Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

marhig

Hebrews 9:27 just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Now slink away serpent!
2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things*done*in*his*body, according to that he hath done, whether*it be*good or bad.

You deny the very verses quoted... and you do understand that this is about Joel, Revelation and Zechariah because you believe yourself to be "Israel"!

You do not understand... because the LAW of Carnal obedience binds your soul to SIN!

marhig

Are you serious?!?

You are a fool! Our flesh is no better than bulls and goats! Only God's death, burial and Ressurection can appease the wages of sin!

You blaspheme HIS Blood!
God didn't die in any way whatsoever EE. Jesus died, God can't die!

marhig

You deny the very verses quoted... and you do understand that this is about Joel, Revelation and Zechariah because you believe yourself to be "Israel"!

You do not understand... because the LAW of Carnal obedience binds your soul to SIN!
It's you that doesn't understand EE you don't even know what death to self is!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
God didn't die in any way whatsoever EE. Jesus died, God can't die!

Oh really?

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

Heb. 2:14 ...

1 Tim. 3:16...

You are a liar!!!!

Do you see how venomous and hateful to God your words are? Who struck the old covenant? YHWH!!! Who struck the New Covenant? YHWH!!!

Hebrews 9:15Therefore Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

16In the case of a will, it is necessary to establish the death of the one who made it, 17because a will does not take effect until the one who made it has died; it cannot be executed while he is still alive.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

marhig

Oh really?

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

Heb. 2:14 ...

1 Tim. 3:16...

You are a liar!!!!

God didn't die, Jesus did! God can't die! God is immortal, he can't die!

1 Timothy 1

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God,*be*honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

You don't understand the different deaths, you just see it as dying naturally. You have no idea whatsoever!

marhig

Your lies are like putrid vomit from a dog!
What? We are to have faith in God and Christ! That's covers everything!

It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we are to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross. Show me where it says that, clearly like that not with an EE twist?

Of course I believe in the resurrection, of the is no resurrection then we are dead on our sins!

Stop constantly twisting my words EE to suit what you are trying to say!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
God didn't die, Jesus did! God can't die! God is immortal, he can't die!

1 Timothy 1

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God,*be*honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

You don't understand the different deaths, you just see it as dying naturally. You have no idea whatsoever!

Wipe the lies from your face... you disgust me!

Hebrews 9:15 Therefore Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

16In the case of a will, it is necessary to establish the death of the one who made it, 17because a will does not take effect until the one who made it has died; it cannot be executed while he is still alive

Do you even understand what COVENANT means and who ESTABLISHES them in Scripture?!?

You teach blasphemy and naive ignorance at the most merciful to your way... You house wickedness at the worst!

You make me SICK!

daqq

No doubt you serve Kali and spew darkness. Shut your moth Kit!

What is "Kali"? never even heard of it or them or whatever but apparently you know.

As for a "moth Kit" not sure what you mean by that either but you are the one who darkens the air about you every time you open your mouth. Like a fallen star with your own key to the mouth of the well of your own abyss. And behold, a great red dragon, and his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth: and I see one of the stars having fallen into the earth, and every time he opens his mouth he opens the well of his own abyss; and a thick black smoke rises up out of his abyss, like the smoke of the great iron furnace of Egypt, (O Egypt, great of flesh!), and his own sun and the air about him are darkened by reason of the smoke of his abyss: and out of the smoke come forth the legions of the locusts of his doctrines. Yea, for the Prophet has said, The old man ancient one, countenance exalted, he is the head: and the false prophet breathing out lies, he is the tail, (of the slow belly Nile dragon). :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What? We are to have faith in God and Christ! That's covers everything!

It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we are to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross. Show me where it says that, clearly like that not with an EE twist?

Of course I believe in the resurrection, of the is no resurrection then we are dead on our sins!

Stop constantly twisting my words EE to suit what you are trying to say!

All... and I mean ALLLLLLLL of the NT "Buries" your disgusting lies!

Is this your final answer? I have you pinned and quoted! May all who see what you have done here bury you in scripture that burns your verbal sorcery to the ground!

Col. 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds

Eph. 2:16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility.

Romans 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

1 Cor. 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ

Eph. 2:16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity

Col. 2:14 by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross

Gal. 2:20 have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Romans 8:3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Merely literary devices to call your lies out!

Merely literary devices to call your lies out!

What is "Kali"? never even heard of it or them or whatever but apparently you know.

As for a "moth Kit" not sure what you mean by that either but you are the one who darkens the air about you every time you open your mouth. Like a fallen star with your own key to the mouth of the well of your own abyss. And behold, a great red dragon, and his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth: and I see one of the stars having fallen into the earth, and every time he opens his mouth he opens the well of his own abyss; and a thick black smoke rises up out of his abyss, like the smoke of the great iron furnace of Egypt, (O Egypt, great of flesh!), and his own sun and the air about him are darkened by reason of the smoke of his abyss: and out of the smoke come forth the legions of the locusts of his doctrines. Yea, for the Prophet has said, The old man ancient one, countenance exalted, he is the head: and the false prophet breathing out lies, he is the tail, (of the slow belly Nile dragon). :)

God... Masculine... Creation... Feminine...

Kir (female servant of death) and Kali are female false gods and servants of the false morning star! You are wicked Daqq! You would tear salvation from all pages of scripture to re-empower the Adversary!

marhig

Wipe the lies from your face... you disgust me!

Hebrews 9:15 Therefore Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

16In the case of a will, it is necessary to establish the death of the one who made it, 17because a will does not take effect until the one who made it has died; it cannot be executed while he is still alive

Do you even understand what COVENANT means and who ESTABLISHES them in Scripture?!?

You teach blasphemy and naive ignorance at the most merciful to your way... You house wickedness at the worst!

You make me SICK!

1 Peter 3

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison.

This verse, (above} was in the lifetime of Jesus!

You have no idea what death to self means. Because you are quite happy living in your sins and putting our all on Jesus.

And, I don't care what you think of me. I only care what God thinks of me, he's my judge not you!

Matthew 5:11

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

marhig

Is this your final answer? I have you pinned and quoted! May all who see what you have done here bury you in scripture that burns your verbal sorcery to the ground!

Col. 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds
Show me then? Where's the actual scripture saying that we have to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross?

All you insults mean nothing to me, I know that I'm nothing, and that's not doing anything!

Show me the scripture? Because I've never seen it!

marhig

Eph. 2:16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility.

Romans 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
Still you have no understanding!
None of those verses say that we are to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross!

The cross is the cross he bore, and his blood of his life lived out, and now his life within us.

What do you think these verses mean EE

John 6

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Show me then? Where's the actual scripture saying that we have to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross?

All you insults mean nothing to me, I know that I'm nothing, and that's not doing anything!

Show me the scripture? Because I've never seen it!

1 Cor. 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ

Eph. 2:16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity

Col. 2:14 by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross

Gal. 2:20 have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Romans 8:3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh

By denying His power through His DEATH... you are denied to hide your life in the tomb with Him... void of His Ressurection and No better than the Dead waiting for the second death!

You must REPENT!