 10:27 says "And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. "

"the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing."

The yoke is the false teachings of the false prophets, which the anointing will destroy. That is, the anointing will release the people of God from false doctrines and false prophets.

"And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:" Isaiah 30: 20

"And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days."Daniel 11: 33

Old Covenant Israel did not heed these prophecies of the Old Testament and they were judged.

But that judgment does not last forever. Isaiah 40: 2-3 says "Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins. The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

"Her iniquity is pardoned." Then the next sentence starts talking about John the Baptist preparing the way for Jesus Christ. Those prophecies are to began to be fulfilled in him, but now they are not yet fulfilled, not until God's people receive their anointing..

Christian Zionists will say that these prophecies - Leviticus 26: 8-13,, Isaiah 30: 17, Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 30: 20 and Daniel 11:33 - will be fulfilled only by those of the physical bloodline in the Christian Zionist millennium.

But Romans 10: 12 and Galatians 3: 28 - and other verses in Galatians 3 support this - say in the New Covenant there is no difference between those who are of the bloodline who are saved and of Christ and those not of the bloodline who are saved and in Christ.

The remnant seen in Revelation 7: 3-8, Revelation 14: 1-5 and Revelation 12: 15-17 will receive their anointing, probably some more than others. and be the teachers mentioned in Isaiah 30: 20 and the remnant will be they that understand who instruct the many of Daniel 11: 33.

Last edited:

daqq

Leviticus 26: 8-13, Isaiah 30: 17, Isaiah 10: 27, Isaiah 30: 20, and Daniel 11: 33 Fulfilled by the Remnant

"And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. 9. For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. 10. And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. 11. And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. 12. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. 13. I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright." Leviticus 26: 8-13

Leviticus 26: 8-13 is using military type action in a metaphoric way to get across the idea of God's people being given spiritual strength by God to overcome and to get out of bondage to false doctrines and to false prophets.

Isaiah 30:17 says "One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill."

One person anointed by God will defeat a thousand spiritual enemies, the false prophets. Until "ye" be left as a beacon on top of a mountain. Who is "ye?" "Ye "are the people God has anointed, given spiritual power.

Isaiah 10:27 says "And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. "

Thew yoke is the false teachings of the false prophets, which the anointing will destroy. That is, the anointing will release the people of God from false doctrines and false prophets.

"And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:" Isaiah 30: 20

"And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days."Daniel 11: 33

Old Covenant Israel did not heed these prophecies of the Old Testament and they were judged.

But that judgment does not last forever. Isaiah 40: 2-3 says "Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins. The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

"Her iniquity is pardoned." Then the next sentence starts talking about John the Baptist preparing the way for Jesus Christ. Those prophecies are to began to be fulfilled in him, but now they are not yet fulfilled, not until God's people receive their anointing..

Christian Zionists will say that these prophecies - Leviticus 26: 8-13,, Isaiah 30: 17, Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 30: 20 and Daniel 11:33 - will be fulfilled only by those of the physical bloodline in the Christian Zionist millennium.

But Romans 10: 12 and Galatians 3: 28 - and other verses in Galatians 3 support this - say in the New Covenant there is no difference between those who are of the bloodline who are saved and of Christ and those not of the bloodline who are saved and in Christ.

The remnant seen in Revelation 7: 3-8, Revelation 14: 1-5 and Revelation 12: 15-17 will receive their anointing, probably some more than others. and be the teachers mentioned in Isaiah 30: 20 and the remnant will be they that understand who instruct men of Daniel 11: 33.

Great post! :)

"...Isaiah 30:17 says "One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill."

One person anointed by God will defeat a thousand spiritual enemies, the false prophets. Until "ye" be left as a beacon on top of a mountain. Who is "ye?" "Ye "are the people God has anointed, given spiritual power..."

Matthew 5:11-14 KJV
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Isaiah 56:1-7 KJV
1 Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name,
[Rev 14:1] that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
[Rev 14:1,2,3] and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Interplanner

Thew yoke is the false teachings of the false prophets, which the anointing will destroy. That is, the anointing will release the people of God from false doctrines and false prophets.

The remnant seen in Revelation 7: 3-8, Revelation 14: 1-5 and Revelation 12: 15-17 will receive their anointing, probably some more than others. and be the teachers mentioned in Isaiah 30: 20 and the remnant will be they that understand who instruct the many of Daniel 11: 33.

on Dan 11's yet:
I have always connected this to the fateful generation of Christ because of Dan 8:13 and the disaster of Dan 9. Even though there were so many to teach that generation not to follow the 'rebellion that desolates,' many still fell by the sword.

'Those who live by the sword will die by the sword.'

northwye

The preterist theology would not want to apply Daniel 11: 33 to the end time period of the church age, even though such a prophecy could have more than one fulfillment. Apparently preterism does not teach that prophecy written in Daniel's time or prophecy written in the first century can be applied to the period near the end of the age. The peterists would not want to say that Leviticus 26: 8-13, Isaiah 30: 17, Isaiah 10: 27 and Isaiah 30: 20 will have a fulfillment by the remnant near the end of the age.

Preterism does not focus on the remnant and as a church theology it does not emphasize the principle of the remnant, that in periods of widespread apostasy God raises up a remnant to carry on his plan of redemption. The Capital C Church cannot focus much upon the remnant, because it is an institution of the multitude under the clergy.

daqq

Twelve apostles: and to each one twelve thrones for the twelve tribes of his land, and every one multiplied a thousand times, (Deut 1:11), and that is a total of an hundred forty-four thousand, (12x12x1000). So I lifted up my eyes to the holy hill, and behold, upon the mountain, an hundred forty-four thousand with flaming chariots of the Elohim. I know, it is a little "too spiritual" for most, but hey, we are speaking of the Prophet Elisha here, eh? Moreover the kingdom of Elohim is within you, (Luke 17:20,21), therefore divide your land, (house-body-temple), into twelve divisions with twelve thrones; and rule the heathen of your land with a rod of iron. For Elohim has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; Elohim has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty, and base things of the world, and things which are despised, Elohim has chosen, yea, even things which are not, so as to bring to nothing things that are: so that no flesh should glory in His Presence. :chuckle:

northwye

"I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.
13. The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid." Zephaniah 3: 12-13

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God." Revel;ation 14: 1-5

"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Revelation 12: 15-17

The dragon-serpent casts a flood out of his mouth and goes to make war with the remnant. But the remnant has the testimony of Jesus Christ, and the anointing mentioned in Isaiah 10: 27. The yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

daqq

The yoke is false doctrines and false teachings.
Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and Herod.