Spiritual State Of Mind

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Carnal State Of Mind-Milk State Of Mind Spiritual State Of Mind-Meat

The carnal state of mind which is taught by society. Is we're good people we dont do what them bad people do. Now the policemen lie, trick, deceive, and manipulate so they can put a bad guy in jail. And he is a bad guy because he lie's, tricks, deceive's, and manipulates society.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
Eph 4:22-24
22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
Col 3:10
10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
John 3:33-34
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

xxx Society teaches us to chase our dreams, and never settle . The bible teaches us to be content no matter what we have.

Heb 13:5-6
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
1 Tim 6:8-9
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.
Phil 4:11-13
11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Luke 3:14
14 Likewise the soldiers asked him, saying, "And what shall we do?" So he said to them, "Do not intimidate anyone or accuse falsely, and be content with your wages."
(NKJ)

xxx Society has changed lust and coveting into love. If you lust after a woman or money just call it love. Women dress to arouse men, to tempt them. Men use money to arouse women. Society accepts this behavior. The bible calls them all sins.

Rom 13:9
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
James 4:1-5
1 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
2 You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
5 Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously"?
Matt 5:28
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
(NKJ)

xxx Society teaches that rich is successfull. The bible teaches being rich is a sin. That the poor are blessed.

James 5:1-6

1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you!
2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten.
3 Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.
4 Indeed the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
5 You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as in a day of slaughter.
6 You have condemned, you have murdered the just; he does not resist you.
Rev 3:17
17 "Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'-- and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--
James 2:1-4
1 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality.
2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes,
3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, "You sit here in a good place," and say to the poor man, "You stand there," or, "Sit here at my footstool,"
4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?
(NKJ)

xxx Society walks according to the carnal mind. The carnal mind has the enfluence of emotions, devils, feelings, lusts, covetings, evil thoughts, perversions, deceptions.

Eph 4:17-19
17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind,
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their heart;
19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
(NKJ)

xxx What greater test could God have than to ask you to believe something exists that doesnt exist. And to do it by faith. Faith in Gods Word that it is all true. Because only then will you see it work as it says it will work.

Rom 4:17-18
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."
(NKJ)

xxx You know what the carnal mind is, you have one from birth. The Spiritual mind is different. There is no high, no low, no length, no depth, no logic, no reasoning, no feelings, no emotions, no post, no future, no truth, outside the Word of God. What ever the verse says is just exactly what I believe. And respond to.

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
(NKJ)
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The carnal state of mind is when you base your decisions on human wisdom. The Spiritual state of mind is when you base your decisions on the verses the Holy Spirit gives you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Gal 5:16-18
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

"all things" squeaky

not "just those things that got written down in scripture"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"all things" squeaky

not "just those things that got written down in scripture"

I said
lol Bumper your an idiot. Finish the sentence. All things that I (Jesus) said (already said) to you. When you read the new testament Jesus is speaking to you. Said, not going to say, not might have said.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I will keep demonstrating the Spirit.

[2Co 11:12-15
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Finish the sentence. All things that I (Jesus) said (already said) to you.

and who was He speaking to, squeaky?

He was speaking to the apostles, at the last supper

and the new testament hadn't even been written

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
and who was He speaking to, squeaky?

He was speaking to the apostles, at the last supper

and the new testament hadn't even been written

I said
Look bumper I don't think you have any idea of who the Holy Spirit is. Why don't you find that out and then come back.