The new covenant

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (the fourth day of the week, evening and morning, from sundown or sunset to sundown or sunset), Ziv (the second month) 21, day, here in the United States of America, where I live and where I am a citizen. I am a Jew, I am Jewish, I am of Israel, I observe Judaism, I accept Yeshua as the Messiah, I am a proselyte and a convert, having formerly been a Gentile and a Christian. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. It is God's law written on minds and hearts.

See the following.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
John 6:45
Matthew 26:26-29
Mark 14:22-25
Luke 22:7-20

What do you believe about the new covenant? Do you observe God's law? Are you Torah observant? God made many covenants with the people, but in Jeremiah we read that it was the covenant that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai that the people broke. God said He would make a new covenant, not like the old.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Hebrews 9:1
Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

The Sacrifices and Festivals had ordinances for the services.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Mark 2:27[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My understanding is that Adam is man, and man is mankind.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Zechariah 11:10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The mission of Judaism was to convert the nations to Judaism. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Matthew 23:15
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.[/FONT]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Old Covenant was the Covenant of Circumcision.
Shalom.

I do not know where you get this idea. What covenant are you speaking of? To what covenant do you refer? Why do you call it the covenant of circumcision?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 9:1
Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

The Sacrifices and Festivals had ordinances for the services.

Shalom.

What can I learn from you?

I observe the three annual feasts and the seven holy days of Torah and festivals beyond these.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Mark 2:27
Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.

My understanding is that Adam is man, and man is mankind.

Zechariah 11:10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

The mission of Judaism was to convert the nations to Judaism.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

Shalom.

What is your covenant in Zechariah 11:10? What covenant does it refer to? Do you know how you know and can you explain where why and how you are coming up with this?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Jacob, I specifically told you not to send me any more private messages, and then you turn around and tell me not to send you any. :dead:

I'm going to state this publicly. DO NO SEND ME ANY PRIVATE MESSAGES.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jacob, I specifically told you not to send me any more private messages, and then you turn around and tell me not to send you any. :dead:

Posted at 911.

Posted an ill formed sentence.

:wazzup:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

I responded to your negative rep as you indicated that there was a problem. I do not want you to send me any private message.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Shalom.

I do not know where you get this idea. What covenant are you speaking of? To what covenant do you refer? Why do you call it the covenant of circumcision?

Shalom.

Jacob

According to Genesis, God told Abraham to circumcise himself, his household and his slaves as an everlasting covenant in their flesh. Those who were not circumcised were to be 'cut off' from their people (Genesis 17:10-14).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
According to Genesis, God told Abraham to circumcise himself, his household and his slaves as an everlasting covenant in their flesh. Those who were not circumcised were to be 'cut off' from their people (Genesis 17:10-14).
Shalom.

Why do you believe that this is the Old Covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Shalom.

What is your covenant in Zechariah 11:10? What covenant does it refer to? Do you know how you know and can you explain where why and how you are coming up with this?

Shalom.

Jacob
The mission was to convert the NATIONS to Judaism.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Genesis 17:10
This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Genesis 17:12
For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.
Genesis 17:13
Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.
Genesis 17:14
Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Genesis 17:23
On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.

Genesis 17:4
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.
Genesis 17:5
No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The mission was to convert the NATIONS to Judaism.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Genesis 17:10
This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.
Genesis 17:12
For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.
Genesis 17:13
Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.
Genesis 17:14
Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Genesis 17:23
On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.

Genesis 17:4
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.
Genesis 17:5
No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations.
Shalom.

Your post indicates that you do not understand something, or that you are misinterpreting what you are reading.

Shalom.

Jacob